It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FCD's an idiot...and a poser!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   
LOL I try and not look back LOL too many crossroads where I took a long way around let's just say. But made a promise to myself when I was younger not to be one of those that had regrets and questions. I did the best I could with the knowledge I had then, besides any minor changes and likely I don't have my wonderful daughters cause no matter my other successes personally or professionally they are truly the best thing about my life. That said still excited about my life and still working to get to the mountains, pretty sure a 2-3 year push I will be able to get it done. Till then going to enjoy those long weekends when I can get up there, it always recharges my batteries.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: bally001

"GAk..Gak..Gak" ...is what your cat does when it's about ready to barf!

LOL!!!

Arrr now! I will make that an added companion to my international vocabulary including it to a new aussie simplified yank sayings booklet. When I travel to the states and someone does something disgusting I will say GAK GAK GAK! If they don't understand I will simply say, "Hangon, a true American told me that!"

To say it though, in American tongue I guess I'd have to roll my tongue 3 times, cross my eyes, bend over and go Gak Gak Gak.

Never heard it before and I have spent times with Yanks while I was in the navy. Is it a local saying from where you belong?

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Sorry you are in the dumps. So unlike you. I know how it feels to be down and out of it. Been that way for a few years-I am older than you.

That said, I really enjoy your posts. Your writing is so personal, thoughtful and varied. I really appreciate your talent of story-telling. I live somewhat vicariously through you. You have a life that I could never imagine.

Just thanks for being there when I needed a life, or an experience, or a new recipe. I do look for your posts.

Feel better. Get lots of rest (know this one is hard for you-probably why you are feeling down.) Know those cattle are missing you.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Loser. Poser. Not calling you that just wondering why those two words don't rhyme? There are folk here that don't like you, FCD? Why? I do.

And this is all you need in life. If a legend such as this gives you the nod, you needn't look elsewhere for attention.
FCD, enjoy life and don't worry about things you can't control. haters hate, it's what they do. (they hate themselves more than anything, so you can enjoy that thought)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ummm...of all the images I’ve ever conjured of FlyingClayDisc...it never occurred to me that I’d have to imagine one more...you...in a pussy suit...

Who the hell cares if you’ve got detractors...it’s the mark that your doing something right...

I can’t believe that your just now learning that you can’t please everyone...that no matter how hard you try to be Mr. nice guy...that some one will hate you just because you are...

I happen to enjoy your truisms...your rich life story...rich in the sense that you’ve enriched and touched and personified one whole hell of allot of vicarious experience that the rest of us never thought to share...

What I’m saying is...you’d make one hell of a friend...just because the body fails sometimes and because we have detractors...doesn’t negate the fact that you’ve welcomed us to be a part of your life experience...nor because you have human foibles dose it equate to posing...

So even this feeling sorry for your sorry ass...is essentially one huge...meh...

In case you hadn’t noticed...this is one of those bottle cap opening sound moments...

From one non envious...damn my back hurts...old fart...to another...

Never stop being you...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

If FCD is an idiot and a poser, well my first thought is, how may I be adorned with these illustrious titles? Where's the entrance to these clubhouses and how can I gain admittance?

If FCD is a part of it, then it must be something admirable and worthwhile...🤔

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Bottom line....

It's tough gettin' old!

Once I fell asleep the wrong way and my bad back slipped into a bad position and I couldn't stand up straight for 2 or 3 days and spent the better part of the first day and a half in bed healing, minus bathroom breaks... and that was a good 6 years ago. Which means body is 6 years more deteriorated than when that happened. Ive hurt my back in the meantime where I was bedridden for a day or two, but that one time will always stick with me because all I did was unintentionally fall asleep in bed, propped up by pillows stacked behind me, so I think my upper half was held stable, and while my body relaxed its muscles one by one, my lower back slid downward, pulling my spine apart slightly at the point where my injury is that the doctors were not able to pinpoint so i gave up on them but which obviously exists. So I just dont prop myself up with pillows anymore. *shrug*

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Jesus FCD! You should know that the only reason for a flying clay disc is to shoot it down. You should be proud as being as there is someone going out of their way to "shoot you down" means your having some effect.
Any way whatever you do don't change and let them slide off your back like water off a duck.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Now, they say you can't write a post about someone else. "Go after the ball, not the person"...they say.

