It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrants may be released in ONLY sanctuary cities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

hes talking about the ones that got caught and has to be released so stop trying to rack up the issue

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold
a reply to: LordAhriman

hes talking about the ones that got caught and has to be released so stop trying to rack up the issue

But if they stick to the topic at hand and discuss logically and rationally, they won't have anything of value to add to the discussion. Much more effective to throw up fallacies and make a lot of noise then actually calmly discuss the issue.

Hell, I asked for some explanation and clarification hours ago and nobody has tried to answer me. They can't do it. Best they could come up with to back their argument was a Sacha Baron Cohen video.
:
edit on 2019 4 13 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
This is about illegal immigrants. DUH!

The study was about "unauthorized immigrants". That means illegal. DUH!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Steveogold

So those with drugs on them "has to be released"?

No, they are actually processed differently because their crimes involve something more than just border jumping.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
This past Monday, the 9th Circuit Court Ruled that the Trump Administration had to STOP returning migrants to Mexico to await their court date.

This afternoon, President Trump threatened to send them (and illegals) to Sanctuary Cities here in the U.S., because these cities welcome illegal aliens with open arms.

Tonight, the 9th Circuit Court changed its mind. It's now OK for the Administration to continue sending migrants back to Mexico to await their court date.

Story: www.reuters.com...

President Trump is learning that you have to sometimes "think like an evil Democrat" if you want results. That's a shame, but GOOD RESULTS MATTER.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Democrats are all Action/Reaction: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Looks like a truckload of Immigrants are being relocated to San Francisco already.

Photo: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

According to Foreign Minister Miroslav Lajčák, “George Soros is a man who has had a major influence on the development in Eastern and Central Europe and beyond. That is a fact that cannot be questioned.” PM Viktor Orbán had this say about the event: “George Soros and his network are making use of every possible opportunity to overthrow governments that are resisting immigration.”
a reply to: HonorablyTainted

www.strategic-culture.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
a reply to: projectvxn

Weird that you'd bring up my posting history seeing as I've never commented on this. Did you actually look over it? Do you have the time for that? I sure don't.

This is a question of Trump's spiteful and illegal knee-jerk babble. It would be like a Dem pres candidate saying "The Republicans want everyone to have guns, so let's hand them to babies as they exit the womb, safety off of course". It's just stupid and y'all are once again bending over backwards to try to make this dope sound like a human. It isn't working. I know you are all-in at this point, and you also can't see the danger in that.

Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
When you really think about it if they can't get rid of the electoral college then they will flood these illegals into red states virtually flipping the demographic. Evil Marxists. All of them.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
When you really think about it if they can't get rid of the electoral college then they will flood these illegals into red states virtually flipping the demographic. Evil Marxists. All of them.

Where should I send the chicken dinner?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
All parents have seen this, give them what they want and then it's not what they want so the tantrum goes on..

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

When Yellowstone kicks American butt, then they'd know what it means to be a refugee! They'd be begging to enter Mexico.

Pompei 2.0

All God's plan!

Bwahahahahaha!
edit on 14-4-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics
I don't know same place you would send water melon?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For over two years now, I have heard the Democratic leadership say we need to allow people to freely attempt to cross into the country (as in, no wall) to such an extreme measure as to shut down the government over it. I have heard how it should be possible that an illegal alien, even if apprehended, should be able to say the word "asylum" and be admitted freely, with no consequences, until their case is heard some years later, and that even if they don't show up for that case, they are still great people who deserve to be here. I have listened to the Democratic leadership extol the virtues of their sanctuary cities (and state), explaining how diverse and productive illegal immigrants make us. I have heard how ICE is evil and should be disbanded, and how it is completely proper for these sanctuary cities (and state) to ignore federal law in favor of allowing these great people to be a part of society. I have heard them say how Trump is so racist because he doesn't want to force these illegal immigrants onto states where they are not wanted. I have heard how we should all have compassion for anyone and everyone that steps foot onto American soil, without exception, because despite any crimes they may commit, they improve us. I have heard the reports of how illegal aliens commit less crime that Americans.

Yeah, I've heard it all, as has any other American.

Now President Trump is agreeing with the Democratic leadership. In fact, he is agreeing so much that he is planning to let these illegal aliens live in sanctuary cities... not just allow, either, but even provide them with free transportation! These illegal aliens, who have been fiercely protected by these Democrats, are apparently wanted desperately by the Democrat leadership. So Trump is going to help them out.

Now suddenly, his gesture of good will is met with accusations of illegality, political pandering, and just plain old mean-spiritedness. So the way I look at it, the Democrats who have been all for allowing illegal entry through court decisions and warped interpretations of law and political maneuvering to prevent any impedance to illegal entry are lying. Either:
  • They lied about how helpful illegal immigration is to the country, or
  • They are lying about wanting Trump to not send illegal aliens to sanctuary cities.
Either way, they are a bunch of bald-faced liars, from Pelosi to Warren, to Booker, to Williams, to Waters, to Cortez, to Omar, to Sanders, to O'rourke... every single one of them. None of them are fit to serve and all should be impeached and removed from office for violation of their Oath of Office, specifically seeking to undermine the voting rights of the American public by purposely allowing free and open borders for illegal immigration to occur unchecked.

And yes, the Democratic leadership certainly is for open borders. That's not even a question any more. It is so blatantly obvious a blind man in a dark room could read it if it was printed in fine print. Anyone who wants to tell me how the Democrats are all in favor of secure borders, please quit peeing on my leg and telling me it's rain. You're just embarrassing yourself... not that that usually matters to pundits anyway.

I say this is the greatest win Trump has had to date if he follows through on it.

MAGA!

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Well said... and here is another of the leading liberal mouth pieces again proving that they are nothing more than virtue signalling, "let other people do it", frauds.

edit on 15/4/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Illegal Immigrants may be released in ONLY sanctuary cities....

yay.... may the Open Borders crowd Choke on their own misdeeds.... funnel the waves of illegals into the self made hell holes & fence-it-off for their protection as those cities are such paradises

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Someone really needs to help poor Cher. She's using the same argument she has been refuting. Are there any psychiatrists in Los Angeles?

I think she really had her heart set on that condo on Jupiter... poor thing.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Cher had a previous tweet where she offered to take in dreamers into her own home and urged others to do likewise.
It seems that she changed her mind about it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join