posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:33 PM
This could just be paranoia, but I have a strong suspicion that May 1, 2019 is going to be the start of a huge power shift in the US, possibly
worldwide. I believe that between April 25 and May 1, political tensions in the US will become uncivil, resulting in a minor “civil war” (mostly
minor skirmishes). This is not one of those “I’m a psychic” kind of predictions — this is simply an estimation based on the current political
Here are my reasons:
1. May 1: International Workers Day. This is one of the big socialist/communist “holiday”, if you will. This could embolden radicals on the left
into a sort of “revolution”.
2. April 30/May 1: Walpurgisnacht. This is the satanic high holiday. This taps more into my conspiracy theory side, suggesting that the best time for
the satanic cabal to launch an outright attack would be on their favorite day.
3. Leftist militias: Redneck Revolt, Red Guard, John Brown Gun Club, etc. exist in many US cities, and are associated with antifascist and
anti-capitalist organizations. While I’m not particularly afraid of a genderqueer hippo with purple hair or a soylent hipster with a plaid scarf
shooting at me, a rifle in the hands of an idiot is just as dangerous as one in the hands of a professional.
4. Democrats exposed: A lot of leftist politicians have been exposed for their corruption as of late. If charges are brought against them, this could
be a tipping point for a lot of crazies — especially since the mueller investigation failed gloriously.
5. International matters: Justin Trudeau is losing favor in Canada, brexit is being delayed ... again, France is almost in a state of anarchy with the
yellow vest protests — 22 weeks at the time of writing this, the New Zealand mosque shooting. The tinder box is highly flammable at the moment. One
tiny spark could set the whole world on fire, albeit temporarily.
I would like to inform you all that this is neither a call for anyone to be that spark, nor is it a desire to see combat. It is merely a prediction,
based on observations.
Right or wrong, please remain vigilant, be prepared, and be safe.