It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp are down... again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

lol yes of course, but so is TV media, adverts etc, if you are vulnerable to that then I would be worrying about many other forms of social engineering. It is a digital tool to me, and a very useful one too.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Just unlucky I guess mate, I don't use my real name for anything on the internet, never have.
Google my full name and you get nothing, Google thinks I've spelt it wrong and offers suggestions lol.
Remember to tick the 'not for public register' box on census or electoral roll forms.
👍

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

Are you Mr Derby or Mr Marshall F Loat or Mr Slassher on Fb

Just noticed your post above when i posted this I am dslexic and cannot fill those forms in

edit on 14/4/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

edit on 14/4/2019 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

lol at Shatner 😂

Facebook is brilliant for speaking to all your mates at once, example, I wanted to see a musical and knew none of my male mates would wanna go so I shouted on FB and within minutes had girl friends saying they wanted to come...on top of that, another mate who is that industry had free tickets for us which she wasn't going to use.

There's a local page for my town,60,000 people follow it,you can message anything to be posted there anonymously, found wallets,local news, rants, discussions, etc.
Lost dogs are funny because nobody contacts the local authorities anymore if they find one, take it in then post a picture on the page! They get reunited pretty quick.
The local authority dog snatcher absolutely hates it because they have lost tens of thousands in fines for catching dogs lol

Yes, FB is an amazing resource for common people to connect, just dont post stuff online you want to be kept secret, that includes email, forums, and the unsecured ATS message system.
edit on 14-4-2019 by SerenTheUniverse because: Stupid auto correct spelling lol

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

It was the crypto mining that got my back up them and Nasa do the same thing . no matter what computer you use the CPU goes crazy just on their pages , you do notice with the old computers i use i normally have 5+ windows open Ebay here etc and only use 2+% cpu but open just fakebook and you will go to 30-40 % +

Major banks turn a profit of 3-7 ish billion a year facebook makes 20-30 billion a year and sells nowt

I like being a hermit and anon

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join