It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Meetup in Filthadelphia

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Dearest ATS,

We've been doing these annual meet ups for a couple of years now and it's about time for another one I think.

First it was NYC and then we met up in Denver... and now maybe we can do something in Philadelphia, or what Augustus calls "Filthadelphia."

It really isn't the prettiest or most cleanly of cities, lol! But it's in my neck of the woods and I know some of you are nearby and there are some cool museums (I recently visited the Museum of the American Revolution and I would do it again and of course the Art Museum as well) and famous (to me) places like South Street, Pats and Ginos, and etc. But even if we just met up for some drinks and food, that would be nice too.

These meet ups are times when we share stories (got any good ghost stories or UFO encounters? I'd love to hear about it! The weirder the better!) or our philosophical insights and honestly I'm basically just looking to have a good time and connect with people and be reminded that humanity, and strangers in general, really don't want to hurt one another, which these meet ups tend to reinforce in the deepest parts of my heart. And I think I need that reminder sometimes.

And I promise I am not scary!

Here I am being my almost un-traumatized self with some friends(I have their permission to share it). I am weird and strange and my makeup is sliding off of my face but I am sure that you can see that I'm totally harmless and fun and cute and we will have a good time (it's not the best quality, it looks best when it is small, lol).

And I may intend to take video and photo's of our meet up like usual but I would never post anything without anybodies permission (I think? I'd hope) and if somebody felt uncomfortable about being photographed then they don't have to be in any photos either and I wouldn't judge or pressure anybody about it. As for me, I can clearly be a bit of a ham from time to time (but not all of the time I promise!).

Alright, would anybody be interested in this?
Let me know.

Love,
Lou

edit on 14-4-2019 by geezlouise because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

.... I have been wanting to try a Philly pork sandwich with broccoli Rabe.....

I'm intrigued in this idea.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

If it's around the 2nd week of May, I'll be in the area and would be up for something.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That sounds delicious, I've never tried it either!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I'll done my stage 4 bio suit and deal with the venue.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

By the second week of May, do you mean the 5th to the 11th? I'm available weekends all day and could do a week night as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

You mean people actually fell for that? I have noticed a lot of old posters gone.

Coincidence? Or something a little more sinister.

Thank you for this invitation, but no thank you very much.

Now we have a conspiracy.

For those like me who, um, can't make it, I have a directed question.

are you going to allow ats updates, from the members who attend?

Or will that be band?

Okay, let me ask my wife.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol!

But there are some things you can't wash off no matter what you do. Like me. Come and and just accept all of my dirty germs!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: watchitburn

By the second week of May, do you mean the 5th to the 11th? I'm available weekends all day and could do a week night as well.

Around the 9th - 15th or so.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Lol!

But there are some things you can't wash off no matter what you do. Like me. Come and and just accept all of my dirty germs!

Again? I need to get a booster shot then, I'm still dealing with the contagion from last time.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Lol, bring your wife!

And absolutely anybody can update and talk about it, if you look at the previous threads we all talk about the meet up after it has happened and post pictures. I would ask that as long as peoples privacy is respected like I said then it's fine.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Wish I could make it out there. I have an old friend in the area, besides meeting ATS folk.
But sadly I cannot take the time right now.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Lol, bring your wife!

Yeah, like I want her to see me hanging around with....I mean what if I just don't want her to come?

Just kidding.

She said no.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Everything was good until I watched the creepy video you posted. It seems to be made by the same guy who did this one.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

LOL was it the slow motion sounds?

The slow motion sounds are so creepy in my vid I love it.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

It does sound like an awesome time. Have fun everyone!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That and Samara.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If it's on a Sunday I can make it

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

But it's like being vaccinated it's like what doesn't kill you makes you stronger kinda thing and now you're probably totally immune to me like your body knows how to fight off all my dirty germs! But yeah better safe than sorry, booster shots for everybody!

Also, Samara was a bit of a ham too wasn't she? That camera hogging B. Yeah I guess there's a resemblance there, LOL.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

Are you coming out of my screen to frighten the hell out of me ?

Do I have 7 days ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join