It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it going to take to Impeach Ilhan Omar ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Don't take it the wrong way, I like the idea of getting rid of politicians that are evil, bigoted, corrupt.

But if we actually did that, the only people left in DC would be the Senate janitorial staff and some guy named Carl.

Carl isn't who you think he is.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I watched a segment on Fox yesterday, a compilation of all the time times the radical left claimed Trump "incited violence" when he played a clip of what's her nuts saying "some people deed someTHEENG?" Man, talk about hilarious, they all get their talking points from the same exact person. And emotional? Whoof, they got emotional acting like Trump incited violence. It's like, are you kidding me? Then you remember that it's the hypersensitive left we're dealing with.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Pelosi and House Dems are scared to death of her.

Omar is a living example of how spineless and feckless the Democrat Party has become.

They can't even manage their own party...the country is witnessing just how impotent and flaccid Dems truly are.

Omar is currently doing to the Democrat Party...what "Some people doing something" did 'somewhere' on 9/11.

Could you imagine how the democrats would feel about this situation if the democrats of the 90's still held the ideals they held then? They were already bad, but at least they agreed on the issues of a lot of our problems, and the solutions to those problems.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

And your arguement of Somalias having any large influence is even more B.S. Especially when the majority population is white.

Sounds like the kind of whites that hate themselves for being born white.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
She married her brother to get into the US.
Is that not impeachable right there?

As distasteful as I find that, as well as her anti semetic rhetoric, it doesn't rise to the level of a "high crime", IMO.

After some research, I find that is not the standard for impeachment of a congressperson.

It has, however, been quite rare, with the majority having to do with supporting the confederacy (treason).

The most recent was in 2002, subsequent to prosecution for bribery, and tax evasion, among other things.

How is supporting the Confederacy treason?

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

As distasteful as I find that, as well as her anti semetic rhetoric, it doesn't rise to the level of a "high crime", IMO.

After some research, I find that is not the standard for impeachment of a congressperson.

It has, however, been quite rare, with the majority having to do with supporting the confederacy (treason).

The most recent was in 2002, subsequent to prosecution for bribery, and tax evasion, among other things.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Link

The Confederacy was at war with the United States. They sought the overthrow of the U.S. Any citizen of the U.S. supporting them would, by definition, be guilty of treason as the statute is written. The U.S. did not recognize the Confederacy or their seccession.

That's kinda how a civil war works.
edit on 16/4/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

edit on 16/4/19 by 35Foxtrot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Really????

The difference between traitors, and patriots is the difference between winning, and losing.

You know that.
edit on 4162019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now wait a tick. Carl is a person of great honor and mystery. Almost......

as.......if
......he was meant to be there!

SHHHHHHHHHH Be quiet, we need this Turd in the Punch Bowl.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
It turns out her comments made her more popular and she is receiving more donations for re election then ever.

Americans really have to be careful about their demographics and leaving enough time for assimilation.

These radical left Democrats will soon Makle some crazy radical statement, normal citizens would be in shock over .

But will be even more shocking is how many of the people are on board

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Erm, say what again? The Confederacy is virtually the standard definition of treason. When you go to war against your own Government (especially for a cause as disgusting as slavery) then that's treason.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

She is obviously anti-American, at least by my interpretation.

But so are most of congress.

I can't stand her. I think she is a vile bigot.

But I don't think she can be impeached just for being a vile bigot.

She actually represents her constituents. Think about that for a moment.

She is a representative of her constituents.

I'm interested in your opinion of the following.. -

Until he was stripped of his top-secret security clearance in February, presidential adviser Jared Kushner was known around the White House as one of the most voracious readers of the President’s Daily Brief, a highly classified rundown of the latest intelligence intended only for the president and his closest advisers.

Kushner, who had been tasked with bringing about a deal between Israel and Palestine, was particularly engaged by information about the Middle East, according to a former White House official and a former U.S. intelligence professional.

In June...

Link

Kushner is literally selling secrets to the people who # on the US and you think she is the problem? What the flunk is wrong with you? Do you like Kushner #ting on the US? Does that make you happy?

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 05:21 AM
link   
So you agree that Kushner dealing with Saudi is treason...because it's the definition.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: uncommitted

I watched a segment on Fox yesterday, a compilation of all the time times the radical left claimed Trump "incited violence" when he played a clip of what's her nuts saying "some people deed someTHEENG?" Man, talk about hilarious, they all get their talking points from the same exact person. And emotional? Whoof, they got emotional acting like Trump incited violence. It's like, are you kidding me? Then you remember that it's the hypersensitive left we're dealing with.

Actually it's the extremely thin skinned idiot of a president America has that we are dealing with. History will remember him and his more avid followers more with a grimace than a smile.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
To impeach? An impeachable offense that garners serious public attention. Right now she's just a punk testing the waters trying to play with the big boys and realizing she's not all that.

Her and AOC brand of politics is inflammatory, shameful and I want nothing to do with it, but none of it is cause for impeachment... yet...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join