It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My video Art projects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I love art, mostly digital art as I managed myself to learn different aspects of them. As of learning how the software works to get what I want to present.

I started to learn photoshop too, later on, expand my interest in making 3D objects from spaceships to planets and many others.
I followed many tutorials on youtube and I can tell you they can help you a lot if you want to learn something from pros in digital art.

Somehow it also saddens me that those programmes are so good that in the future we can't make the difference anymore from what is real or not.
and when AI's going to learn how to use them than for me it's going back to traditional art pencil and paper as I used to do from the beginning when I had no Idea of all these great software to come in the future.

a rendition of how I wanted to imagine planets and stars from up close because I will never see them for real up close I'm afraid.

a rendition of mixed media of what questions we have about topics we see every day here on ATS

Hope you guys like it

0bserver1 signs off

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Looks nice.. the beach, bird and two suns are my favorite

Looks like some of the 3dmax planet tutorials I used for 10 years ago

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Thanks, actually most are made with after effects. and finished with adobe premiere.
I'm currently learning 3DsMax as mainly used Zbrush for hard surface modeling. But I start to notice that 3Dsmax is one of the best for those things

edit on 0b20America/ChicagoSun, 14 Apr 2019 13:33:20 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 14 Apr 2019 13:33:20 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Wow! Stunning!
Thank you for sharing these with us!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night star

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Nice! I've done similar things in After Effects, mainly just trying to learn the various effects and filters, following tutorials on youtube.. I can never come up with something of my own though, well, not yet anyway. I get lost in the interface too easily.

Good choice of content!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Thanks , most of the time I get inspired from other artists.

Movies are also good inspiration from where one can create nice things
edit on 0b41America/ChicagoMon, 15 Apr 2019 08:03:41 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoMon, 15 Apr 2019 08:03:41 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join