It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of The King

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
What if the King did not wish there to be any worship of false Kings...aka Gods....what if there was absolution to his rule and Gods were not allowed to be created and marketed to people.

Would a King abolish all Religons? Would a King with the power to do so demand an immediate end to all religious idolatry and worship including the spread and propogation of said Doctrinal stories and how would he enforce this edict?

What about rich People ? Really rich powerful people...what would a King do with them? Leave them alone and demand constant inflow of a share of the pie....or demand all of the pie all of the time?

Would a King allow millions of people to starve....or would he demand they be fed? Would he let them be forced to live in the worst areas on the Planet or would he demand they fully populate the best together? Would there be any Borders?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
a reply to: one4all
Your answers are all held in the (current regime) Bible.

Not many people are going to survive this coming onslaught.

Many more will survive than without the many and varied Doctrinal writings or histories we have available to us today as bastardised as they may be.

IMHO all religons stem from one MOTHER/FATHER SOURCE...in fact IMHO it can be proven......the Bible you speak of is a bastardised ONE TRUE HISTORY OF HUMANITY.....it describes the natural globally destructive society devastating near ELE CYCLES we go through and how we can work together to survive each one to keep our Species alive....it also tells what to watch out for in terms of stumbeling blcks to this goal.

It seems other Cycles of Humanity figured out ways to survive cataclysms or angry Kings .sometimes-interesting.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
If a King were here on earth with the power you describe he would just be like all the other Kings that have existed on earth. He would live a protected life. live the life of luxury, get fat and f### the populace.

Maybe not.

Why not be the best you can be.

Usually delusions of Grandeur require a great deal of well...GRANDEUR...meaning a lot of things must move...I mean could you imagine if a King could redistribute people Globally...wherever he wished them to be....doing whatever he wished them to do....imagine all of Humanities wealth combined....then imagine that 100x over....6+ billion people with high technology on a Planet full of resources....no poverty only productivity...even Elon Musk cannot wrap his beanbag around that kind of a world-changing power.What if a King was a Humanitarian above all else...a real King.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Ligyron

And a King with King "powers" and complete power to do anything he wanted is not fantasy at all.

The Bible being fantasy is a opinion, but the facts are the Bible is extremely accurate. Jericho was once believed to be a fantasy too by people like you.

I'm surprised you would make that type of analogy. You are usually a quite rational poster.

The existance of Jehrico, as referred to in the OT, has no comparison to the assertion of supernatural beings or occurances.

The bible, obviously has some historical validity, when it comes to places, and events, such as wars, or historical figures as kings that actually existed, etc.

That is completely seperate from parables, and stories meant to teach lessons that express the beliefs, and doctrine of those who wrote the passages.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron
The Bible being nothing more than a tool a bunch of old men devised to manipulate and oppress their own people is a fact.

[sarc]

Ahh yes, because the core tenets of the Christian philosophy: love others as your self, forgiveness, altruism, hope, cooperation, humility, and so forth are all traits of a manipulative totalitarian regime

[/sarc]

You don't know what you're talking about. Humble your self.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

The Bible being nothing more than a tool a bunch of old men devised to manipulate and oppress their own people is a fact.

[sarc]

Ahh yes, because the core tenets of the Christian philosophy: love others as your self, forgiveness, altruism, hope, cooperation, humility, and so forth are all traits of a manipulative totalitarian regime

[/sarc]

The Bible, the Torah and the Koran are full of violence. Christianity is replete with violence throughout history. Whoever tried to fool the masses into thinking that religion was about love, etc. did a good job. Problem is - it never worked out!
Religion is the penultimate sedative for the masses who can't face reality much less do anything about it.

I don't object to religious beliefs vis a vis god or gods, but much the philosophy is just bogus and doesn't represent reality.

It's easier to accept dinosaurs as pets than man loving man, living in peace and harmony.

edit on 13-4-2019 by Phantom423 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
ALL major Doctrines AND all of their many and varied full spectrum off-shoots stem from ONE SINGLE BOOK.

This can unequivocally be proven by or to any Layman or Laywoman.

The chronological sequential evolution of the bastardisation of the original Mother/Father Documents can be reverse extrapolated from within one and all doctrinal writings....when this is done....Humanities One True History reveals itself in totality.

It takes ALL DOCTRINES to build the picture....and when we build it we see and meet our Saviours.Those who loved us....we who were yet to come.... more than anything else in their world.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You do understand that the bible is fantasy, right? It's like, The Lord of The rings but instead of being aimed at young adults, it's demographics are old men and women.

