It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Drama ‘The Good Fight’ Tweet with ’Assassinate Trump’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Every single lawyer, and cop show push's this snip.

Not kidding.

It's gotten so bad there's hardly anything left to watch that isn't pushing the left wing agenda.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh well.... guess everyone can say what ever the hell they want theses days huh.

Its tit for tat as far as I can see.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I watched years ago when it was still called "The Good Wife" starring Juliana Margulies and Chris Noth but neither of them are on it any longer.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I'm sure the secret service has better things to do. They didnt threaten the president. They didnt do anything illegal.
They just had something on the screen you dont like.

Hey I hate those Deluth trading company underwear commercials. They are quite disgusting actually. But they keep showing them anyway. My only choice is to change the channel. Yours too.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

PS Why do I keep thinking of those phones the FBI couldn't access without the help of the owners ala San Bernadino.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

Riiiiiiiight.

Unreal.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

What kind of loser would watch this garbage?

old people
just old people

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

His whole theory is full of "I suppose" and "I think" which makes it not full of facts.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Lighten up. Can't you take a joke. They're all comedians and were just being silly. /sarcasm

Remember that time Roseanne Barr made a joke about Lynch and lost her career over it? If these over-privileged titbags get away with this, it'll be one more example of how far the left takes the double standard.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They didnt say anything against trump.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Television in general these days is only for the lefties.
That crap has even infected sports.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
So because it's a TV show, inciting words are just fine? You certainly wouldn't hold them accountable.

Interesting, because it's something on the TV it couldn't have been badly intended at least, its something warm you trust and have in your living room.

a reply to: Allaroundyou

No, not because it's a tv show. Because it's an anti-Trump tv show. That's why they get a pass.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'm sure the secret service has better things to do. They didnt threaten the president. They didnt do anything illegal.
They just had something on the screen you dont like.

Hey I hate those Deluth trading company underwear commercials. They are quite disgusting actually. But they keep showing them anyway. My only choice is to change the channel. Yours too.

A month before Obama came here to Marquette, an old part time (as needed) employee of mine made a comment on social media at a site somewhere and the government was all over him. All he basically said is that he wished the college would blow up because he was kicked out for not having good enough grades. That was two weeks before anyone knew the president was coming here. He got arrested, but they just discovered he was not that smart and no charges were brought against him. He is a really nice guy, just not very smart. In his defense, nobody knew other than some at the police and the colleges that Obama was considering coming when he wrote that text. Just happened to be that the President was having his speech at that college.
edit on 15-4-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

They didnt say anything against trump.

Come off it, Silly. Everyone here knows if it was a tweet about assassinating Obama, you'd be up in arms about it. Nothing about assassinating a president should be sent on a tweet. I don't care what side the president is on.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

PS Why do I keep thinking of those phones the FBI couldn't access without the help of the owners ala San Bernadino.

You need a warrant which needs probable cause. When it comes to the secret service, they can get a warrant if it is a possible threat against anyone they protect. I actually knew someone who worked with the secret service under Obama. He was the son in law of a friend of mine. We could discuss some things like general policies but he could not discuss anything specific or important. He still works there as a consultant in a private part of national security. I haven't talked to him since my friends funeral, I saw him at my friends wife's funeral but did not get a chance to talk to him much, just said hi and said my consolations to his wife who was my friends daughter.

I actually have known some pretty interesting people in my life, I knew a couple of Democratic congressmen throughout the years.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
"Some serious BS going down all because "Hillary" lost an election"

Yes, the criminals were knocked out of power once she lost. So they threw a fit. Did they really think that after Obimbo there would only be Democratic Presidents in their lifetime?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
They did this last year and got away with it because it's Hollywood. There had better be some arrests this time. I don't care how high profile the people are. CBS and other network dramas have been totally anti-Trump and in particular, trying to push the "WHITE NATIONALIST" violence narrative. NCIS LA just one example.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You defend everything the left does. No matter what. You are a die hard leftist. You are the type to die first in a civil war. I'm not saying. I'm just saying.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Most likely it is bait to get people to talk about the show.

It worked because here people are talking about it I am even wondering WTH. If I had a TV it is possible I would have tuned in just out of curiosity. Say crazy shiot and get publicity. Trump is proof it works.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It is no coincidence that only AT&T Uverse has One America News. The rest of the cable cabal will not air it. Surprisingly AT&T is left leaning I believe. Go figure. At&T must only air it to gain some market advantage.

<< 1    3 >>

join