However, this post isn't about someone "else". It's about ME. (so it should be 'okay', right?)

I post this thread so some of my detractors can star the post (not flag mind you).

I have nothing. I'm just a 56 year old guy who lives out in the country. I've done some stuff, but I'm paying my dues for all those things...now.

Last week I injured my back (again) and could barely walk. It was dumb, no great story; I picked up a shovel of dirt and rocks to my left and threw out my back. I couldn't barely walk for almost two days.

There was a time when I worked in really cold weather in Wyoming, but now I prefer 68F inside and about 55F outside (in the sunshine).

Of all the things I've done, none are better than just being alive. I love being here with my wife and dogs...and cows.

I'm not better than anyone else. I have a lot of great memories...things I did once (or more).

I never thought I was any better than anyone else...I'm not.

I've tried to take advantage of everything I ever imagined. Some things I've succeeded at and others, not so much.

I never thought there would even be a grave stone to tell about my life, and so, in the end...I could only try to be the best I could.

I have no misgivings, not to those who think ill of me, not to anyone. Not superman, not anything...

I am just...Bob.

Thank you, and God Bless!

As much as i would like to say you are humble, i can't. You have acted in terrible ways in the past, at least to my little cousin. You probably don't remember as it was nothing to you, but it meant a lot to her at the time and she felt terrible and had a bad time about it

I mean is not every day that a full grown ass man attacks a little kid just because of whatever nasty things he has inside, even if he doesn't even know her personally or knows anything about her any other way

Remember that thread last year about a girl getting Hepatitis B and how she was misjudged by a doctor? What you said to her even if she was being completely honest was terrible. I am not her so i will not even attempt to hide my disgust about how you acted up

You can humble brag all you want but you went into the imbecile territory back then and you did not even care about apologizing after the fact

By the way she did not lie at all, she wasn't having sex and she did not do drugs, we found out she had shared personal items with other girls and we found who was the girl that had the problem to begin with and who also infected my cousin. And she went through all available tests to make sure she was ok, so you were stupidly accusing her out of nowhere, due to your bias or i don't know what else

You're prejudge however, caused big damage to my cousin, you don't even know here but you went like a beast after her

Because you probably went happy after that and most likely forgot all about it let me remind you who she is. Remember WarriorMH?

And by the way she was 15 at the time, not 17 like she said. She only said that because she wanted to avoid idiots who judge by age and wanted to be taken more seriously, which did not happen by the way due to so many man child personalities around these places

But anyway, you are not as cool as you think you are. And your humble bragging can go to hell as far as i care

You are 50+ years old and you feel it is fun to take on a 15 year old girl who clearly is going through hard times?

Humble brag about that!

Think whatever you want, you are not a good person in heart, no one would do that to a kid just because of feeling entitled or capable of causing damage. Hope you had a good power trip back then

Anyway here's the thread where you showed your true colors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and way to go getting obsessed over a 15 year old girl's sexuality, plus calling her names and telling her all she says is BS! Top nobility right there!

Humble brag about it as well

I don't care who you are or about your achievements, hurting a little girl just because you feel entitled and on a stupid power trip is a nasty thing, the world is crap due to people like you, who does stuff like this to kids

I don't care about answering any side tracking comments here, this will be my only post about what i think off you. You should feel ashamed of yourself old man

Oh by the way, one last thought, do you have any children/grand children or other family who is about 15/16 years old?

What would you do if a grown ass hat comes around and insults and attacks her like you did to my cousin? Would you feel ok with it? Act on it? Tell something to the ass hat? Or Nah?

This is for you to consider while you humble brag around ats from now own..

