It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boomerang In Progress - The Traitors Failed In Their Coup and are Now Bracing for PayBack.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: thedigirati

Oh and I am Sillyolme not Ms Silly. Thank you.
The screen name has meaning and again its not what you think.
So use my name and dont make up nick names again.

The lefties are getting more angry as their talking points gets debunked.

Remember, Ms. Silly, when you were screaming 24/7 that Trump was a Putin's puppet and the Mueller report would prove this?

And how could he not be charged with anything if he wasn't exonerated?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Oh I’m aware of what you are discussing. My comment wasn’t meant to be comprehensive.

While I’m aware of operation paperclip, and the transition of the OSS into the CIA, a real question is if the so called military industrial complex (the old name for the deep state), started earlier. Given all the issues with wwi, banks, depression, etc, my guess is that it goes back further than wwii.
a reply to: rougeskut

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
The Pence team did their best but Trump won out.

That's not the first time I've seen you utter such, without a shred of evidence, or even speculation, to back it up.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spirit_horse
Not many people know who got Trump to run. It was 20 military Generals and Admirals along with a group of patriots in the intelligence community. The guys and gals in the intelligence community saw Obama and Brennan- CIA director under Obama, both of whom are communists, fill many deep career positions in the intelligence community with fellow communists, globalists, etc. Seeing this attempt at fundamentally changing America, patriotic Officers and intelligence personnel knew the time to act was upon them. Trump went to a military academy school and is the reason he is so patriotic. Recently I saw him on stage hugging the US flags. I like that in my president.

Few people are aware that Trump has been protected by military intelligence and his own hand picked security detail.

Sounds really cool - but, also a bit Q-ish, meaning, unlikely.

Any evidence to support this?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Monday, April 15, 2019

UPDATE: Mueller Report will be released to Congress and the Public this coming Thursday.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You know............I'd hope you're correct. But................

Truthfully, the "coup" has been orchestrated by the Deep State entities, and I doubt anyone can take them down. It will be curious to see if CNN can survive.

This is an old story:www.dailywire.com...

This information is more current:
www.breitbart.com...

Throughout all of cable TV, during the week of April 1, Fox News grabbed the most primetime viewers with 2.3 million, MSNBC came in second with 1.6 million, and way below them, way below number one and number two, way below HGTV, the Food Network, Investigative Discovery, and the Hallmark Channel, sits the far-left CNN in 15th place, with only 745,000 primetime viewers. That’s primetime. Throughout the entire broadcast day last week, CNN managed to attract only an average of 524,000 viewers for an 8th place showing. By comparison, Fox News was again number one with 1.3 million, and MSNBC came in second place with 890,000.

If CNN goes down, the Democrats and the Deep State will lose their single most important propaganda outlet.

One can only hope.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
nice to know about all this

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Two very powerful words from a man who does not "hype".

Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch: " OBAMA KNEW "

Twitter Thread with Evidence Included: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join