It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Meetup in Filthadelphia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If this was my thread, I'd say meet us here (the GPS coordinate) on this day at this time, done.

Hey ATS, leave them kid alone.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
Alrighty then,

so the weekend of the Filthadelphia meet up is now officially going to be the 18th-19th of May! We have a month to go and maybe I won't shower so I can be the filthiest of them all! Smell ya later.

Love,
Lou

So who's in? How many toe tags should we order?

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Alrighty then,

so the weekend of the Filthadelphia meet up is now officially going to be the 18th-19th of May! We have a month to go and maybe I won't shower so I can be the filthiest of them all! Smell ya later.

Love,
Lou

Im in obviously being basically from Philly and still living right next to the city.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Cool. Should be fun.

posted on Apr, 19 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It’s CrticalStinker at 90%, opethPA definitely, KansasB hopefully cause she looks delicious, Dashen if it’s on Sunday and I think I would probably be able to do a Saturday into Sunday if Dashen wants to hang out, and the Art Museum used to be free on Sundays so if that’s still the same we should go to the art museum Sunday late morning because I’d want to sleep in. But also hang out on Saturday so we can pig out and have drinks. Annnnd Im not clear on the rest. Sorry watchitburn!! Sorry if I left anybody else out!

posted on Apr, 20 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Alrighty then,

Love,
Lou

Since I had to unceremoniously bail at the last minute on the NYC meetup, order me an extra toe tag. I don’t have a wife to answer to anymore and it’s only a few hours from New Paltz so I’m definitely in this time around. The extra toe tag is for when you have I revive me and I start back up again. Chances are high I’ll do some damage to myself but in a really good and entertaining way.

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

You sound like fun, I'm glad you're coming this time!

a reply to: InTheLight

You like living on the edge!

The prospect of attracting some voyeurs feels a little slightly unsafe, my rainbow boobs must be protected! But idk maybe one day under different circumstances.

Also it could be fun to make it like a treasure hunt where only the people who solve all the clues in the right order get to reach the final destination and then.... we all get to feel smart for a second and hang out with one another and that will be our treasure. LOL.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Well.... it would be so good to see you guys again!!!

This is on my radar and I am going to do what's in my power to get out to Philly.

These are still up around Denver... think they'll ever find him?

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

How much is it up to? I may turn myself in if it's a decent chunk of change.

edit on 22-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Omg I would love to see you again you beautiful human being!

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Omg I would love to see you again you beautiful human being!

Get a room!

No, seriously, get a room, it would be cheaper if you shared one.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Maybe we should all just get one room and make sure we are banned from that hotel for life

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If it has a vibrating bed and a jacuzzi I'm down.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

There's that place in the Poconos with the champagne glass shaped hot tub heart shaped beds and mirrored ceilings that used to have sort of pervy TV commercials in the 90s.
Pretty sure the health department hasn't shut them down.
Real classy stuff.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So you're saying we should move the meet up location there? Cool.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
]originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

But seeing as how this is ATS maybe we should do something at the Carbondale secret military base that I made a thread about back in the day. They even had a UFO crash and allegedly get recovered there in the 70s
edit on 4 22 2019 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Can you use your extremely high ranking Masonic clout to get us into the Philadelphia Masonic temple for the afternoon?
edit on 4 22 2019 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

We could get in as long as there is nothing on their schedule. Let me do some calling.

ETA: Shouldn't be an issue, the admission fee is $15.

edit on 22-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Are you going to be there on Saturday or Sunday, or both... Some of us will be able to do both a Sat and Sunday, Particularly the Sunday for yourself and KansasGirl.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

Pm

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join