It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Strikes Back at Rep. Ilhan OMAR for Trivializing the 9-11 Attacks on America.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

some of the trolls in this thread with her.

Now questioning two short clips, rather than jumping to the conclusion that she's an anti-American terrorist supporter is being a troll?

Since when is critically thinking and questioning the assumptions of others a troll?

How many in here have questioned the policies created by 9/11, the military's actions, or our wars against terrorism? I guess they are all anti-American terrorists supporters too?

Well, here we go. Back to idiocracy and post 9/11 fear and paranoia. Ya know.. the same fear and paranoia that led us into two wars based on false allegations of WMD's...
edit on 13-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
Funny watching old white blue collar workers rage at a brown muslim member of congress.

Your tears are delicious.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is "Raged" against too. And she's not Brown or Muslim.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: burdman30ott6

A intelligent president would say; "Omar should clarify what she means by her statement and use more precise language when being a representative".

Instead of asking Omar to clarify her ideas on the two videos trump posted, he rather jump to vilify her into a monster.

Screw that, She's a manipulative and conniving snake. America has her number as does Trump. A spades a spade, if you can't see what she's all about by now, then there's not much use trying to explain it to you.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Funny watching old white blue collar workers rage at a brown muslim member of congress.

No, she's just an idiot. LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

The most hated people on ats are all women, Hilary, AOC, omar, pelosi and or people of color Obama, illegals, refugees, Muslims.

To be fair Bush was hated, Uncle Cheney, Soros, All Rothchilds, and even Slick Willy.

But I know you guys have a narrative to stick to.

You don't remember making fun of all the tea baggers?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: carewemust

No, she's just an idiot. LOL

AOC/Omar/Rashida are causing huge problems for traditional Democrats.

Latest example from AOC this evening: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

some of the trolls in this thread with her.
Since when is critically thinking and questioning the assumptions of others a troll?

It's not.
I don't think the trolls I'm talking about could "critically think" if their life depended on it.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I remember those times but ats has turned their ire on anything "liberal" as of late either that or all the liberals have left the building. The majority of political posts I see are overwhelmingly pro trump.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Like poetry to my ears.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I remember those times but ats has turned their ire on anything "liberal" as of late either that or all the liberals have left the building. The majority of political posts I see are overwhelmingly pro trump.

That’s because a big portion of this country are not free thinking inviduals, but rather have masturbatory fantasies of being put in their place. Truly submissive people.

Again, this is the same website that has been at the forefront for pushing “9/11 was an inside job”. For a while if you googled that phrase, I believe ATS was the top hit.

NOW, because they want to be on the team, it’s this circle jerk of “patriotism” to see who can suck the country off the most while waving two tiny little American flags (made in China) the fastest.

Again, the same site that heavily promoted (and still promotes) 9/11 or any mass casualty events to be false flags is hunched over in tears over what this Rep said. Seriously, the weakest takes I’ve ever read online.

Some of you on ATS are too far gone. You’ve either been so caught up in political BS that you can’t see straight and are literally no use to society, or you’re too much of an idiot and still of no use to society.

Wherefore art thou ATS...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: carewemust

we have to respect Rep. Omar

She and her 6th century, backward ideology can go screw her brother.

Lol

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She showed her face in public. Oh wait...are we in Sharia Law yet or has she not got enough support to enact it yet?

Well, I have an idea. Let's appoint her as the ambassador to one of those places she loves so much, you know, a place where they will sentence you to death for such a thing. A place where she is already considered guilty of several executable offenses.
edit on 4/13/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Again, this is the same website that has been at the forefront for pushing “9/11 was an inside job”. For a while if you googled that phrase, I believe ATS was the top hit. 

Well yeah... that doesn't change the fact that the Muslims went through the flight training and planned this attack, just because they were being used as a fall guy by the (possibly Also Muslim) bad actors in the intelligence community such as John Brennan.

Just because "theories exist" that involve no muslims, and we have discussed those theories here before, doesn't mean we all take those particular theories as the immutable truth.

Not to be rude, but, THINK. Please.