Own up to your crap instead of acting a closet narcissist.

edit on 15-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

You can humble brag all you want but you went into the imbecile territory back then and you did not even care about apologizing after the fact

That’s exactly what this thread is.. a bs humble brag. I’m so sorry your young cousin had to endure the wrath of FCD.
I too had to endure his misplaced wrath on a thread all due to the fact that I believed interventions for alcoholism was a good thing and he didn’t.
His maturity level was on full display as he began to talk down about my alcoholic father who had a successful intervention done on him.
I’ll never forget how he went for the throat over such a silly subject matter.

Yes FCD , your ego is still quite apparent in this manipulative thread. 👎🏼

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Well, I wasn't going to respond any further, but I WILL respond to this!!! Yes, I remember the thread very well. I suspect many others here do as well. And I stand by everything I said in it. You would be wise to also note, the subject of that particular thread has come up several times in other threads since then wherein other posters made references back to it (not about my statements, but about her characterization of her condition).

Yes, let's do go back and take a look at the thread you cited where I was allegedly wantonly attacking your cousin. Please do point out where anything I said had malicious intent. (????) First of all, your "little 15 year old cousin" didn't identify herself as such. Secondly, I provided sources to back up my statements, not from questionable sources, but rather from the MAYO CLINIC, one of the most respected medical institutions on earth. Please point out where these statements were in error.

My underpinning motivation was for your cousin to get the medical help she needed, and I said this repeatedly. Repeatedly. She was seemingly refusing to do this based on medical professionals telling her the same thing everyone else in the thread was telling her...there are only a limited number of ways to contract Hepatitis B. Sorry you (or her) didn't like this. However, that you saw this as some kind of personal affront is simply...wrong. It wasn't.

And by the way she was 15 at the time, not 17 like she said. ...

So all this ranting on your part about this poor little "15 year old" girl, and here you openly admit she was lying. Yet how many times did you state she was 15 in your post (maybe every paragraph..twice??)? How nice.

And yet, just before this statement, you say...

By the way she did not lie at all, ...

Not my words...your words. So which is it, was she lying, or not???? Seems maybe your statements are not so accurate either. Just like hers weren't back then. (Incidentally, I don't believe the diagnosis you went on to state was ultimately the root cause in that same paragraph of yours, but I am not going to get into that (again). I'm not a doctor, so it doesn't matter).

I don't care about answering any side tracking comments here, this will be my only post about what i think off you. ...

How convenient.

Well,, you have my rebuttal.

Oh, and stuff it!

edit on 4/15/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Looks like you got your thick skin back.
In a mood to defend yourself.

so:

I remember the thread very well. I suspect many others here do as well. And I stand by everything I said in it.

I just read that thread for the first time today.

Secondly, I provided sources to back up my statements, not from questionable sources, but rather from the MAYO CLINIC, one of the most respected medical institutions on earth. Please point out where these statements were in error.

Other people provided sources too, indicating other means of transmission. Here is another one:

Hepatitis B Foundation
Body piercing, tattooing, acupuncture and even nail salons are other potential routes of infection unless sterile needles and equipment are used. In addition, sharing sharp instruments such as razors, toothbrushes, nail clippers, earrings and body jewelry can be a source of infection.

I was a certified nursing assistant back in the 90s and I still remember the training film I watched as part of the training program. Hep B virus is not a weakling virus like HIV. It remains viable much longer. You can get it by simply touching a drop of blood with your finger unnoticed, then later rubbing your eye.

My underpinning motivation was for your cousin to get the medical help she needed, and I said this repeatedly.

She was at the freaking Doctor place. The Doctor told her the diagnosis. Why would you assume she wasn't also receiving treatment? Do you imagine a doctor saying, "You've got Hep B. Now run along and have a pleasant life." WTF!!!

Anyway, I wouldn't have responded except that you are obviously back in a position to defend yourself.

edit on 15-4-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

(post by Malisa removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join