It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Strikes Back at Rep. Ilhan OMAR for Trivializing the 9-11 Attacks on America.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

She's not a secret terrorist. She's a terrorist supporting scum bag that married her own brother for citizenship.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I defended her remarks about AIPAC, but it's clear she doesn't think before she speaks. No more defending from me for her dumbass.

If she's not self aware enough to realize she's pissing on ashes by underplaying 9/11 at CAIR less than two decades after modern times worse attack on America.... She is not worth defending or representing us.
edit on 13-4-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

I'm trying to understand Ilhan Omar.

She doesn't like America. She doesn't like our system. She doesn't like the people.

Not sure why she's running and why in the purple #### people voted for her.

She represents bigotry, hatred, a total disregard for the Constitution and rule of law.

She is arrogant and damned mean.

Why the people voted for such an anti-American racist is beyond me.

I heard that some 70,000 Syrian refugees were placed in her district a few years ago by the Obama Admin. That's why she won.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do refugee's get to vote?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Yes somebody did something the Saudi gov. That also funds cair launched a multiprong attack on NYC and Washington dc andwe should have retaliated by freeing the people of same from their king and religious zealots starting on 9/12/01. We had military bases in country we could have started operations from.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
What is funniest to me about all this outrage. Ilhan Omar was one of the first in this Congressional Session to become a Co-Sponsor on H.R.1327, the "Never Forget the Heroes: Permanent Authorization of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund Act"

They have to pull teeth to even get most Republicans onboard with the bill.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
What is funniest to me about all this outrage. Ilhan Omar was one of the first in this Congressional Session to become a Co-Sponsor on H.R.1327, the "Never Forget the Heroes: Permanent Authorization of the September 11th Victim Compensation Fund Act"

They have to pull teeth to even get most Republicans onboard with the bill.

Gee I wonder why?

“(D) COMPENSATION REDUCED BY SPECIAL MASTER DUE TO INSUFFICIENT FUNDING.—
“(i) IN GENERAL.—With respect to any claim in Group B as described in section 405(a)(3)(C)(iii) for which, prior to the date of enactment of this subparagraph, the Special Master had advised the claimant that the amount of compensation for such claim has been reduced on the basis of insufficient funding, the Special Master shall, in the first fiscal year following such date of enactment that sufficient funding becomes available under this title, pay to the claimant an amount that is, as determined by the Special Master, equal to the difference between—
“(I) the amount the claimant would have been paid under this title if sufficient funding was available to the Special Master at the time the Special Master determined the amount due the claimant under this title; and
“(II) the amount the claimant was paid under this title.

So instead of insuring that funding will be available, the bill would just allow for reduction of funding.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454 They are mostly Somalians, not Syrians. And Obama didn't help, but he didn't place them there. It was happening before Obama.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: mtnshredder

Glad you're so caught up in hate to justify trump acting more like a right-wing tweeter than a POTUS.

Funny you would mention being caught up in hate when you yourself push your hate of Trump, his supporters and the right every chance you get. You're the typical hypocrite that's flooded these boards, passing judgement on others because they don't think how you think they should think.

I have my reasons for not liking her, get over it. Stop with your "your holier than thou" attitude because others have a different opinion of Omar than you do. You want to support her? Knock yourself out. It's America, we still have freedom of speech, although, people like you seem to be doing their best to suppress that by your own hate and constant derogatory insults.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

best to suppress that by your own hate and constant derogatory insults.

Who do i hate? Im no fan of trump, and im not really a fan of Omar either. My post was mainly aimed at how eager people are to label her as pro-terrorism by a couple of unclear videos.

When did i use derogatory insults?

And what's worse? Praising saudi arabia's leader and ignoring the execution of a journalist, or a couple of unclear videos by Omar.

Your free to dislike omar all you want. But there is a difference between disliking her and claiming shes a terrorist supporting anti-American who wants sharia to usurp American laws.

edit on 13-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

For many of us who have lived overseas, her attitude is strongly reminiscent of anti-American sentiment I (personally) have experienced. At the time it was members of the Taliban trying to cut my existence short.

