It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mysterious case of the mysterious mystery potatoes mystery

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Someone Keeps Leaving Bowls of Mashed Potatoes on Peoples’ Property in This MS Town. Residents Baffled

allamericansavage.com...

That's right. You read it correctly. Someone, or a group of someone's has been leaving bowls of mashed potatoes on people cars, door steps and even mailboxes.

Now I'm not one to randomly, wildly speculate, but I think it is a Trump supporter, or Jussie Smollett, or aliens.

This is where we now are in our nation when someone can terrorize an entire neighborhood with spuds. It is definitely an end-times indicator and I think we should all seriously start to think about quitting our jobs and hunkering down behind barricaded homes.

May God have mercy on all our souls.
edit on 14-4-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Someone should pass a law!
Why Won't Anyone think of the children!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you catch them DB tell them i prefer chips

edit on 14/4/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Mashed potatoes?

Clearly these are symbols of anti-Irish hatred. These bigots must be caught and prosecuted!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

A UFO occupant and craft landed on a farm. Came out and handed the startled farmer some pancakes. He reported the sighting and said the pancakes were good (too whole wheat for his taste but good nonetheless).

What does the mashed potatoes taste like??

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You need to change the title and put one more instance of "mysterious" in there.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I don't think anyone has eaten any of the mashed 'taters yet.

It could be poisoned and they might have used margarine instead of butter.

Early reports also indicate that there were no bacon sprinkles on them either.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
You need to change the title and put one more instance of "mysterious" in there.

DONE!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

If no butter, then definitely Vegan terrorism.
edit on 14-4-2019 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Well, you hash to draw the line somewhere.

This is food for Tot.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I don’t like mashed potatoes after they have set out on top of my car overnight. They get stiff and cold.
I would use them to make potato cakes or flitch.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Eh, I don't like them period pretty much no matter how they're presented. I've never understood the appeal. You take potatoes and mash them into a bland, tasteless, and quite unappetizing mush --- did I mention how they lack flavor?
edit on 14-4-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

A UFO occupant and craft landed on a farm. Came out and handed the startled farmer some pancakes. He reported the sighting and said the pancakes were good (too whole wheat for his taste but good nonetheless).

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I don't think anyone has eaten any of the mashed 'taters yet.

Taters,really? Come on man its almost 2020, That is a very offensive term to American spuds everywhere. #spudsMatter

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The article is funny.................On social media, some believe that a “mashed potato maniac” is running amuck and must be stopped.
Stop them before they potatoe again.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Someone Keeps Leaving Bowls of Mashed Potatoes on Peoples’ Property in This MS Town. Residents Baffled

Someone, or a group of someone's has been leaving bowls of mashed potatoes on people cars, door steps and even mailboxes.

Now I'm not one to randomly, wildly speculate, but I think it is a Trump supporter,

This is 5d chess on trumps part and a test run for the 2020 election .

The plan is to keep women at home on voting day. Clearly the women will step out and see a dish of potatoes and her instinct will kick in . she will go back into the kichen and prapare a thanksgiving meal and thus forgetting to vote.

Originally Deli meats where used but the women were to quick and effective in whipping out a sammich and thus making it to the voting booth on time.
edit on 40430America/ChicagoSun, 14 Apr 2019 12:40:51 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Perhaps there's a bit of kink to all this?

Recall from the old cartoons like loony tunes and Tom and Jerry when an old woman (like Granny) would get caught in the crossfire and start whacking Sylvester (or Jerry) on the head with her purse and yelling "Masher, Masher!"?

Yeah, there's a context to that. It used to be that if a man gave a woman unwelcome attentions, she could totally do that.

Maybe this person is a real "masher".
edit on 14-4-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If they are made from those disgusting Instant paper tater mush in a box...this sounds terroristic!

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: butcherguy

Eh, I don't like them period pretty much no matter how they're presented. I've never understood the appeal. You take potatoes and mash them into a bland, tasteless, and quite unappetizing mush --- did I mention how they lack flavor?
Uhhhmmm.... you don’t carry salt and pepper around with you? I mean, what if the potato fairie leaves you a bowl of mashed potatoes? Oh, You’re probably one of those people who doesn’t believe in the mashed potato fairy. Even with all of this evidence.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join