It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public enemy number... Rosenstein? /Sarcasm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Anybody else remember this and many other articles?

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Schiff defending Rosenstein and all the "scheduled protests" (snicker) if he were fired?

What happened to that anyhow? Seems like since Rosenstein assisted AG Barr in preparing a summary of the conclusions of the Mueller report the left has done yet another about face

I thought he was the glue holding the investigation together, a beleaguered man of the utmost integrity and reputation? The savior of "Democracy" (again, snicker) like super hero personified Bob Mueller was supposed to be?

Just curious where the lefties stand on Rosenstein now?

Of course they never were concerned with objectivity or the truth (as evidenced by their ignoring the heaping pile of misconduct and criminal activities in initiating the Russiahoax investigations) and only wanted something (even if temporary) to bash POTUS with

Transparent, obvious, unflattering

EDIT: Thanks for the tip Lumenari

edit on 4/12/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

You should have ended the OP with /sarcasm.

Remember Comey, who the left wanted to drone basically for making Hillary lose the election suddenly become a hero when Trump fired him (which Rosenstein suggested) because Orange Man Bad.

These impeccable honorable men held in so high esteem (remember the Dems trying to pass bills so that Trump couldn't fire Mueller?) have failed to take down The Orange One.

So now they are going to be reviled because they did not adhere to "By Any Means Necessary."

Although they most certainly tried!!!

The left is desperate, cornered and terrified.

It's kinda fun to watch, tbh.

S&F...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The first bird to sing gets let off the hook.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Great advice Lumenari

OP updated

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

To them it is all about The Orange One and making "Orange man bad!!1" their rallying cry no matter how desperate, reactionary, sneaky, schifty, watered down and petty it demonstrates they are

The Treason Trials can't come fast enough for me

edit: If only they had the organization, gumption and efficiency needed carry out their "BAMN" tag line
But alas all they managed to do was spark some "activism" (roll eyes), loud mouths and prompt cowards to violence that were so scared they had to cover their faces

What a laughing stock they have become. It would be quite hilarious if the whole thing wasn't so sick and deluded
edit on 4/12/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
The first bird to sing gets let off the hook.

Seconded

There are always rats who abandon a sinking ship, and it seems since so many of them are rats they may be ready to clamor for the golden deal

A once in a life time chance.. immunity in exchange for testimony in open court, full cooperation. Treason only requires two individuals to testify to the same act

Bring on The Treason Trials!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'll defend with my life the right to say........

Sedition, This was plain old sedition, this is worse than treason.

Some folks thought they were "smarter" and "knew better"

who does that sound like?

"basket of deplorables"

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I have to give Rosenstien credit. I always thought he was an obstacle to justice, but he called the dems shenanigans out for what they were.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Democrats loved Comey when he said no prosecution of Hillary.

Democrats hated Comey when he "re-opened" the case when more classified emails were found on the Weiner system and wanted Comey fired.

Democrats defended Comey when Trump fired him.

When do Democrats ever make any sense about anything ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Democrats wanted full protection for Mueller and [RR].

Now Democrats are crapping bricks about everything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
I have to give Rosenstien credit. I always thought he was an obstacle to justice, but he called the dems shenanigans out for what they were.

He probably has to now, what with being called on the carpet for the "wear a wire" incident and we don't know what happened between Rosenstein and Trump during and after that.

As CADpro posted rather perfectly... "The first bird to sing gets let off the hook. "

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
C'mon...look at Rosenstien and tell me his face doesn't look like a rat.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
C'mon...look at Rosenstien and tell me his face doesn't look like a rat.

Willard Rosenstein.

Thanks for that mental image.

Honestly though, I seriously think there was some kinda deal made between Trump and Rosenstein, be it a gentelman's agreement (I laughed when I typed that) or just something we'll never know that kept Rosenstein out of the fire.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
I'll defend with my life the right to say........

Sedition, This was plain old sedition, this is worse than treason.

Some folks thought they were "smarter" and "knew better"

who does that sound like?

"basket of deplorables"

that was the condescending attitude that brought me into this whole political thing. Before that, I didn't really worry about things I didn't control. Now I feel like my say might actually matter at least a little. So if only to cancel out someone I disagree with, I vote.

join