It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the wikileaks dumps everything thread?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So yesterday the thread in question was on the front page with 90+ flags and many more comments, clearly it created lots of interest and many people myself included spent their valuable time contributing with some useful information. It was started by a super moderator no less and today I look and the whole thread has vanished!

Why would that be? If t&c’s were violated why were posts that broke them not removed as usually happens? Why did the whole thread have to go? I was under the impression this is a site dedicated to conspiracy’s. What’s with the censorship of certain subjects? What happened to denying ignorance?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This place is for facts only. Sorry to have to update you.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

It has been removed. It was posted by a Mod so I'm guessing it was pulled for good reason. Also, it is not our business to question staff actions. Threads usually get pulled for good reason. It could be anything but again, not our place to question why. Hope it helps.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

It has been removed. It was posted by a Mod so I'm guessing it was pulled for good reason. Also, it is not our business to question staff actions. Threads usually get pulled for good reason. It could be anything but again, not our place to question why. Hope it helps.

Wow...

We bend, better to bend and don't ask, just bend..

Amazing..

Jebus!
edit on 13-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I was watching it last night to, downloaded a bunch of video's from it, was very curious with the chat going on there. This is very strange, why would ATS of all sites remove a post about a mother load pack of conspiracies..

The last i read there was talk about it being old material and nothing new was added but it was still a very interesting link and interesting topic to talk about on a freaking Conspiracy website no less.

But reading the other post its clear to me the interest for this is dead or made dead.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
This place is for facts only. Sorry to have to update you.

Haha good one!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Also, it is not our business to question staff actions

Really? I thought that was what this exact forum board and business questions was created for. Never mind I’ll await the response of a staff member or moderator.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Thats pretty much exactly what a mod is going to tell you. The membership has no business knowing what goes on "behind the scenes". Just look at the adds and dont worry about it.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I’m not asking for the business plan or yearly profits, or what’s going on behind the scenes in any form, just what happened to a thread. Is it really that bigger a deal?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Apparently to them, yes. To me? No. I dont get it either. Its just the way they operate. Youve been here long enough to know how it works here. And that you're not going to get the answer you're looking for.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Board Business & Questions is NOT a forum for questioning Staff actions. It is a forum for reporting site problems, glitches and such-like. I gave the best answer I could but see this thread possibly heading in the same direction many of these threads do. Bashing the Mods because someone didn't like that a thread got pulled.

You know what happened to the thread. It got removed. End of discussion unless you were the OP and then you can message the Mods to find out why.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

I sincerely thought I might actually. So much for this sites motto.

Great signature you have btw.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Hey I wasn’t bashing the mods, I didn’t realise I can’t question why the thread got pulled. So I’ll leave it then.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Board Business & Questions is NOT a forum for questioning Staff actions. It is a forum for reporting site problems, glitches and such-like. I gave the best answer I could but see this thread possibly heading in the same direction many of these threads do. Bashing the Mods because someone didn't like that a thread got pulled.

You know what happened to the thread. It got removed. End of discussion unless you were the OP and then you can message the Mods to find out why.

And you're not a mod, so stop trying to act like one and being an Almighty jerk to the op....

Let them handle it however they choose

Jesus some of you want to be mods so bad you really project it
edit on 4/13/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Holy cow, someone is trying to score points! You have something on your nose there, should probably carry some tissues or something with you.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Hey I wasn’t bashing the mods, I didn’t realise I can’t question why the thread got pulled. So I’ll leave it then.

Your best bet friend, is to send a message to a mod and ask, a lot of times they will actually tell you what was going on.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I wasn't accusing you personally of Mod bashing, but it is sometimes how these kind of threads end up. A Mod's job is to moderate. Nothing more. It is not a task performed with personal bias despite what some may think.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 13/4/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I really never thought this song would be so appropriate to the current situation in America.. Amazing!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Thanks on the sig notice lol,
Sorry if we seemed hard on you, i didnt mean to come across that way. Its frustrating when an interesting thread gets the ax With no explanation to me too.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join