It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton suffers horrid coughing fit at women’s summit

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Personally, not a fan of Hillary, but your post seems fkin childish.

I mean really, coughing? LMAO!

Have a beer!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The reason for that coughing fit is easy to explain .

Shortly before the interview . Hillary unhinged her jaw and swallowed a whole chicken. So the feathers were tickling her throat .

I would’ve liked it better if when she was coughing she blew a snot bubble on stage .

Good Times

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

At what time does the coughing fit start? I glimpsed at a few segments, until feeling nauseous and had to stop looking for it.

Yeah, I had the same nauseous feeling when I tried to find the coughing fit. I have always had a bad taste when I listen to her, she lies like a professional liar. She learned a lot about proper lying techniques while being a lawyer.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
That's just Hilary choking on her own bullsnip.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

time stamps? i cant watch her...the topic is okay i just dont want to hear her speak.

Use xuenchen’s first link.

Jog forward to 26:20

You are welcome.

# 1033

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

There is not a single controversial word in what she had to say about Assange, so that's not a topic.

Which leaves us with her coughing and health issues as the only topic and you put it in the Mud Pit? Her coughing is not a political topic so your point eludes me entirely. In particular since you could have made a meaningful thread about the interview as a whole.

A verse comes to mind. Whether a person is religious or not, there are some gems in scripture that ring as true today as in the past.

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

In grade school and even into high school, children think making fun of someone or criticizing them for medical problems or handicaps was funny to the least literate among us. As an adult though, it becomes a sign of immaturity.

I don't think I could ever sink as low as to criticize someone for a medical issue. As much as I dislike Hillary's politics, I dislike partisans who are so low they use medical problems as a weapon against politicians far more.

edit on 4/14/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/14/2019 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
With a chronic cough like that since 2016 that's only getting worse and no political office to uphold..

She be sipping on that lean. Guaranteed opioid dependent to some degree from the hydrocodone in the cough syrup. Her health insurance and name is too good for codiene.

I never liked her, her politics, and felt she wasn't right for the country. I'm not a Republican, I'm on some other # but I liked Trump, thought he was exciting, dramatic, new. She was an austere generic old white lady version of more of the same from Obama. Even if you liked the direction of the country in his administration, she'd kinda bomb it for you and make you go Bernie.

However, as I ended up with hundreds of people friended on a facebook account after the 2016 election and saw, most of the Bernie people who attacked Hillary while he was running eventually went quiet. They mostly didn't start posting pro-Hillary, but they stopped whining about Bernie and started focusing negatively on Trump ever since. I'm fairly certain most of them still went to the polls and voted for Hillary.

I've noticed that no matter how much people bitch about it, they all stay within their party on voting and still go to vote even if their candidate wasn't nominated and have issues with the nominee. For many people it's indoctrinated in a way from their family. They wholeheartedly agree with it of their own free will and are very into their politics yet coincidentally their parents were vocally for that party and it's what they grew up hearing them say and what was on the television. Others vote because they're LGBT or a minority.

In the case of minorities, their party tends to be the party they grew up with too, obviously. On a sidenote, an ex of mine was Mexican with Spanish and some Sephardic Jew mixed. She was very artsy and nerdy yet had the bossy attitude side with some mental illness thrown in. Lived with her mom who was a career maid for upper class people at the beach. From Texas, spoke Spanish in the house. They were both pro Trump in 2016, especially the Mother, which is where the politics come from a lot. She said, "They're mostly drug dealers, gang members, criminals and murderers anyway. My family worked hard to get here legally."

edit: Oh yeah, her pops was a Vietnam veteran so that explains it.
edit on 4/14/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

(post by CADpro removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

It's that leftist propaganda stuck down her throat choking her every word. Cough cough.. hack.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Funny how all the nitpicking the left does over trump is all forgotten when convenient
edit on 14-4-2019 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
a reply to: DBCowboy

Funny how all the nitpicking the left does over trump is all forgotten when convenient

Two words.

Sarah

Palin.

*boom*

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Probably a psychological guilt reaction

You have to have a conscience for that...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: xuenchen

Probably a psychological guilt reaction

You have to have a conscience for that...

Even then, knee still hits jaw 😎

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I disagree.
I think she is anal retentive, because she is still full of it

originally posted by: DrumsRfun

She poops too
The horror!!!!

edit on 14-4-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

I saw a bit of this flipping channels earlier. Its hard for me to admit.....but I hate her. Literal, visceral hate.

Clinton derangement syndrome, thanks for that

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Honestly, she is so gone, for years,... who cares anymore.

HDS anyone?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

HDS anyone?

Hell yeah

I gots it

edit on 15-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

At what time does the coughing fit start? I glimpsed at a few segments, until feeling nauseous and had to stop looking for it.

Start at 25:50

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join