It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Meetup in Filthadelphia

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yesssss

posted on Nov, 9 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Atl..... lol

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I've never been to Georgia but I heard it's beautiful, would be awesome to see you.

Where were you thinking? Where are you at again?

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Lets do washington DC and see if trump will let us get wasted in the white house rotunda

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

If that doesn't work we can pay a visit to Albert Pike's statue and then head to the House of the Temple for a sacrifice to Baphomet.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think Albert Pike would prefer us to sacrifice at the feet of his statue

And if we can get Slayer69 out of retirement he'll be the first ATS member to be sacrificed at 2 ATS gatherings
edit on 11 10 2019 by dashen because: Ayy

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Why the east coast? Remember, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Drinks? How About Frankie's Tiki Lounge

I dare ya to drink two Fink Bombs and survive the day. Hit the dive bar just up the road near my house that I used to work at. I know the bartenders so that's always a plus. Then, hit the Strip. Maybe the hidden pizza joint at the Cosmo as sustenance you will be in dire need of.

Maybe try and hit the Artisan hotel and see if someone there can show us the hidden passages there. In any case, the Artisan is creepy as hell. Mirrors everywhere in the halls. Freaks me out. Rumor has it that it's a swingers place but I never did figure that one out. Do know someone who used to manage the place so she could give me the skinny on that place.

So much to do here that involves the loss of brain cells - screw all them fancy shmancy museums and the likes - that Vegas is a perfect choice for a meet up. Did I mention cannabis is legal here and you don't even need to go to a dispensary as many will deliver to you. Open 24/7.

Just throwin' it out there.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
And if we can get Slayer69 out of retirement he'll be the first ATS member to be sacrificed at 2 ATS gatherings

He can handle it.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Then let's send that Geezer a telegram

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

I shall project the Masonic high sign over Philthadelphia and alert her.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I'm close to the Canadian border but would gladly travel out-of-state anywhere in the Northeast US! DC would be as far as I could go south without planning far in advance. Where was the meet last time, was it Philadelphia?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
Where was the meet last time, was it Philadelphia?

Yes. We did NYC, Denver and then Philthy.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

All major Illuminati bases. we got to do Washington DC Boston and Dallas

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Boston would be good, easy to walk around and plenty of stuff to see. No cheap though but we're baller baller.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Augustus only does these so he can stock his freezer. He must be getting low on "food".

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Boston would be good, easy to walk around and plenty of stuff to see. No cheap though but we're baller baller.

It’s not a 5 star city like Philly was so I doubt that there will be anyone preparing pigeon for lunch but Boston can be fun as hell.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Good point. Maybe we can get a singing mass transit rider like we did in the NYC subway to make up for it.

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Maybe we can get a singing mass transit rider like we did in the NYC subway to make up for it.

How many of you will that feed?

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Not sure, but he was bombed so he was basically pre-marinated.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Because you started this discussion, I think you should pick the place and start up a new thread if you haven’t already. DC would be awesome, Boston would be fun too and it’s closer to you. I like these meetups, I’ve met some amazing people with amazing stories through them. So count me in, long as I’m able and healthy, and I’m kinda super poor but I’ll be saving up for this next one.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join