It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breatharian FAQ

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It's the only kind worth eating.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: chr0naut

It's the only kind worth eating.

Jimmy Savile also said babies should be eaten at birth.....
edit on 15-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Broken clock analogy and all.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Rolci

A: As explained above, breatharians gain sustenance in energy form. Energy has mass as expressed in the famous Einstein-formula E=mc2. This is why breatharians will show weight gain while meditating on a scale ...

Wait...WHAT????

I got to this part and it was like...**record scratch!**

So let me see if I've got this right...if I get on a scale and meditate I'll gain weight???

What if I stand on my head...on a scale, and meditate?? OR, what if I meditate when not on a scale??

And how did Einstein get involved in all of this anyway??? Are you moving at the speed of light (squared) when you're meditating...on the scale? Or do you travel at the speed of light after you get off the scale (and are you still meditating then, or not?)

I'm so confused!

ETA - Was Einstein a breatharian???

Or, was this just an attempt to work in one of the brightest minds who ever lived into quite possibly one of the silliest notions ever conceived to make it look credible, erm, less silly?
edit on 4/15/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Broken clock analogy and all.

He said it on camera..... it's on this documentary:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Can't say I disagree.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

'Mans Higher Consciousness' by Hilton Hotema is a book all about the subject of this thread.
Goodreads gave it 4.4/5 and Scribd gave it 4.5/5.

I have this book and found it an absolutely fascinating read.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: blueman12

It's not.
This OP is pseudoscience.

And non pseudoscience is stopping/preventing cancer..... is it?

Does science actually know how the body works holistically?

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Karen Carpenter.

Mic drop.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

You just like the way it sounds when you type I am guessing.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

You just like the way it sounds when you type I am guessing.

Really?
What prompted your guess?

I hear nothing when typing.
edit on 16-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Thanks for posting and I am very interested. I do think spirituality exists but there really is no basis for prana or the body being able to live off of it in a scientific aspect. At least, the science that can be proven in a lab. For example, plants derive energy through photosynthesis, chloroplasts... Animal cells do not have those organelles.

Therefore, breath, sunlight, and water energy (as you describe) would all have to be processed at some unseen and unknown higher level that is beyond the third dimension. I don't expect an answer for that as, if breatharians is true, then the science is far beyond anything we are currently capable of detecting.

Also, It seems dangerous for one to try this. Assuming this is real, if one fails to open the doors for prana intake, they risk the dangers of malnutrition.

I'd have to disagree with notion that many vegans are doing just fine without protein or all vital nutrients.

I think this is where you logic falls a bit. If one cannot get the prana energy, then one requires food right? And if one requires food, it has been countlessly documented that they need nutrients and protein to live a healthy life. Not just to feel full. I haven't heard of one study by scientists that claimed malnutrition isn't real.

Anyway, interesting to read.

The common denominator in all "breatharian" processes is consciousness. Ever wondered why science has never been able to figure it out?

Everyone is equipped to use prana as long as you have a pineal gland, however, as in the case of a muscle you never use because you use, for example, an exoskeleton to lift, and gets atrophied, so it is with the ability to process pranic nourishment. It is for that reason that the 8-day process, 21-day process, etc. have been developed for a smooth transition where you start exercising a "muscle" you never used. Like in The Matrix, where Neo's eyes hurt, because he never really used them.

And no one said malnutrition does not exist. It does, same as people dying of starvation. It's in the FAQ in the opening post. Also, has anybody actually watched any of the documentaries?

No Way to Heaven (2008, Switzerland) - www.cultureunplugged.com...
In the Beginning There Was Light (2010, Austria) - available through file-sharing
Living Off Energy We Are Energy (2015, Czech Republic) - www.cultureunplugged.com...
The Light Generation (2018) - www.youtube.com...

originally posted by: bally001

On the Breatharian lifestyle. Will you live longer than everyone else. Or what age do you expect to live to. If you expect to live past the average lifespan in your neck of the woods, how much longer and is this documented?

Hey Bally, The modern recurrence of breatharianism is fairly recent so we have no figures yet, but it is not the exact number of years that matters to most of us, it's not being and feeling like a pile of cr@p by the time we achieve retirement age due to a lifetime of ingesting foods filled with toxins. That aside, most of those that go as far as successfully completing our transition do so out of spiritual motivations, never physical, at least I have never heard of one that had physical or especially material motivations, and I would be very surprised to hear that someone did. As I understand it, that's not how it works as a certain quality of consciousness is what makes such a transition possible.

originally posted by: KansasGirl

So, if I haven't seen a healthy-looking vegan, I struggle to imagine a healthy-looking breatharian.

So how about some pics? Thanks!

Google some images, or watch the interviews on youtube. Hope this short list of a few breatharians helps.

Akahi Ricardo Saras
Alekseev Egor
Alyna Rouelle
Camila Castillo de Salas
Camilla Lesnoff
Cristiana Eltrayan
Dmitry Lapshinov (Dima)
Domenico Provenzano
Dominique Verga
Edgardo Bonazzi
Elitom El-amin
Ellen Greve (Jamusheen)
Emeya S. Angelisme
Erika Witthuhn
Fabrice De Graef
Fritz Joss
Gabriel Lesquoy
Galina El-Sharas
Gaston Bacchiani
Gregorio Avanzini
Henri Monfort
Hira Ratan Manek
Ivan Orlic
Jana Tillová
Jasmin Herrera
Jericho Genesis Sunfire
Julie Beckham (Atlantis)
Kay Hougaard
Khai Ho
Kirby de Lanerolle
Laura Fabris (Luce)
Lenka Marecková
Liao Fong-Sheng
Marco Giordano
Mariela Tiboni
Martin Bruncko
Michael Verner
Michal Kubasa
Mira Omerzel (Mirit)
Nassim Haramein
Nicolas Pilartz
Niranjan Bhagat
Oberom Om
Olga Podorovskaya
Pascal Martelli
Prahlad Jani (Mataji)
Raffaella Galoppi
Ram Bahadur Bomjon (Bakji)
Randi Liebchen
Ray Maor
Robert Ganski
Rostislav Blazek
Sabine Yogacharya
Sofia Waapiti Ra
Victor Truviano
Wiley Brooks
Zinaida Baranova
Ziria and Radium
edit on 18-4-2019 by Rolci because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join