It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Drama ‘The Good Fight’ Tweet with ’Assassinate Trump’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Looks like the big networks are in fact using their prime time drama shows (and their sit-coms and talk shows) to convey political Democrat hatred of Trump and Conservatives in general.

The Big3 broadcast networks (non cable) have huge viewerships and they have big money to produce anything they want.

Now it seems one show in particular, "The Good Fight" (CBS) has really gone off the ledge.

Apparently the "Show" on Twitter has stirred up some real crap and The Secret Service might have to get involved.

The 1st Amendment is one thing and it's great.

However, when somebody crosses the line by issuing suggestive threats, it becomes a whole different story doesn't it 😎

Some serious BS going down all because "Hillary" lost an election 😆

CBS Drama ‘The Good Fight’ Tweet with ’Assassinate Trump’ Sparks Calls for Secret Service Investigation

CBS crime drama The Good Fight tweeted an image on Friday from a recent episode, entitled, “The One Where Diane Joins the Resistance.” The imaged showed a character pointing to a list of “target words” that included the phrases “Assassinate President Trump” and “Eliminate Mar-a-Lago.” The tweet, which has since been deleted, sparked backlash among Twitter users, many of who reported CBS to the Secret Service.
The official CBS Twitter account for The Good Fight asked viewers if they had noticed any “Easter eggs” within the “target words” from the Mach episode.

“Hmmm… some of those target words look a little familiar. Did you catch any easter eggs in this scene from The One Where Diane Joins The Resistance? #TheGoodFight” tweeted the account on Friday.

"Bad Choices always boomerang back and hit hard"

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Suprised CNN or MSNBC didnt think of it first.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmm ya the first is a great thing. What CBS did may actually be looked into by the SS. But in no way was it a threat against the POTUS. It is a show for gods sake.
With that being said and the overwhelmingly lack of education among the population I can definitely see some fecking tard taking it seriously.
Is this show any good btw? Stopped watching CBS about two years ago when they started to ruin everything.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Wow, just yesterday we were talking about how the same CBS show was airing this crap.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.newsbusters.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure that there will be an investigation into that by the secret service. They can track the origination of any tweet or post if they want to within minutes these days, even if you bounce it off a few servers. Every device has a code, they can track down where it was used anywhere. It might take a few weeks, but they will narrow it down to a few individuals quickly. Yes, technology has gotten that good these days, every single post a person makes can be tracked back to the IP address. They may make an example of this person.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'm pretty sure that there will be an investigation into that by the secret service. They can track the origination of any tweet or post if they want to within minutes these days, even if you bounce it off a few servers. Every device has a code, they can track down where it was used anywhere. It might take a few weeks, but they will narrow it down to a few individuals quickly. Yes, technology has gotten that good these days, every single post a person makes can be tracked back to the IP address. They may make an example of this person.

It isn't that hard to randomize macs and ip4/ipv6 addresses. It's also pretty easy to jump the shark using multiple VPNs and a sat link :-)

Eta: ooops, I just remembered, we're talking about liberals here, they'll be caught real fast lol.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/14.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: Eta

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

The “big three” networks are using controversial means to stay relevant, with the migration of viewers to streaming services. There people can binge-watch shows without the annoying conmercials.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Wow, never seen or heard of this show, but it looks like they have a history of hate for the president.

Linked in that article from last year...

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Apparently the "Show" on Twitter has stirred up some real crap and The Secret Service might have to get involved.

if they didn't get involved after this mega announcement

then rest assure that they will never do

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

So many shows I won't watch or have stopped watching because it's a tool for them to spread progressive indoctrination.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Things we condone today, our parents would have strangled us.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What kind of loser would watch this garbage?

The government should just take their broadcast license give their share of the spectrum to oan news.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Leftist democrats want to silence criticism of Omar and Cortez, but hide behind the 1st Amendment when they glorify assassination of anyone who doesn't think like them.

They are the true Nazi's.
They are the true authoritarians.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

But if thy are using WiFi at McDonalds, or Starbucks?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

But if thy are using WiFi at McDonalds, or Starbucks?

When you use your phone at McDs, using your wifi, the post contains a signature of your cell phone and the wifi you used to make the post. It has been that way for years. All they have to do is look for the code of your phone then use that code to identify other places it was used, it does not take long to do that. The info only tells them the places the phone was used, including who was called. They can somewhat track anyone that way. This technology is part of the Homeland security project. It does not tell them who was actually making the text or post though, someone else could be using the phone. Also, someone could hijack a person's phone and ping a message through it I suppose. I doubt if they could use it to charge a person but they could use it to jump start an investigation. Now, if the Secret service wants a court order to search for something, it will get it. It has access to a lot of the intelligence agencies our government has.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Sound as though your are combining wifi and cellular service in the same action.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Sound as though your are combining wifi and cellular service in the same action.

Every time you use someone's wifi to post something on any board, a number from the device is tagged with the location. Now the sim card does this I think, not the phone. I learned that from someone who worked on computers and phones in the area a year or so ago. A lot of people use their smart phones to tie to WiFi, thinking they are safe, that is not the case. But again, a warrant is needed to get the info but the secret service has a judge and attorney general on speed dial.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
So because it's a TV show, inciting words are just fine? You certainly wouldn't hold them accountable.

Interesting, because it's something on the TV it couldn't have been badly intended at least, its something warm you trust and have in your living room.

a reply to: Allaroundyou

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Remember when Obama looked exactly like statan in that bible movie?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I suppose I am in a world that work a little different.

Carry on though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join