It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On March 24, U.S. Veteran Witnesses ‘Massive’ UFO Over Nuclear Power Plant

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SerenTheUniverse

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

Of course the video quality is crap it's a UFO video ! , where did I say the video was evidence of a UFO !

lol, yes, never seen a decent one, even with the billions of phone cameras that are carried by people every day around the world.
I'll continue clicking on threads in hope of something that isn't blurry and shaky, but I won't hold my breath.
👍

There are plenty of perfectly good UFO photos and videos out there. Nice and clear. But without harder physical evidence that might indicate what those UFOs actually are, even the most perfect image is just a curiosity to be filed away.

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
This is the worst UFO footage I’ve ever seen! It could be anything!

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SerenTheUniverse

This one is good:
youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: torok67

If it stayed for hours then it probably wasn't flares but 15 minutes sounds about right for military flares.

From the OP.

The neighbor was able to film the "multi-colored lights" and "a seemingly opaque wedge-shaped “Star Destroyer”-like spacecraft" for 15 minutes.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Nuclear Powered ground vehicle (truck) demonstrator, as has been suggested by me a few months ago has been completed. Will be used to power high-energy lasers. In the future it will also power Strategic Rocket TELs and accompanying (electric-driven) support vehicles, without ever needing re-fueling. Reactor's service life will exceed the service life of the missile in the TEL's canister and it's replaceable once spent.

posted on Aug, 22 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
EU's ... especially France's attempts at stopping the construction of the Akkuyu NPP by Russia are a failure before even starting ...

posted on May, 23 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
May 23, 2023

With so many filming this event, how was it kept secret for 2 years?!?

EXCLUSIVE: Black 'half-football-field-sized' triangular UFO is seen hovering over California military base for 10 minutes before vanishing in dramatic footage taken by Marines in 2021.
Photos/Videos: www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join