Not many people are going to survive this coming onslaught

What onslaught is that? Do you have any proof? Or are you taking your predictions from what a cave man wrote 2000+ years ago?

If I were you I would make sure since it is not little thing to take the wrong road on this.We are told we must look (seak) or we will not find!

I actually can hardly believe there are people who feel as you do know all we do. What did it take to make a piece of writing "paper" what did it take and how long to make enough ink for a book? Would anyone spend that kind of effort thousands of years ago in order to spend all of that in one book in simply tracing human lineage?

Here is a small example of what will happen when all is revealed, but to late at that point to change paths!

Archaeologists have consistently discovered the names of government officials, kings, cities, and festivals mentioned in the Bible -- sometimes when historians didn't think such people or places existed.

For example, the Gospel of John tells of Jesus healing a cripple next to the Pool of Bethesda. The text even describes the five porticoes (walkways) leading to the pool.

Scholars didn't think the pool existed, until archaeologists found it forty feet below ground, complete with the five porticoes.1
www.everystudent.com...

edit on 13-4-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom423

[sarc]

[/sarc]

The Bible, the Torah and the Koran are full of violence. Christianity is replete with violence throughout history. Whoever tried to fool the masses into thinking that religion was about love, etc. did a good job. Problem is - it never worked out!
Religion is the penultimate sedative for the masses who can't face reality much less do anything about it.

I don't object to religious beliefs vis a vis god or gods, but much the philosophy is just bogus and doesn't represent reality.

It's easier to accept dinosaurs as pets than man loving man, living in peace and harmony.

Once we re-build the Onion layer by layer we find that the Mother/Father source of all doctrinal writings and beliefs IS WITH A 100% CERTAINTY espousing love and co-operation and tolerance and generosity and education and equality.

Your observations remain correct...but they are all in direct conflict with the impetus of their own origin...bastardised if you will.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

When the words were written no one but a handful could even read.

Cornelius Tacitus (A.D. 55-120), an historian of first-century Rome, is considered one of the most accurate historians of the ancient world.8 An excerpt from Tacitus tells us that the Roman emperor Nero "inflicted the most exquisite tortures on a class...called Christians. ...Christus [Christ], from whom the name had its origin, suffered the extreme penalty during the reign of Tiberius at the hands of one of our procurators, Pontius Pilatus...."

9 Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian (A.D. 38-100), wrote about Jesus in his Jewish Antiquities. From Josephus, "we learn that Jesus was a wise man who did surprising feats, taught many, won over followers from among Jews and Greeks, was believed to be the Messiah, was accused by the Jewish leaders, was condemned to be crucified by Pilate, and was considered to be resurrected."1

www.everystudent.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

[sarc]

[/sarc]

Once we re-build the Onion layer by layer we find that the Mother/Father source of all doctrinal writings and beliefs IS WITH A 100% CERTAINTY espousing love and co-operation and tolerance and generosity and education and equality.

Your observations remain correct...but they are all in direct conflict with the impetus of their own origin...bastardised if you will.

Not sure what your point is, but the history of this planet speaks for itself up to and including today. The literature may project a desire for peace and harmony, but the reality is quite different. Survival of the fittest is a genetic trait which translates to violence. It's not just my opinion. As I said, one need only read history or read the world news today to know that violence is a genetic trait that's not going away any time soon.

(post by 3n19m470 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

People like me? You mean people who put the proper admiration and fascination for science, technology and medicine? It was men and women who made everything possible, not the religious leaders of the Jews or of the Chistians. Despite all of the delays and blocks religion created to ensure it's control over Mankind, we've finally reached a level of quality of living for the average middle-class person that not even all-powerful kings ever had, for themselves.

You are right about the religions who mostly also agree with you and follow "science" and so forth.

So we the creation has done all that Satan promised and we are our own gods now full of knowledge and soon may even learn how not to die. Yeah Yeah how are we liking it! The average middle class you say have you even looked at the world!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

You do understand that the bible is fantasy, right? It's like, The Lord of The rings but instead of being aimed at young adults, it's demographics are old men and women.

Not many people are going to survive this coming onslaught

What onslaught is that? Do you have any proof? Or are you taking your predictions from what a cave man wrote 2000+ years ago?

if I were you I would make sure since it is not little thing to take the wrong road on this.But are told we must look or we will not find!