She. . . . well. . . . she concerns me.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Fair enough if you find her attitudes concerning. However, why didn't potus say that? And leave her room to clarify?

Potus acts like an anti-democrat blogger, yet is ready to give weaponn deals to saudi arabia and ignore their terrorism support, horrible society, and execution of the recent journalist.

People say there is TDS, which i would agree if there is also i counter movement of "TPS" or "Trump Protection Syndrome ". While you have leftists froathing at the mouth over trump, you also have rightys that will protect and defend trump no matter what.

I guess being anti-american is only bad if it's your enemy doing it.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Everyone is different and not everyone can speak from the same experience.

Being anti-American is not exclusive to foreigners or leftists.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
All these democrats rushing to her defense, clearly putting them on the side of those that seek to minimize 9/11.
For Trump 9/11 is more personal because he lived there, he was there. He has more gravitas on this topic than all of them combined together.

And OAC that fool uses the German Lutheran pastor Martin Niemöller quote in response......she is member of congress, she is totally open to criticism just the way Trump is as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I agree we should sdtop all weapon sales to Saudi Arabia, we should also make sure their nuke ambitions are stopped dead.. was this lady even living in us at time of 911 and how as a foreign refugee allowed into Congress? Saudi Arabia does extreme atrocities and then claims innocence.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

I agree we should sdtop all weapon sales to Saudi Arabia, we should also make sure their nuke ambitions are stopped dead.. was this lady even living in us at time of 911 and how as a foreign refugee allowed into Congress? Saudi Arabia does extreme atrocities and then claims innocence.

Omar entered the United States in 1992. Omar became a U.S. citizen in 2000

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution sets three qualifications for representatives. Each representative must (1) be at least twenty-five years old, (2) have been a citizen of the United States for the past seven years, and (3) be (at the time of the election) an inhabitant of the state they represent.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I did some homework on AOC, Omar and the other A hole. All were supported by the POC "Justice Democrats" and POC "Brand New Congress" who receive PAC money from ACTBLUE which is supported by George Soros. I went to the FEC [Federal Election Commission] website and kept screen shots of many documents. Bottom line AOC and her Chief of Staff" Saikat Chakrabarth in my opinion filed false information to the FEC. The paper trail is connected and I will write post on it. All three Congresswomen lied when the took their oath into Congress. They are corrupt racists who only represent offshore factions or countries and to them we are all evil white trash. Soro's seems to get his rocks off on this sheet. I have a quote from his interviews and his vision of mass migration across all borders and his thoughts on the environment are exact to the "Green New Deal" that AOC pushes. People need to be put in jail.

All three Congresswoman shout down all others. Seems like they are following the Master Puppet Masters idealogy as follows:

To Soros, assertions such as “either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists” eerily echoed the rhetoric of the Nazis and Soviets, which he hoped to have left behind in Europe.

Excellent article as to how Mr. Soros thinks and wants.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 14-4-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hilarious.. Trump makes a tweet that has no personal feeling, it's all for political gain - which makes it cheap, but his base drinks it up. Do you really think Trump cares about 9/11 or the victims? On that day, he took the opportunity to BRAG about his own building.

"I mean, 40 Wall Street actually was the second-tallest building in downtown Manhattan, and it was actually before the World Trade Centre the tallest, and then when they built the World Trade Centre it became known as the second-tallest, and now it's the tallest."

That was on 9/11 - pathetic. And yet you'd not bother to call Trump out on his own insensitive comments. No.. let's just fuel his again insensitive, politically motivated tweets. If it was from the heart, I'd think different. But it's not, and you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Do refugee's get to vote?

They shouldn't, but then again we have states willing to give rights to people that arent even citizens..

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

originally posted by: WUNK22
Naw, no respect, she’s a pig

Is that even Kosher?
It’s not Halal anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join