It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were at war!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: JOHNMARK012

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: JOHNMARK012

www.yahoo.com...

(funded and organized by interests hostile to the United States and Western Civilization)

Americas biggest threat is the republican party, democrat party, congress and MSM who have sold this country to highest bidder with their special interest.

immigrants is not the biggest threat. govt corruption making pur regulations while under conflict of interest is our biggest threat.

We all know if they truly didnt want this immigrant/border issue it would have been solved decades ago.

not only dont they want it solved they like it how it is . THEY created the situation and passed the regulations to make it so.

frankly you have to be a complete moron (not u) to think that the republicans or the democrats are going to fix anything for the people as long as they have conflict of interest.

unfortunately it appears that most people cant grasp this simple concept , since they continue to allow their party to distract them by focusing on the symptoms (immigration,welfare,taxes,social issues, religion, economy, etc) of the real issue which is conflict of interest.

conflict of interest is what is F'ng everyone but the lobbyists,politicans, and board of directors of global corps.

neither the Republicans or the democrats want to solve the immigration because 3 big powerful lobbying industries (hospitality,construction,agriculture) are benefitting from illegal immigrants. only the middle-class who picks up the tab for everything is getting the bad end of the deal.

if either party REALLY wanted to stop the immigration problem they would be discussing and focusing on really prosecuting American companies to a point it becomes cost effective todo so. American companies are giving incentives for these illegal immigrants to come here by giving them jobs and free healtcare via the ER.

Inadditio they would not have a system in place where faked SS number can be shared among illegals and pass background checks. i know this because i have seen it first hand. The whole system in place for stopping illegals is complete bs and its made to look like something is being done.
edit on 12430America/ChicagoSat, 13 Apr 2019 14:12:01 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I wonder if the democrats would care about the immigration issue if it was found out that Russia was funding it?

Russia may in fact be funding this to disrupt America. I can't say if they are, but can say it would be a really good way of cracking the American society, especially when they seem to have the Democrats breaking the immigration laws our country has had in place for over seventy five years.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Lol. Illegal immigration is at a 20 year low right now. But now it's war? Because orange man said they're bad?

WRONG

cis.org...

Where are you getting your numbers?

Allow me to introduce you to addition. If they keep coming, and not leaving, there will be more every year. They are currently coming at a very low rate compared to recent history though.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I would never hope people get hurt. Especially if it's just to prove a point.
That's just me.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Lol You live next door to Archie Bunker.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: carewemust

I would never hope people get hurt. Especially if it's just to prove a point.
That's just me.

Oh cmon now silly that's only because you benefit from illegal immigration and you want America to be a third world cesspool.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Lol. Illegal immigration is at a 20 year low right now. But now it's war? Because orange man said they're bad?

WRONG

cis.org...

Where are you getting your numbers?

Allow me to introduce you to addition. If they keep coming, and not leaving, there will be more every year. They are currently coming at a very low rate compared to recent history though.

That was true for 2016, compared to the prior decade, and even that was less than 10% difference.

2016 was three years ago, and that situation has changed.

Anyway, I don't see that as particularly relevant. Enough is enough, irrespective of "trend".

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Which one of those events are likely? Invasion or imminent danger?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Virtue signal? What is that? Pretending to be nice?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: JOHNMARK012

The America of today was built on immigration during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. They built the railroads and the highways and the sky scrapers. They formed our local governments.
The Irish, and the Germans, and the Italians, and the Romanians, and Turks, and Chinese and Africans.... they all contributed to the growth of this nation.
They were pioneers of industry and physics and medicine and finance and technology.
There is no America without immigration. There is only deformity and weakness when you're interbreeding.
edit on 4132019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I never seen the term invasion until Trump and RW media starting say it and like good little sheep, you guys scream it.

edit on 13-4-2019 by fallen1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'd never seen people get assaulted for wearing a friggin hat until the left and their buddies at the MSM started promoting it.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I wonder if the democrats would care about the immigration issue if it was found out that Russia was funding it?

Someone is sure as hell funding it.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1
I never seen the term invasion until Trump and RW media starting say it and like good little sheep, you guys scream it.

Well, we finally got a POTUS with the balls to say it. Of course Obama wouldn't say it, he is globalist.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Obama may not have had the balls, but his Wife sure does!

Tee hee's all around boys!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015
It isn’t just one woman, it’s thousands coming expecting to get benefits on the taxpayer dime because Progressives are Promising it, you know instead of fixing their own countries. They don’t need asylum they want a nicer life. Who can Blane them but the whole world cannot come here.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Someone is sure as hell funding it.
Soros for one, and others as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Anyone can play that game. Here’s Democrats following their radical leaders m.youtube.com...
edit on 13-4-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: JOHNMARK012

Wow , that's an hysterical title , you're at war with unarmed civilians ?

If asylum seekers request asylum does that mean they automatically get asylum , surely the problem is those who who don't request asylum but enter illegally.

Seems to me the politics of fear is alive and well in the US.

No the physical effects of ms13. Over population. lack of jobs. loss of English language is very real.

The enemy learned a long time ago they cannot attack the u.s. with traditional weapons.

They use out of the box methods like this that will cost Americans more and do more damage to the moral fabric of their country.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   

When 3 countries show up at your border demanding admittance, what do you call.that?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join