It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Strikes Back at Rep. Ilhan OMAR for Trivializing the 9-11 Attacks on America.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1
LOL you just proved that Trump is easily manipulated by BS propaganda. The only one buying into the version you are handing out are people without any brain functions except to do as their told.

Funny to watch the sheep get all riled about lies and propaganda.

Quoted for irony.

And yes, I understand that you are not going to understand that.

It just makes it that much funnier.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: fallen1
LOL you just proved that Trump is easily manipulated by BS propaganda. The only one buying into the version you are handing out are people without any brain functions except to do as their told.

Funny to watch the sheep get all riled about lies and propaganda.

Cheer up bud!

]]]

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What are you going to do with these people? It's the brainless electing the brainless.

"Idiocracy" should be required viewing.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: DBCowboy

An even bigger mystery is why she came to America in the first place. Unless it was to assist the religious radicals with long-term terror plans. I hope the FBI/CIA is spying on her, like they did on Donald Trump.

It's now okay to spy on political opponents.

Obama showed us that.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Romulans do not Spy.

They just insure compliance with all laws both in public and in private.
edit on 12-4-2019 by thedigirati because: I can

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
"We will never forget"

Speechless.

Giant Meteor 2020. Time to bring it back.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
"We will never forget"

Speechless.

Giant Meteor 2020. Time to bring it back.

I'm going for Trump 2020.

As an independent, I'm writing in this for the Democratic primary...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

pfft!

We forgot.

really.

We forgot.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Sign of the times.

Only in 2019, can we have Donald trump, as potus, and someone, who hates what America, stands for or should I say used to be as a congresswoman 🤦‍♂️.

I try not to watch or listen to our politics in DC but it’s like looking at a train wreck in motion...

My opinion, is to many people in America, takes our freedom, and liberty for granted. Ask anyone who remembers the eastern block or lived under the iron curtain and they certainly do or would not take those things for granted. If we keep it up, being ignorant we will soon find ourselves under such rule.

Hell I am old enough now to tell stories of the good ole days... 😂

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Boom.

Yeah I know it's obvious to you and me. But sometimes DB needs it explained in a way that makes sense to a muppet.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm trying to understand Ilhan Omar.

She doesn't like America. She doesn't like our system. She doesn't like the people.

Not sure why she's running and why in the purple #### people voted for her.

She represents bigotry, hatred, a total disregard for the Constitution and rule of law.

She is arrogant and damned mean.

Why the people voted for such an anti-American racist is beyond me.

Sadly, the answer to your riddle is in your very post.

Hating America is a social justice fad.

'Hate' is about the only thing solidifying the left right now.

True, They all jump on the 'hate train' when it doesn't suit them. Seems like they won't be happy until the states are turned to rubble like their homelands. Which they left because they hate.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I thought she was a Somalian refugee.

Like, begged to get in our country refugee, fleeing the very thing she promotes now.

Please read my previous post to NBuddamanperson. They ain't happy until they bring back 'rubble' and 'trouble'.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: Lumenari

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I thought she was a Somalian refugee.

Like, begged to get in our country refugee, fleeing the very thing she promotes now.

Please read my previous post to NBuddamanperson. They ain't happy until they bring back 'rubble' and 'trouble'.

Kind regards,

bally

Actually, it's a pretty common pattern when we see waves of immigration:

New ethnicity arrives, is suddenly a minority, and becomes marginalized from the dominant culture.

Then they long for the ways of the 'old country' where they wouldn't stand for this 'dominant culture' nonsense.

It usually takes a couple of generations to sort itself out..

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Since AMERICANS elected this woman to the United States Congress, we have to respect Rep. Omar, even if she doesn't think much of America, and by extension, the people of Minnesota who elected her. Right?

No, not right. In fact, not only is she worthy of no respect whatsoever, I have zero (0) respect for the "Americans" who sent her to DC as their representative, their voice... If you choose a bigot and an imbecile as your representation, then it reflects on what you accept the rest of the country to view as an extension of yourself.

The district/area this #ing retard represents has the biggest Somali population in the USA.
So in theory, it wasn’t really “Americans” that voted for this waste of breathable air.
But I am sure they were some far Left deranged American assholes that did.
edit on 12-4-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

As of 2004, an estimated 25,000 Somalis lived in the US state of Minnesota, with the Twin Cities home to the largest population of Somalis in North America.[51] In the city of Minneapolis, there are hundreds of Somali-owned and operated businesses. Colorful stalls inside several malls offer everything from halal meat, to stylish leather shoes, to the latest fashion for men and women, as well as gold jewelry, money transfer or hawala offices, banners advertising the latest Somali films, video stores fully stocked with nostalgic love songs not found in the mainstream supermarkets, groceries, and boutiques.[52]

That was in 2004, I am sure they at least quadrupled since then.

en.m.wikipedia.org...
edit on 12-4-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I see your point. Of course. But to me the speaker, OMAR, places herself in a dominant position. Sure she's done good now but still not happy versus the predicament she was in.

Welcomed to the states. Get's elected and now criticizes the very country that gave her sanctuary. And, she's not the only one.

If she had a few appreciated words to expel then I'm sure many would take note.

How about a simple - "Thanks for saving me" instead of stepping on the people who sanctioned her so called salvation from the country she sought to leave. Can't she close her trap and be happy now with her circumstances that are far better now than perhaps a majority of the US population.

Another tragic voted in.

my regards, NB,

bally

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Interesting read...
dailycaller.com...

FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s fifth congressional district, which is represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar and includes the urban area of Minneapolis, is the jurisdiction with the highest rate of terrorist recruitment in the United States.

Minnesota is reported to have the highest Somali population in the United States, with current population estimates breaching 100,000. This demographic has proven to be connected to terror-related activities....

I had heard there was a very large Somali population in her district, and I guessed that was why she got elected...but, I had not heard about the terrorist angle....

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

An even bigger mystery is why she came to America in the first place. Unless it was to assist the religious radicals with long-term terror plans. I hope the FBI/CIA is spying on her, like they did on Donald Trump.

The are, but as long as they (fbi/cia) is against Trump we'll never know the damage she is causing.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Interesting read...
dailycaller.com...

FBI statistics reveal that Minnesota’s fifth congressional district, which is represented by Rep. Ilhan Omar and includes the urban area of Minneapolis, is the jurisdiction with the highest rate of terrorist recruitment in the United States.

Minnesota is reported to have the highest Somali population in the United States, with current population estimates breaching 100,000. This demographic has proven to be connected to terror-related activities....

I had heard there was a very large Somali population in her district, and I guessed that was why she got elected...but, I had not heard about the terrorist angle....

Yes, she's a patsy.

Needs to toe the line.

bally

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

The meme is officially dead when it reaches ATS ... I can cross another one off my list.
edit on 12-4-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I think I know why she's running. Think it's pretty obvious. To get her foot in the door and then to get others of her like in as well. And then take America down.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join