It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Perspective On The Assange Affair (re: recent arrest)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I gotta say, I have always respected this guy's take on things and once again, his words ring true for me. Of course, I have no way of knowing for sure, but I thought some might appreciate seeing this. It could offer clarity to some.
His names Brian
threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Thank you for the link. All of that was a very interesting read....

The guy has an opinion, and zero fear putting it out there. I like that!

I guess now we just wait and see what happens next?

Manning is definitely a traitor, and people died as a result of the information leaked, but if shedding light on those issues now somehow can be used for a good purpose (like exposing other traitors, higher up in the US, and prosecuting them), then so be it. Maybe something good can come from something bad. *shrug* Maybe Manning and Assange can be 'redeemed'?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Since legacy news organizations have abandoned all pretense of actually being a news organization, it's not a surprise they all remain silent or even cheer on JA's demise.

Since when did state prosecutorial allegations become verdict?

No Pentegon papers in our future, I guess.

And they said Trump was a danger to the 1st amendment.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I imagine every current member of the Democrat party serving in Washington is about to be arrested along with the Clintons and Obamas. A veritable day of long knives to remember. A coup d'état of all things liberal, evil, and wrong with this country.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

There are plenty of good liberals that would not be implicated, the Alan Dershowitz type liberals, JFK types, and the other ones that have had the personal integrity to float above the corruption that infected the rest of the 'democrat' party, IMHO

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I imagine every current member of the Democrat party serving in Washington is about to be arrested along with the Clintons and Obamas. A veritable day of long knives to remember. A coup d'état of all things liberal, evil, and wrong with this country.
YEA, have em dig their own graves..... line 'em up in lines of 20, shoot the whole line with one 50 cal, take em all out, just like Pancho Villa would...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Someone help me understand how Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein could be heralded as US heroes while Assange is arrested for the exact same type of undertaking.
Release of inside information (Mark Felt FBI) to a couple of journalists who broke the story.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I believed everything that seemed to emerge as a whole new promise for the future. A New style Man eventually elected, a new phrase for many to grasp with pride - MAGA. Stacks of futuristic promise that I hoped would encourage the return of all Factories / Industries, who shut up shop and moved out to rebuild the East. For 2 years the Media reported nothing more than , The Russia gate incident, The Brexit, and Yemen etc. Qanon popped up and delivered multiple lines of Riddles and guesswork, and to top this up we had Wikileaks plus J.Assange with regular reports from the Ecuador embassy. What we were not told was just what was really Happening.
With 2020 closely approaching the POTUS suggested how MAGA should perhaps be replaced by KAG. Does that mean King Arthurs Gold ??? A Game in Walls, Scouring of Walls, plus Red or Green castles become a medieval chance ???

It does seem strange how The said Russia gate incident has been officially cleared, that Qanon seems to have hit the Brakes, and Wiki leader founder is now - in a sense - no longer hiding. Okay so that is just my opinion , but it sure helps rattle everything I had started to listen to. Wish you all the best , but it is the next Generation - our Grand Childrens Future - that seems like a sudden mystery , does it not.???

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Wasn't Der#whitz implicated in the Epstein case...(a petafile)? It was on the internet...I'm sure. Not sure he's a good model of democracy. He is, a damn good lieyer though I suppose.

No sources....don't care that much. Happy friday

ok, here's one
www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 4/12/2019 by milano because: becuase apparently i care

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
It's curious that the 'Files" disappeared from so many sites, entire OP's closed Those who expected something like this made their own copies, giving rise to who you can, and who you can not trust.

top topics

join