It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS / Hollywood Prepare To Incite Political Violence? Punch A Nazi

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Not much to say.

This is where the crazy left in media are at today. I will let you be the judge.

Watch this and tell me if you believe this this is feeding and promoting violence. Unfortunately, the left considers anyone with an opinion that they don't agree with that is brave enough to say it publicly a Nazi.

I expect to see more crap like this coming to our TV screens and movies as this insanity grows.

What do you think?

Is it alright to hit a Nazi unprovoked? Who is a Nazi? An old man wearing a red hat maybe.

Anyone have video capture? I bet they will take this down soon.

twitter.com...

edit on 13-4-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well, I am not going to go around and punch those progressive liberals in the face. You know, the ones that push their unproven not historically correct lies in our faces and require us to believe them. The people who want a police state with nobody having any way of protecting themselves from the government they are tryin g to create.

Gee, maybe I worked myself up and need to go punch a liberal in the face.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Simple answer is no it is not ok to punch a Nazi just as much as it is not ok to run down people protesting white nationalist. Also not ok to call for the killing of journalists and illegal immigrants at the border. Also not ok to tell people in the crowd at a political rally to punch someone with different views.

And we wonder why crap like this is now becoming mainstream. America is screwed just as much as mankind itself.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
The 'Good Fight' justification sounds a lot like white supremacists do when they dehumanize people of color.

Pot meet kettle.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I have started wearing my MAGA hat every day, I figure the best way to help combat the idiocy is to be proactive.

So far no ones been inappropriate

Apparently you have to be way older, really young, or look too weak to fight back in order for these idiots to get in your face and spout off.

I guess looking like an old sailor probably keeps most of them from doing so
edit on 13-4-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sounds like they (Democrats) are extending their tactics from 2018 to 2020 😎

"Any Means Necessary" includes calls for violence 😎

They need to consider what happens if the "other side" resorts to the same 😎

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Wow. All that self punching is gonna take a toll on loony libs.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Some people just hate free expression.

I call them, "Nazi's", personally.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

They need to consider what happens if the "other side" resorts to the same

They'll cry victim after assaulting people they hate.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Cbs can suck it . They just destroyed the twighlight zone by trying to remake it this year with their pc bs.

Bastards

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: xuenchen

They need to consider what happens if the "other side" resorts to the same

They'll cry victim after assaulting people . .

Fixed it for you.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Punch the Nazi?

Sounds fun at first but then you have the whole dig up rotting dead people thing and I kinda get turned off on that,
sooo......... who'd want to go to Germany or Argentina?

(DNA is racist)

[Avenatti for incarceration2020]
edit on 13-4-2019 by thedigirati because: I can

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ever watch a film made before 1945? they were called germans back then.
then the powers that be, wanted the biggest, baddest, boogyman they could find.

ANYONE who died during w2 is victim, save for any of the bastards who decided to fight the war, but those bankers never got hurt. not one r0thschild died during w2. (not actual bloodline r0thschild.)

the history books, educational system, and media has 'taught' people its great to hurt people.

its all a scam. until college i never even heard of the 20 million chinese who died during w2. they barely mentioned the russians dying, for sure never told me the number being 30 million.

what they do teach us is the 'magical' number of 6. which funny enough, moves up and down and changes much like the mythical ball point pen of little oraphan annie frank.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The problem is the left calls everyone a nazi.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

The problem is the left calls everyone a nazi.

The left was having klanbakes when a bigot named FDR led the US in a war against them.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
I have started wearing my MAGA hat every day, I figure the best way to help combat the idiocy is to be proactive.

So far no ones been inappropriate

Apparently you have to be way older, really young, or look too weak to fight back in order for these idiots to get in your face and spout off.

I guess looking like an old sailor probably keeps most of them from doing so

Well either that or the media are full of # and people aren't being attacked all the time for wearing MAGA hats.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Not much to say.

This is where the crazy left in media are at today. I will let you be the judge.

Watch this and tell me if you believe this this is feeding and promoting violence. Unfortunately, the left considers anyone with an opinion that they don't agree with that is brave enough to say it publicly a Nazi.

I expect to see more crap like this coming to our TV screens and movies as this insanity grows.

What do you think?

Is it alright to hit a Nazi unprovoked? Who is a Nazi? An old man wearing a red hat maybe.

Anyone have video capture? I bet they will take this down soon.

twitter.com...

You should watch the latest episode of "The good fight" (season 3 ep 5) which is a disgustingly leftist/liberal show on CBS and it just had an episode inciting violence against Trump supporters. I only watch this show to see what kind of BS they are pushing, I usually feel the need to vomit when I watch it. It's filled sith so much Trump hate and white guilt along with pushing the BLM narrative and the general BS leftist narrative. The latest episode was probably one of the worst in inciting violence and I know the media is pushing this narrative and they should be prosecuted.

streamable.com...

Is it alright to hit a Nazi unprovoked? I was always taught never to throw the first punch, never to instigate. Defend, but don’t attack. But then I saw a video of the white nationalist Richard Spencer being punched in the face during an interview. I realized Spencer was in a pressed suit, wearing a tie, being interviewed like his opinion mattered — like it should be considered part of the conversation, like neo-Nazism is just one political point of view. And then I realized there’s no better way to show some speech is not equal. Some speech requires a more visceral response. It’s like Overton’s window — that’s the term for which ideas are tolerated in public discourse. Well, Overton’s window doesn’t mean # unless it comes with some enforcement. So yeah, this is enforcement. It’s time to punch a few Nazis.

www.vulture.com...

www.newsbusters.org...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Sounds like they (Democrats) are extending their tactics from 2018 to 2020 😎

"Any Means Necessary" includes calls for violence 😎

They need to consider what happens if the "other side" resorts to the same 😎

From a recent email:

Folks keep talking about another Civil War. One side knows how to shoot and probably has a trillion rounds.
The other side has crying closets and is confused about which bathroom to use.
Now tell me, how do you think that's going to end?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is how you know the whole gun grab thing is just a sheeple narrative.

You do not go around punching people who might be carrying, unless you are not afraid of guns or you are that crazy stupid....

<<   2 >>

join