It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know nothing about Wikileaks

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you always so predictable. Never seen a drone take out "enemy combatants" or a wedding party by mistake?

Retired interior decorator was your previous occupation ya say? Really?

You were so "well clued up on Mueller" and yet a basic understanding of Drone Warfare escapes you.

hahahaha

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Context matters.

This is obviously a statement about the current Assange arrest and extradition situation.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Famous liar lies again.

Groundbreaking it ain't.

Show me a politician who doesn't lie.

Oh and I won't wait around for your answer because we already know there isn't one.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

They were never talked about much or referenced in the mainstream

Seriously ... that's how you remember history? Or where you to young at the time to remember?

As for the President; it's not mutually exclusive to "know nothing about Wikileaks" and still be happy they are helping your presently aspirations.

If our news media realy did care about truth they would explain this easy concept to you.
edit on 13-4-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Trump coming out and saying " I know nothing " is in fact very believable, he should just say that line before he goes on to say anything,like ever...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

So... TDS at its finest?

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

All I am gonna say is this. If trump does not pardon Julian Assange, it confirms what I have been saying all along, that he is a wolf in sheeps clothing, controlled opposition of the deep state/hegelian dialectic.

Julian's arrest is a big deal, and the fact that Trump denied? That is a HUGE red flag for me.
It's a sad time for journalism and freedom of speech.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatcoat
Actually, the left and the Dems are all celebrating his arrest, but what has surprised me is Trump's comment that he knows nothing about Wikileaks. I've defended Trump in the past, but his reaction to Assanges arrest is absolute BS.

You also have to remember that no man can remember everything when under the ridiculous pressure, that he has been in the last two years.

He could have misspoke being barraged with off topic questions as the meeting was not about that lol.

He also has speech writers that we used in the campaign, he may not know who the guy is as he has had way bigger problems to worry about.

He could have and more than likely said it just to piss Hillary off lol.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Actually, the left and the Dems are all celebrating his arrest, but what has surprised me is Trump's comment that he knows nothing about Wikileaks. I've defended Trump in the past, but his reaction to Assanges arrest is absolute BS.

Trump lies a lot, that is a fact. You can't trust the man. This is one example. I don't see how he didn't lie about this.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

LOL someone hasn't been paying attention. The left wants him hung. The right wants him protected. See, before obama the right was made up of mostly hawkish conservatives that were willing to bend civil liberties a little for protection of the USA. Then obama happened and we saw all of the civil liberties we had given up under the guise of protection turned into weapons against the constitution. That's when the constitutional revolution on the right happened. That's what the tea party started. While the media was demonizing the tea party and everything around it, and you (and most of the left) bought into it, the right was turning into the party of civil liberties.

You're operating on pre-obama assumptions and frankly, you're being left behind. The only people who support the left at this point are islamists (who yearn for power and hate the USA), the uninformed, and the racists (who believe, ironically, they're fighting racists lol).

The dems don't have a shot in hell at winning in 2020. Not with cortez, talib, and omar dominating news cycles. The damage being done to the democrat party right now is incalculable. It's going to be a 40+ state landslide.

As for assange: The maximum sentence for his charge is a few years. He's being brought over to put the entire russia myth to bed. Soon even those so far behind the news, like yourself, will know it was seth rich who betrayed the DNC and gave wikileaks podesta's emails. Seymour Hersch is all you should really need to hear, to know that's the case. Combined with assange's prior allusions to that, it's pretty close to a solid fact at this point. AND The DNC killed seth for it. That's the left. They kill, lie, cheat, steal, collude and accuse everyone else of doing it. One day, you may wake up, I hope.

