It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happened to conspiracies?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
As more conspiracy is revealed as truth I guess the conversation turns from the “what” to the “who, why, when, and how” and that seems to always be answered by politics.

Many of the things speculated over within the last couple of decades (the GMO food, Monsanto, big tech spying/data collection, patriot act nsa/c#a spying, what would healthcare reform do to the system, anything to do with the war on terror that is now ending, the “controllered” mainstream media) I won’t keep going because there’s tons. But basically all the things that made the fringes of the internet feel like we were happening upon sacred knowledge, they’re now pretty popular and understood and accepted. Now whether people “care” enough is another topic entirely.

Also, the current “political” climate and division is a direct result and consequence of the culminating of mass awareness and disapproval of many of these said conspiracies.

Nobody who’s ever been a member of some “skull and bones secret society that does weird things in coffins” will ever come close to the presidency legitimately ever again, without providing some highly credible answer for it.

I just don’t see the toothpaste being put back in the tube.

The question now is, would it qualify as a “conspiracy” to say a movement has been created and propelled in the direction of getting to the source of it all?

That movement has to at least have beginnings in what’s understood as politics.

edit on 13-4-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: RighteousTwiglett

ATS has been on the decline for some time now. It's a never ending pom pom posts claiming the Democrats are poo poo.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Dude your right I agree. I used to love this place back in the day. It’s still got it’s good parts but I very rarely partake in threads. Gone are the days of the Jade Healm threads. I reckon it changed after 2016....

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

ATS has been on the decline for some time now. It's a never ending pom pom posts claiming the Democrats are poo poo.

Crikey mate! Now there's an internal conspiracy.

Need to look into that.

bally

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The truth is there.... But you will reject it, unless you can let go of preconceived beliefs and condition yourself into accepting that anything is possible, then you can feel truths.
Take for example the earliest cave paintings of animals with spears in the them, this was cavemen using what an occultist would call sigil magick or a psychologist would call a self fulfilling prophecy. As these cavemen would live of this way of operating... They seen that when they painted these pictures they were more likely to bring the conditions into play to achieve their goal. around these caves archaeologists would find headresses of these animals and it is believed they used these to communicate and give thanks to the spirit of these animals whilst in their transcendental states.

Psychology is measuring effects in the things of these types of phenomenons but not able to garner cause as the cause is human thoought_intent_will_emotions _consciousness the things that are hard to measure, sure they see the effects, see placebo/nocebo, self fulfilling prophecies, the double split experiment, but trying to pinpoint the cause is difficult, one thing they know for sure though is, how you think is very important.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   

secret cabal - of "teh elites " - met at an undiscolosed location - and after lenghty deliberation - decided that they would no longer conspire - each would just " do thier own thing " - and only meet to aadjudicate disputes

thus - no more conspiracies

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
conspiracies are all around us, but need announced to the public-at-large...because the masses are swamped with trying to survive the present situations-of-life

like the reemergence of the two chemical/plastics engineering corporations from Restructuring

the Fates of DOW inc. & DuPont mega-Corps will include fabricating sheet-goods of carbon impregnated plastic which will carry the 'code' we term as Blockchain and these 'sheet-goods' will be used by the BIS/IMF as the minting material for the coinage to be used for the physical coins required in the New Digital Global Currency Scheme

the physical, yet Non-counterfeitable, indestructible coinage.. with embedded Blockchain Code will be the final step needed to be able to Launch the One World Currency, deemed 'Phoenix' by the Rothschild Elites--- yes the Digital aspect of this Global Currency was ready in 2012 but the physical coinage was yet to be fabricated and circulated--> Until 2019

Read 'em and weep

in exchange for the DuPont teaming up with the BIS/IMF > Central Banks/Fed, Reserve > global & USA Mints...
in providing the core Plastic that is more durable than metal coinage, the array of anti-cannabis patents held by DuPont will be suspended so the company may benefit financially from the medical/pharmaceutical & health-Recreational uses of Cannabis & hemp the company held since the 1930s... the 2 mega giant, globalist corps. will become designated as 'Highly Strategic Industries' with a Trillion $ annual production mandate from the globalized BIS/IMF/BRICS finance System

conspiracy ?
pipe dream?
dystopia?
fake news?
you be the judge
edit on th30155524512614322019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Yes, for those of us trying to pay attention over the years, in so many cases conspiracy theory has shown to be conspiracy fact.

