It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Lieu: Probably THE BIGGEST LIAR in History!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

I think you may be a bit... lacking... yourself, or you'd not be demanding everyone around you do what should be your homework. I am not your teacher, it is your own job to educate yourself. Or, if you continue to insist others do your work for you (in the clever form of "asking questions") perhaps some manner of financial agreement for tutoring is warranted. Otherwise, don't you have some reading you should be doing right now?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I think you may be a bit... lacking... yourself, or you'd not be demanding everyone around you do what should be your homework. I am not your teacher, it is your own job to educate yourself. Or, if you continue to insist others do your work for you (in the clever form of "asking questions") perhaps some manner of financial agreement for tutoring is warranted. Otherwise, don't you have some reading you should be doing right now?

Thanks for the additional insult!

Didn't ask anyone to do any homework for me.
Could you let go of that erroneous notion?

Perhaps the rudeness is due to misunderstanding the question?
Will repeat it for you, just in case you missed it:

How is Ted Lieu's 'supposed' truths, refuted, in the video?

In the video:

Ted's claim was: "Border apprehensions have decreased by 75%, between 2000 and 2018".

The CBP Commissioner's stats of: "a 120% increase in border apprehensions, between 2017, to 2018", and
he also mentions: "76000 total apprehensions and inadmissible arrivals", in February of 2018, and he says that's :"higher than any February, in the last 12 years".

Followed by a big red 'X'.
Point supposedly refuted, and supposedly clearly shown to be a lie, in the video.

And your answer to that, is that it is me who is ..."..... lacking......"...?

So will repeat a question asked of you, that went unanswered:
..."..."Is it implied that everyone viewing the vid, and commenting in this thread, knows that info, and so therefore it need not be mentioned? ..."...
('That info': indicating the stats you linked-to, and any other relative data).

If that's what you are implying: why not just say so, and why was it not mentioned in the video ?

Never asked anyone to prove why Ted Lieu's 'supposed' truths, are lies.
Asked how the point was supposedly refuted, in the video, which was the subject of the OP, and seemed to merit a few stars, flags, high-fives, and comments agreeing with the OP and the video.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Both statements can be true. No one has refuted anyone. the fact you take a different stat to try to disprove another stat is not winning to any degree. Shows your lack of critical thinking.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Both statements can be true. No one has refuted anyone. the fact you take a different stat to try to disprove another stat is not winning to any degree. Shows your lack of critical thinking.

Perhaps both could be true: agreed.
Ted's 'supposed' truth, was not refuted, in the video: agreed.

What 'different stat' did you see me using, other than what was in the video?

Do you think that a person, using critical thinking, would accept that the 'supposed' truth, was refuted, in the video?
Did you accept that refutation, as valid?

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So you you don't think he intended to mislead and paint her as supporting Hitler by supporting American nationalism?

Are you actually this disingenuous or simply unaware of what subtext is?

a reply to: XAnarchistX

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join