It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Meetup in Filthadelphia

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

As much as I would like to go I can't. I couldn't make it to the convention with Bigdave either.

For the most part this year is going to be a busy one for me. Maybe next year though.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What time frame are we taking? Any dates in mind?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I've been to Philly several times over the last few years, not nearly as bad as some other large and even smaller cities I could name off. Wish I could make it up, but will be in NYC at the time, unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   
OP: Are any of the replies in here so far from anyone but creepy old men? Don't go anywhere non-public wih them, whatever you do.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I worked in the middle of Center City, 50 feet from City Hall, Philly for 8 years and lived in South Philly for 18 years near the ECW areana.

100% in on a meet up and can also give advice on the area.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

WTF KANSASGIRL?!?!?

I'm a creepy young man.
edit on 14-4-2019 by CriticalStinker because: Giraffes have the same amount of bones in their necks as humans.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

If the mods make us do buddy system so we don't get lose anyone I call dibs on opethaPA.

Hopefully they don't give you staff warnings when we (I) get in trouble.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

There's no set dates yet, it can be as soon as the May 11th and 12th weekend if we are all available and want to pressure watchitburn into meeting up with us, and on May 12th that Sunday if we want dashen there. But it doesn't have to be that soon either, it can be in June sometime for all I care! Idk really! And I think who will be committing will also be the deciding factor on when it should happen, too. Like if 8 of us are available for a June date and only 3 are available only in May then... I would pick June. And if five people are available on Friday May 10th, or Sat May 11th, and only 2 people are available for that Sunday... then it's going to be a Friday or Saturday, and so on and so forth. Am I overcomplicating this? Lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Yes awesome! Glad to have you.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I love creepy old men, and creepy young men too. And also creepy females and b-tches too. You should come! Are you nearby? I think I might rent a sketchy hotel room in south Filthadelphia straight across from Camden NJ and invite everybody to come share and exchange germs with me, that sounds like a real blast!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Hey im not old

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

WTF KANSASGIRL?!?!?

I'm a creepy young man.

Even worse! Creepy young men are less creepy but more dangerous. Creepy old men are creepier but less dangerous.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

I love creepy old men, and creepy young men too. And also creepy females and b-tches too. You should come! Are you nearby? I think I might rent a sketchy hotel room in south Filthadelphia straight across from Camden NJ and invite everybody to come share and exchange germs with me, that sounds like a real blast!

I also have a thing for creepy young and old men.

I am "nearby," I'm in the DC area, so just a few hours of driving. I'm in possibly....

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Hey im not old

Yes you are.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'll be there!

Prepares Zazz Hologram.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

WTF KANSASGIRL?!?!?

I'm a creepy young man.

Even worse! Creepy young men are less creepy but more dangerous. Creepy old men are creepier but less dangerous.

Thank you KansasGirl... We're square now.

Danger implies I'm compitant or capable of something.

I sleep in peace tonight.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Interested

Can we play "spot the Fed" games

(just kidding if that was not apparent)

Excellent idea

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Nuh uh.
Unless you're a teenager,
Anyway besides ask geezLouise.
I was a perfect gentleman during the last Meetup in New York. which is more than I can say for that scoundrel Augustus
edit on 4 14 2019 by dashen because: Masons control the world

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Can we take a journey into the Forbidden Zone, aka Centralia??

Oh wait, that's a bit too far, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
OP: Are any of the replies in here so far from anyone but creepy old men? Don't go anywhere non-public wih them, whatever you do.

It's not the old men you need to be worried about, it's Auggie. Meet-ups to him are like a farmer's market for new sacrifices.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join