Yes, rich white actresses and actors conspired to cheat the testing system and got their kids into high end colleges.

Yes, it turns out Assad did not gas his own people. Yes, the US did have an indictment for Assange.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: dug88

Pssst...I think you meant spying. LOL

Whoops...actually I meant spraying.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Conspiracy is nothing compared to the coup attempt.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

The world changed alot more and the Dems ARE poopoo.

Dems,libs, are ruining the world as fast as any war could ever do, and this is one of the few places in the world where we know this.

Plus dems and lefties always take the official government line except when Trump does it, we know just how dumb and useless they are to progress since 9/11 at least.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I've been saying the same thing for years. Deftly demonstrated by the first response to OP, trying to change this thread into a political slugfest, and by several responses since then trying to do the same.

I remember when ATS was almost a pure conspiracy site. Discussions about conspiracies well founded with documented links and proper evidence.

Now, almost every thread is hijacked by trolls from one side or another, and the entire site has just degenerated into "us vs them" mentaility, having lost its core reason for existing.
edit on 14-4-2019 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
I've been saying the same thing for years. Deftly demonstrated by the first response to OP, trying to change this thread into a political slugfest, and by several responses since then trying to do the same.

I remember when ATS was almost a pure conspiracy site. Discussions about conspiracies well founded with documented links and proper evidence.

Now, almost every thread is hijacked by trolls from one side or another, and the entire site has just degenerated into "us vs them" mentaility, having lost its core reason for existing.

I agree. Maybe that in itself is a conspiracy. Its not just here, it seems like all over the social sections of the internet where societal discussion takes place, division and conflict has taken hold. It seems to have accelerated. Is there an agitator in the midst? Or a war between competing agitators? Is all this division serving a purpose for someone or a group of someones? Are conspiracy sites in particular being targeted, maybe to take their focus off of other things? I wonder.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Spot the f@&k on. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

a reply to: babybunnies

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I quit posting a long time ago when it seemed like the site became a weird right wing pulpit of some sort.
Lurking around here when 9/11 took place,as well as George W. Bush's bungled presidency...it came as a shock to see that the actual investigation of conspiracies,and fun thought provoking,imaginative threads,had been replaced by Right vs. Left (mostly Right wing strangely enough) slug fests that dominate the top topics.

As far as most "conspiracy theorists" are concerned,the whole Right vs. Left system was exposed a long time ago to be a con on the American populace.That's why it frustrates me to come on here and see the political back and forth. It used to be relegated to a small corner of the site in favor of more thought provoking topics. NOW,it just looks pathetically like two sets of fans rooting for their favorite football team.

Ah well...maybe next time I check back on what used to be my favorite site,the topics will have a little more range than "Democrats are poop,Donald Trump is a hero."

- HLF

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: harold223
a reply to: Horselover Fat
a reply to: blackbird9393

looking at the number of posts you guys have had and the time you have been here it would seem that yous are being honest in what you are saying, but your missing something, you are not seeing that its also your fault and if you look at yourself you will see it is all your fault, because your not posting. The triggered masses have taken over and spreading their ideologies that are designed to separate people into groups that are easily managed.

i rarely go into the politics side unless im trying to draw a conspiracy from it, the whole world is a stage!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
There are some good threads out there,it's just harder to find.I just returned to check out the thread about the Notre Dame fire.Stick around,OP! something will pop up soon.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

well since trump threw a spanner in the political sphere, everyone is focused on his show !

rather than whats going on behind the scenes

politics is like " look at the shiny shiny " , "pay attention to my policies and how I'm going to # you all over a barrel"
so that you aren't looking the other way when we do this or that!

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
whilst you are waiting for all of this terrible politics to blow over !
there are like 89 pages of Flat earth comedy on ATS to read through

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join