I expect we will see this corrupt cabal completely exposed. But I also expect there will be many who deny the evidence right before their very eyes. It will be mostly the same people who denied the complete LACK of evidence that trump colluded or obstructed. They'll scream "trump is going after political opponents like a dictator, reeeeee!!!" and ignore the clear evidence of wrongdoing. It'll be sad, but those people are beyond help.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
Hillary Clinton, his opponent that came very uncomfortably close to winning

Are you freaking serious? It wasn't close at all

It's what we call a landslide m'dude.

edit on 15-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Pretty simple, he's talking about the fact that Assange was going to be arrested.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

But LA county voted so heavily for hillary, she won the popular vote! LA county should decide!

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

LA can decide where they kiss my ass

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: Dfairlite

LA can decide where they kiss my ass

Is your ass on the maps even NB? Point it out!

bally
edit on 15-4-2019 by bally001 because: comprehension

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Actually, the left and the Dems are all celebrating his arrest, but what has surprised me is Trump's comment that he knows nothing about Wikileaks.

Still trying to find a full (unedited) transcript of what he actually said (you know, since the press is always so careful to quote him precisely and maintain proper context). In the AP interview where he did say something to this effect, he basically was just saying he had never heard of Wikileaks before they started dumping all of the Hillary/DNC emails.

I imagine he was only saying he still doesn't really know anything about how they operate. But I'd like to see what he actually said.

I've defended Trump in the past, but his reaction to Assanges arrest is absolute BS.

Unless, like me, you believe that he is doing everything he can to get him over here, so that he can spill the beans, then Trump will pardon him.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

After all that boasting about how he loves Wikileaks and how great they are all of a sudden he's all, "I know nothing'' about it. Kind of like a little boy trying to distance himself from some found out problem.

Maybe, maybe not - but until one of you quotes in full what he actually said, instead of parroting some talking head...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tartuffe
As per protocol, when the press submits Trump's statements to contextomy, the context is required.

Q : Mr. President, do you still love WikiLeaks?

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I know nothing about WikiLeaks. It’s not my thing. And I know there is something having to do with Julian Assange. I’ve been seeing what’s happened with Assange. And that will be a determination, I would imagine, mostly by the Attorney General, who’s doing an excellent job.

So he’ll be making a determination. I know nothing really about him. It’s not my — it’s not my deal in life.

www.whitehouse.gov...

There is no contradiction between the question, his past comments, and his answer.

Thank you, so, as usual, nothing here...

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

After all that boasting about how he loves Wikileaks and how great they are all of a sudden he's all, "I know nothing'' about it. Kind of like a little boy trying to distance himself from some found out problem.

Maybe, maybe not - but until one of you quotes in full what he actually said, instead of parroting some talking head...

You say ''one of you''. Who is you?
And actually, just what was it that he said. You might offer a full context here because from the video clips that I managed to see he, after embracing wiki numerous times throughout his earlier period, the video clip of him clearly saying he knew nothing about wikileaks, that it was not his thing was self evident. If you have footage of the entire context that he was speaking within that was not available to me I would appreciate seeing it.

One more thing. I have noticed here on ATS that there is this general assumption that people who do not like Trump, who find fault with him in so many arenas are doing so only because they are brainwashed to parrot the talking heads, that their cognitive abilities are hampered by only paying attention to the ''liberal media''. It might behoove you to take a moment and reconsider that false assumption.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

You say ''one of you''. Who is you?

Anyone - including you - proclaiming that Trump is 'lying again' or whatever because of these totally out of context 'quotes' being pushed by the MSM.

And actually, just what was it that he said. You might offer a full context here

Did you miss the fact that that is exactly what I was asking for? I looked, and couldn't find it.

If you have footage of the entire context that he was speaking within that was not available to me I would appreciate seeing it.

Already provided by Tartuffe above...

One more thing. I have noticed here on ATS that there is this general assumption that people who do not like Trump, who find fault with him in so many arenas are doing so only because they are brainwashed to parrot the talking heads, that their cognitive abilities are hampered by only paying attention to the ''liberal media''. It might behoove you to take a moment and reconsider that false assumption.

No, it is virtually always a spot on assumption in the case of Trump and TDS sufferers. Get over it...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join