It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it going to take to Impeach Ilhan Omar ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Democrats digging their own graves now.

Let them as it's still a free country right ? 😎

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Looks to me like she is safe in her job.....that anyone who thinks she is vile or wrong is the problem.....even though her district has the "highest rate of terrorist recruitment in the United States".
www.abovetopsecret.com...

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi scolded Trump for using the “painful images of 9/11 for a political attack” against the first-term Minnesota Democrat.

Former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke, a candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination to challenge Trump in 2020, said the Republican president’s tweet was an “incitement to violence” against Omar, who is Muslim American, and others like her.

www.latimes.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think the democratic process and systems weaknesses as a government, are laid bare with this person.
You could by extension say Trump is included in this observation, if over 50% of the country despise and hate any elected official that system of governance is a failure. America is in a sad place right now. It would have happened if Hillary won too.
edit on 14-4-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Even more detail...

Ilhan Omar dominated among students, rival's analysis shows

And...

Are demographics destiny in the 5th District?

When you look at the raw numbers, it didn't take much to push the needle in her direction.

Maybe for some, this makes more clear why there is a push to lower the voting age across the country to 16.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
The same thing it will take to impeach Trump... so.. nothing

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
She actually represents her constituents. Think about that for a moment.

Ya mean those 60,000 Somalis who were specially transplanted to that community by the Manchurian?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Her constituents are mostly Somalian American, her district is called mini- Mogadishu.
With the highest terrorism recuirtment numbers in the country.
She wont be voted out any time soon.
I should know I live here

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

An act of Allah.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
A crime.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Generally speaking, not even then.

Just saying.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Like Trump, she isn't the problem, but rather the manifestation of a very serious symptom. Impeaching either one does nothing to address the underlying issues that brought each to power.

With the complete abandonment of the legacy news media's traditional role, good luck seeing a fix anytime soon.

I think Americans, who for many reasons have been long asleep at the wheel, are in for a rude awakening. We're approaching freefall now. Things are only going to get far more unpredictable now. Too many lines have been crossed.

I think most see this as a left/right thing. But I'm my view, the real fireworks are from within both camps. While much focus had been placed on the Republican divide between Trump and the never-Trumpers, the more meaningful implosion is occurring on the left. Mark my words on this.

The Progressive movement has many Democrats so terrified, they fear offering even the most benign of criticisms. They know they are eating their own, and most are just hoping that when the dust all settles, they live to play another day.

This is what disruption looks like. The real question is what comes after?

Distruction, disruption always before distruction

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If enough people sign a petition to recall her in her state then she will be out of office .but before the recall can be started you got to prove they broke law. Last I checked in Minnesota its illegal to marry a sibling.especially in the act of committing fraud.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If enough people sign a petition to recall her in her state then she will be out of office .but before the recall can be started you got to prove they broke law. Last I checked in Minnesota its illegal to marry a sibling.especially in the act of committing fraud.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Uh slow your roll the quagmire in Afghanistan and Iraq are the fault of Bush cheney and obama.when it was proven neither of those two countries attacked us during 911 we should have left them. You are right tho I really do not like any president siding up with Saudis the real 9/11 protagonist.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Whataboutism.

Who wouldn't cheer for some people doing something. That's all it was, right?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Lets impeach Minnesota's 5th district

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

She needs locked up along with the other infiltrating subversives

A citizen militia that reports directly to the President is needed.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

That's not true. Talib and omar ran as friends to jews and lovers of america. For the unwashed masses that did nothing but listen to a few campaign ads and see the D next to their name, this behavior stongly contradicts their campaigns.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Once again it's not about the OP but a page full of your hate for Trump, as you say just pointing out the hypocrisy. Let me guess? What? Who? me?

Boring Sydney, boring ,boring, boring.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   

The rest of your BS doesn't deserve a response. But the victims and families deserve to have an accurate representation of the day. YES there were absolutely large numbers of muslims celebrating in MULTIPLE locations throughout the US, most famously in new jersey, where they were indeed dancing on rooftops.

Here is the howard stern show from 9/11. There are a number of callers talking about the muslims rioting and celebrating. The next day there were even more. In fact, youtube has tried to scrub this from their site (I can't find it anywhere anymore but here's an article which links to a former youtube video with the callers.) Then there is the WaPo story.

In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners' plowing into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river.

Here's another article with links to youtube, which youtube has scrubbed it. Memory holing is youtube's specialty now. Google is evil.

So yes, trump may have exaggerated or misremembered the numbers after 15 years. But in essence he was absolutely correct.

EDIT: I FOUND IT! The video youtube scrubbed. Here it is: LINK
edit on 15-4-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join