I actually can hardly believe there are people who feel as you do know all we do. What did it take to make a piece of writing "paper" what did it take and how long to make enough ink for a book? Would anyone spend that kind of effort thousands of years ago in order to spend all of that in one book in simply tracing human lineage?

Here is a small example of what will happen when all is revealed, but to late at that point to change paths!

Archaeologists have consistently discovered the names of government officials, kings, cities, and festivals mentioned in the Bible -- sometimes when historians didn't think such people or places existed.

For example, the Gospel of John tells of Jesus healing a cripple next to the Pool of Bethesda. The text even describes the five porticoes (walkways) leading to the pool.

Scholars didn't think the pool existed, until archaeologists found it forty feet below ground, complete with the five porticoes.1
www.everystudent.com...

You are correct of course there are facts in the Bible there are facts in ALL major Doctrines as well.

The Guy building the Vimanas that we call UFOs might have spent his day off at a Bull Jumping Event with the guy who was spearheading the genetic research using the Human rib tissue to clone a woman from a mans body.

All will be revealed when all Doctrinal realities are brought together and all begin to speak as one for the benefit and enlightenment of Greater Humanity.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

A fact?
You were there? You know who wrote it and why?

How do you know it was OLD MEN? Maybe it was young women? Nobody knows who wrote the Bible or what was in their minds so the only thing one can take from that is...

You actually believe you are a psychic! You actually Believe in that crap! Your like a cheap conman with a 900 number. "Believe me... I know who wrote the many books of the bible... I was there...in a past lifetime..."

Dude you don't know jack #...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Changed my mind
edit on 13-4-2019 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

[sarc]

[/sarc]

Not sure what your point is, but the history of this planet speaks for itself up to and including today. The literature may project a desire for peace and harmony, but the reality is quite different. Survival of the fittest is a genetic trait which translates to violence. It's not just my opinion. As I said, one need only read history or read the world news today to know that violence is a genetic trait that's not going away any time soon.

I agree with your observations of historys flavor....however survival of the fittest is only the first step towards building a group at which point violence is only required when fighting Nature.If our Global society was wiped clean and we became a bare-bones zero technology or resource species we would never need to fight one another again only Nature....we build our own evil and it is not natural it is induced.

The book that told us how to get along also told us what not to do in the future to shoot ourselves in the foot....the people from different splinter groups used this knowledge in a furtive manner to enable their bastardisation endeavors.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

You know what I mean, dude. Don't try to be cute.

More evidence that you believe in psychic powers... Interesting. You actually think he knew what you meant. You just expect everyone to be psychic enough to know what you mean at all times.

Let me just let you in on a little secret... The rest of us here...we are not like you. We are not psychic. You actually have to say what you mean.

You know what I think? You dont know anything about human history. You just don't like the Bible. Thats it. Thats all you really know is that you dislike the Bible.

You literally could have just said "I dont like the Bible" and left, and it wouldve gotten the same point across, but without making you look quite so foolish.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
If a King were here on earth with the power you describe he would just be like all the other Kings that have existed on earth. He would live a protected life. live the life of luxury, get fat and f### the populace.

Maybe not.

Why not be the best you can be.

Usually delusions of Grandeur require a great deal of well...GRANDEUR...meaning a lot of things must move...I mean could you imagine if a King could redistribute people Globally...wherever he wished them to be....doing whatever he wished them to do....imagine all of Humanities wealth combined....then imagine that 100x over....6+ billion people with high technology on a Planet full of resources....no poverty only productivity...even Elon Musk cannot wrap his beanbag around that kind of a world-changing power.What if a King was a Humanitarian above all else...a real King.

You seem to be imagining a KIng that is not human.

Ecclesiastes 8:9
All this I have seen, applying my mind to every deed that is done under the sun; there is a time when one man lords it over another to his own detriment.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
These are all questions I myself have asked about what “the new heaven” and “the new earth” shall be like, as Jesus is supposedly going to come establish his earthly kingdom and rule on the throne of David from Jerusalem.

Interesting I don’t run across much mainstream Christian preaching or theology on what exactly that kingdom will look like, how it will function, and why it’s finite - having a “1000 year” cutoff when the “devil” will be unchained and released back into it yet again.

Sounds like it points to a cyclic system.

All excellent questions. Nobody ever talks about what heavens going to be like. Just how we’re gonna get there.

I find it interesting that the Crown is due to be passed from Queen E literally any moment now, and with current events unfolding it just seems as if it’s culminating a historic milestone.

Interesting times to be alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join