It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Meetup in Filthadelphia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

www.freeyourmindconference.com...

This conference has been in the Philly area for years, and will likely be there again. ATS and that conference should meet each other... they're pretty much like peanut butter and jelly already.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I thought about it and I'm at a 90% that I'll be there. I'm a short Amtrack ride away... So as long is its on a weekend and nothing comes up for work I'm in.

If you would just pm me the dates once they're set in stone (in case I forget to check. Back up on the thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Awww I wish! I guess a hologram will have to do...

Also I hope things are going well for you?! Good to see you still being an active upstanding ATS member!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Yes, I am down with meeting up.

Philly is the only realistic chance I have to attend a meet anyway. I would consider doing some logistics, like airport runs or finding a venue.

I sold my last place in Philly a year ago, and live about 2 hours away now. My friends still own restaurants and nightclubs we could gather at. If one of the forum elders will PM me, with a general idea of the group size and what attractions we want to see....I can get on it. I might even be able to make special arrangements so we have time and space to hang out someplace.

Also need an idea of where people are staying. I prefer the historic district near the Liberty Bell. There's a big chain hotel on 3rd st south of Market that is near the Revolutionary History Museum. My friend's family opened that place about 3 yr ago, but I have not been there yet.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
CriticalStinker

Yes awesome!!

I'll be sure to PM you any updates.

a reply to: FlyingFox

Excellent! I'm happy to have you!!

I like the historic area too, and it sounds like you are really connected wow! But I'm probably not going to be making any airport runs, lol. I am a fairly small female human being and... idk, it really doesn't sound safe for me to be picking up strangers from airports. Also I don't have any money to rent out any venues for a thing that only three people might show up to, lol. So I'm trying to keep it simple and as stress free as possible.

Generally we pick a place to meet up and then it's up to everyone to make it to the destination, on their own...? But if somebody really needs help then I'm sure there are ways we could help, we would talk about that in private.

Also I think we typically try to keep the exact time and place private until during and after... just to reduce the risk of idk, being ambushed by some unwelcome visitors? Which hasn't happened ever because just about everyone is welcome. And it's nothing fancy, some of us might only have time for some food and drinks and don't have to be there to go to a museum or go on a tour of Philadelphia. Like in the NYC meet up, some people met up with us later that night just for drinks and weren't with us all day.

Now with all of that said... so far the people who are interested in coming are: Augustus (I blackmailed him to come), OpethPA, CriticalStinker, JBurns, watchitburn if it's between the 9th and 15th of May if I recall correctly, and dashen if it's on a Sunday (BOOOO), and then yourself and myself. Did I miss anybody? That b-tchy Kansasgirl maybe I hope? That 11th-12th weekend in May would be fine for me, I'll see with everybody else about it. I would not prefer it to be on Sunday personally. Maybe we could do a Sat day and night into Sunday so then dashen doesn't get left out, lol.

I will PM you in time but also feel free to PM me with any suggestions (everybody who is interested is free to pm me as well). Also I ask that everybody be patient with me if my responses seem slow. But I'm checking in daily and I'm excited about this! And I will respond to everybody on time.

edit on 15-4-2019 by geezlouise because: JBurns?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I'd love to go but with new job I am afraid if I ask for days off, I might come back without one lol.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I've actually never been to the Mutter Museum but it's been recommended by other people and I've been meaning to check it out!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: KansasGirl

Nuh uh.
Unless you're a teenager,
Anyway besides ask geezLouise.
I was a perfect gentleman during the last Meetup in New York. which is more than I can say for that scoundrel Augustus

Anyone would SEEM like a perfect gentleman next to Augustus.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: KansasGirl

Omg we would love to have you... for dinner! You sound spicy.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

That bitchy KansasGirl will be there. Especially if it's on a Friday or a Sunday.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Same here, I've always meant to go but haven't made it there yet.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I'll be in Cincy the weekend of the 11th, but I'm actually in town the following Saturday for an event. But don't hold the party up for me.

edit on 16-4-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: network dude has no beer because Heels took it

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

BOOO.

Well then, it looks like we'll have to vote. I'll be sending out a PM to everybody who is interested to let me know in private which weekend is best for them, majority rules! I'll announce the winning weekend back here out in the open.

EDIT: Private Messages have been sent out (check yo messages participants!), there are nine of us voting. May the best weekend give us all an awesome germ sharing experience!
edit on 16-4-2019 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Number one thing to know..

Bring your eating clothes..

Between John's Roast Pork, Reading Terminal , Chinatown and a few other locations we could spend the whole day eating vs looking at American history.. =)

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Please check your inboxes even if it says there are no new messages.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I deleted your message.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
...Reading Terminal...

Step 1: visit homemade beef jerky guy.

Step 2: rub greasy mitts all over Independence Hall.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

HA.

I'd delete my message too tho, totally understandable.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Alrighty then,

so the weekend of the Filthadelphia meet up is now officially going to be the 18th-19th of May! We have a month to go and maybe I won't shower so I can be the filthiest of them all! Smell ya later.

Love,
Lou

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'll done my stage 4 bio suit and deal with the venue.

Don't come as you are.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join