It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple people shot outside nightclub in Melbourne, Australia, one man dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The Love Machine sounds like a strip club but it actually is a three floor night club with two bars that also has live entertainment. The area is known to have problems with drug use as displayed by the syringes one can sometimes find in the road gutters. The drive-bye shooting was reported to have been accomplished from a stolen Porsche Cayenne automobile, which was later found burnt out 50kms north in a suburb called Wollert.

The police have no one in custody but they believe an outlawed motorcycle gang is responsible.. Of course the politicians are calling for more gun control as if the ones who did this deed would be listening and obeying anything the government said about firearms..

“Australian voters care about safety, but the reality is that we have many thousands of illegal guns in the hands of criminals all over the country,” he says.

But I thought Australia had great restrictive gun laws that made the law abiding citizens turn them in ???? Hummm illegal guns in the hands of criminals...who would have thought ?

A 37-year-old security guard has died after being shot outside a Melbourne nightclub overnight, police have confirmed.

Aaron Khalid Osmani from Narre Warren South was rushed to hospital in a critical condition after the drive-by shooting — but he later died in hospital.

The multiple shooting occurred outside the venue, the Love Machine nightclub, in Prahran about 3.20am on Sunday.

Police confirmed four people had been transported to hospital.

Many comments about Aaron Khalid Osmani being a great guy..a good guy or bad he was shot in the face and died. RIP
www.news.com.au...
edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

My first, uneducated guess would be one bunch of dealers targeting the security blokes as they are often in the game too.

Hell of a way to end a night out.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   

But I thought Australia had great restrictive gun laws that made the law abiding citizens turn them in ???? Hummm illegal guns in the hands of criminals...who would have thought ?

one guy once said

"its better to have one of these (a gun) and not need it than to need it and not have it"

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

(1) I Llke the way bikies are criminalised by the word "outlawed" which course comes from the word outlaw. Who classified them outlaw and what criteria was used to define a "bikie" and an "outlaw." I always thought an outlaw was a cowboy in the westerns who used his guns to kill the bad guys and save the maiden.

For those of you who are glad the "outlaw bikies" have been outlawed by the law, you might like to actually read the legislation , the Act, and see how many times the law makes reference to "bikies."

By my count, and I could be wrong, the word "bikies" appears once in the title and once in the definitions. Therefore the laws that restrict the rights of people who ride with groups of other motor bike riders; actually APPLIES TO YOU to even though you do not ride a motor bike. Do you realise that??

They did exactly the same thing with the kids that roamed the streets of Northbridge some years ago in Perth too. See how they work?

First of all they segment out a small section of society, then they vilify that group, then they criminalize them, then they pass laws which supposedly only apply to them. However; when the black and white comes out .... Low and behold.... the law applies to everyone not just them "bad guys." - See how they work???

The best way to stop security guards from getting killed is to ban security guards from working where crowds of people congregate - ........... well thats how the gun laws work don't they?
edit on 14-4-2019 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
it sucks to be a biker these days

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I used to go to love machine back in the day and my sister was even one of the managers till recently.
It was never a dodgy venue or the type of place I would associate with drug deals, well no more than any other club.

My guess is it’s about security, bikie gangs run a lot of the security in Melbs and places that don’t use them seem to have higher rates of violence including the occasional shooting.

Either way I’m glad my clubbing days are behind me

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

(1) I Llke the way bikies are criminalised by the word "outlawed" which course comes from the word outlaw. Who classified them outlaw and what criteria was used to define a "bikie" and an "outlaw." I always thought an outlaw was a cowboy in the westerns who used his guns to kill the bad guys and save the maiden.

For those of you who are glad the "outlaw bikies" have been outlawed by the law, you might like to actually read the legislation , the Act, and see how many times the law makes reference to "bikies."

By my count, and I could be wrong, the word "bikies" appears once in the title and once in the definitions. Therefore the laws that restrict the rights of people who ride with groups of other motor bike riders; actually APPLIES TO YOU to even though you do not ride a motor bike. Do you realise that??

They did exactly the same thing with the kids that roamed the streets of Northbridge some years ago in Perth too. See how they work?

First of all they segment out a small section of society, then they vilify that group, then they criminalize them, then they pass laws which supposedly only apply to them. However; when the black and white comes out .... Low and behold.... the law applies to everyone not just them "bad guys." - See how they work???

The best way to stop security guards from getting killed is to ban security guards from working where crowds of people congregate - ........... well thats how the gun laws work don't they?

It's not like the bikers have been unfairly targeted, before the Milperra massacre they had a pretty easygoing reputation, since then there have been several high profile shootings involving bikers, many in public areas like the airports and shopping centres.
This spurred a ton of public pressure for political action and of course the government took it too far, the thing is though it wasn't a random decision to introduce some arbitrary laws to scapegoat "innocent" bikers, but the direct result of decades of rampant violence, murder, extortion and drug manufacturing/wholesaling.
The downside is now the police have too much power, especially for those cops that get off on power trips, but no-one can deny the streets are safer.
Of course crims can get access to firearms if they have the right connections but it's alot harder than you might think, plus with these laws if police find a crim in possession of a firearm they can be charged and the weapon confiscated.
I'm not anti gun by any means, I think law abiding Aussies should have better access to them(id love to own one myself!)but saying the laws are pointless because they will get guns regardless is a redundant argument, at least with the laws cops can confiscate weapons and charge potential killers before the damage is done.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Surprise

The Globalist want to strip the serfs from their means of self-defense....

new topics

top topics

join