3,000 people died and it doesn't matter who killed them, you still need to show some respect for the deceased and the living relatives and friends.

Oh, it was a False Flag so that means I can go take a dump on the 9/11 Memorial and its no big deal! Just listen to your logic for petes sake...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Keeping the good ole divide and conquer doctrine in place. Obviously troll, but this post is a great example to exemplify a CONSTANT problem American western society faces. The dichotomy in place is a very strong one not really sure how to correct it, it’s something that won’t get fixed NATURALLY and I believe it’s a flaw in the homosapien.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiddeninsite

Why is it funny that someone is in a power position and can trash the country that took her in? And belittle the death of so many Americans, and make it seem like someone spilled their coffee on 911? It's not funny in the least. And why do you assume it's old white blue collar workers?

Anyone who cares for their country would be sickened and should be worried about this woman of hatred in office.

The takeover is happening before American's very eyes, under their very noses. She couldn't be more obvious.

We are an informed society, we see what is happening in other countries that live under corrupt and fanatical powers. And for you to turn on your fellow man. You'll see one day. You'll see. And it will be YOU and your children that will be paying the price, as will those who knew better but tried to do something, or at least tried to wake up the masses.

Roflmao.
Shes the topic of so many ATS dicussions because shes a brown Muslim.

Topics about non brown muslims on ATS where?

Dont look to hard.

Dont want to concede or acknowledge that? Fine, your problem not mine.

An Informed society? That was a joke right?

Nope pretty sure it has little to do with her being a brown muslim, but rather with what she preaches from her pulpit that is the problem. You can spin it however you tiny little one track mind can handle but that doesn't change the facts, no matter how much you "REEEE" about it. In truth your "REEE" is like the morning song of birds to those of us who aren't blinded by racism and hatred like you yourself are.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Why is it funny that someone is in a power position and can trash the country that took her in? And belittle the death of so many Americans, and make it seem like someone spilled their coffee on 911? It's not funny in the least. And why do you assume it's old white blue collar workers?

Anyone who cares for their country would be sickened and should be worried about this woman of hatred in office.

The takeover is happening before American's very eyes, under their very noses. She couldn't be more obvious.

We are an informed society, we see what is happening in other countries that live under corrupt and fanatical powers. And for you to turn on your fellow man. You'll see one day. You'll see. And it will be YOU and your children that will be paying the price, as will those who knew better but tried to do something, or at least tried to wake up the masses.

Roflmao.

Dont look to hard.

is it now taboo to bring up someone if they are brown, or dare I say the trifecta, of a woman, brown, Muslim? Is there a new rule book you could share so we don't offend the assholes with weak minds?

Identity politics, welcome to the future. She may be overshadowed by a gay brown Muslim woman, she had better rethink her sexuality, lest she be left behind.

you folks do make me smile.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I think the ones with any sense, realized what was happening to their party and walked away in disgust. The blind followers are all that's left, clinging to a steaming turd, still smoldering from it's removal from the dumpster fire that was the DNC.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: looneylupinsrevenge

Roflmao.

Dont look to hard.

Nope pretty sure it has little to do with her being a brown muslim, but rather with what she preaches from her pulpit that is the problem. You can spin it however you tiny little one track mind can handle but that doesn't change the facts, no matter how much you "REEEE" about it. In truth your "REEE" is like the morning song of birds to those of us who aren't blinded by racism and hatred like you yourself are.

funny how the far left see everything through the lens of race. EVERYTHING. Must be exhausting.......
edit on am44201919America/Chicago13p09am by annoyedpharmacist because: ..

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Glad you're so caught up in hate to justify trump acting more like a right-wing tweeter than a POTUS.

It's one thing to dislike omar, and another to push fear and paranoia that Omar is a secret terrorist. It didn't seem vcear to me from those videos that she was anti-American, but rather was just saying unclear statements.

Plus, Trump puts out more of an emotional response than a rational one. Which only pushes democrats away and gets supporters to double down without questioning.

edit on 13-4-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Did she actually come out in support of sharia law in countries?

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join