It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were at war!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: JOHNMARK012

the founding fathers built it , and they keep on coming, you make a constitution that protects peoples life and liberty and damn sure will they keep trying to get there!

how is it a war , if America's core belief is bring me your tired and your hungry!

got to love the irony of american's complaining about immigration!

Who told you it was an American, core tenant?

It is a plaque, on a statue built by the French.
It was a poem, written by an obscure poet, that was trying to raise money, through charity, to pay for the pedestal on which the statue sits.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

isnt liberty and justice for all the core belief of america and its constitution?

I know full well the state of liberty was gifted to America by the french , I was just making note of the plaque and its statement , that america was founded to be a port for all the worlds poor and hungry to give them liberty and justice from oppression!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Mach2

isnt liberty and justice for all the core belief of america and its constitution?

I know full well the state of liberty was gifted to America by the french , I was just making note of the plaque and its statement , that america was founded to be a port for all the worlds poor and hungry to give them liberty and justice from oppression!

That may be a "feel good" sentiment, but has never been accurate historically.

There have been oppressed ppl around the world, in olaces like Africa, Asia, etc, since the inception of the US.

I don't recall any great outrage or "push", to help any of those downtrodden masses.

The truth is, when there was a need for labor, during the expansion, and construction of this great nation, immigrants were welcome to take part on a large scale.

Currently, there isn't a great need for manual labor, and the welfare system we have in place makes mass immigration a net loss for the country economically.

The US has always been a capitalist nation, and anyone that believes money isn't the driving factor is living somewhere besides reality.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
bluesman462002 said:
"I think it was Nikita Khrushchev that said he would take the United States
Without Ever Firing a Shot."

Kind of a silly thing to quote, as he is long dead, and we, as a country, and global power, are not.

He said "We..." - not he himself...

The Russian Communist Party is alive and well...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine
We are at war but the morons in Congress do not want to stop it as Jewish Oligarchs and their big business pays them to turn a blind eye to this madness while drunk Pelosi and Shuck get richer and richer.

There is an excellent book I read a long, long time ago, called 'War Cycles, Peace Cycles', by someone named Richard Hoskins.

It is well documented and explains in great detail the great conspiracy.

You only have to get past the pervasive anti-jewish slant.

You have to understand - when it gets to that level, it isn't about race or religion any more, it is only about power.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: GenerationGap
Sun Tzu states in The Art of War that if you can invade a country with immigrants, you can win a war without ever firing a bullet.

Immigration warfare is real.

Has been for millennia.

Today is no different.

Sun Tzu said no such thing.

Prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: GenerationGap
Sun Tzu states in The Art of War that if you can invade a country with immigrants, you can win a war without ever firing a bullet.

Immigration warfare is real.

Has been for millennia.

Today is no different.

Sun Tzu said no such thing.

Prove me wrong.

Since he died in 496BC, I seriously doubt he knew of bullets.......lol

<< 2  3  4   >>

join