It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Julian Assange end up dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I just have a feeling, and another person on ATS said the same thing.
I said it when the news broke.

I had a feeling that they were going to make him look insane, and then claim he committed suicide.

It appears they might be trying to set it up already.

www.bbc.com...

Interior Minister María Paula Romo then complained that Assange had been allowed to do things like "put faeces on the walls of the embassy and other behaviours of that nature". It doesn't seem in character," Mr Smith said.
Mr Valencia added that the decision was taken to prevent a further deterioration of Assange's health, without giving details

They used the word behavior several times, the word character. They are putting keywords out there so people will
question his mental and physical health.

mmmm mm mm... msm so predictable

You know what would be really crazy. If he does actually commit suicide of his own free will. (not that I would want anyone to do that)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

We will all end up dead at some point so yeah.

It appears they might be trying to set it up already.

I doubt it , if they wanted him dead he would be dead by now.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's not inconceivable. I asked a friend yesterday who follows all this stuff why Ecuador kicked Assange out, and he said it was because he had a cat that he wasn't taking care of and he was abusing his internet privledges. 😂😳

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
A great deal of jeopardy is in the balance. Lets hope his insurance policy 'the file dump' is secure, in place and in good hands. I have a feeling that there are those in our political arena that would indeed like the dirt to come out.

All part of 'draining the swamp'. Whistleblowing was once encouraged several administrations back.
My little personal caveat.... watch the stock market as fears creep in.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus

All part of 'draining the swamp'. Whistleblowing was once encouraged several administrations back.
My little personal caveat.... watch the stock market as fears creep in.

Was up a couple hunderd points a little while ago.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Maybe, as I am sure there are many Dems who want to kill him.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Whistleblowing was once encouraged several administrations back.

If wrongdoing is found should it not be exposed ?
Or are certain institutions above the law ?

Condoning law breaking in the name of "National Security" is a slippery slope.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Yeah, that sounds like some good reasoning to create an international incident, huh???

"Mr. Assange, we've had to feed your cat twice now and now he's peed on the fake Aztec relic we stole from the Mexicans! Plus, you've been using the internet to access ATS after 10pm again which is not allowed! We told you about this for the last time...now GET OUT!!"

edit on 4/12/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I bet it was the cat smearing the feces on the walls. But yeah, the attempt to make him sound insane was really feeble.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Plotus

Whistleblowing was once encouraged several administrations back.

If wrongdoing is found should it not be exposed ?
Or are certain institutions above the law ?

Condoning law breaking in the name of "National Security" is a slippery slope.

It is not a violation of law to expose violations of law. Similarly, you can't be guilty of violating the law if the investigators violated the law to begin an investigation. That is why many guilty people "get off" on technicalities.
Refer here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-4-2019 by panoz77 because: added ATS link

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yeah, that sounds like some good reasoning to create an international incident, huh???

It is humorous if you read everything they listed.

Skateboarding and playing football. Listening to loud music and not following our internet rules. Not grooming properly, and not taking care of his cat.
That pretty much sounds like every 20 something Son living in mom's basement!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Will Julian Assange end up dead?

Yes.

If you have a way out of that eventuality please let the rest of us know.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Looking at the recent photos of him, he is doing a good job of making himself look looney with his lack of grooming.

Did he really not step foot outside the embassy in 7 years? I guess that would make most people go insane.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Looking at the recent photos of him, he is doing a good job of making himself look looney with his lack of grooming.

Did he really not step foot outside the embassy in 7 years? I guess that would make most people go insane.

From what i've read if he stepped foot outside he would be arrested. So yes it sounds like he was in there the entire time.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Maybe, as I am sure there are many Dems who want to kill him.

*Drink*

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

what " international incident " ????

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Everyone pees on the Aztec relic. It doesn't mean anything. They are just trying to setup him up as the bad guy.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
1. He has too much information that people, want, and need him to get ahold of it.

2. They cant make an example out of him all over the media if they kill him. They need him to drag him through the courts and run news stories, and flex their muscles.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Everyone pees on the Aztec relic. It doesn't mean anything. They are just trying to setup him up as the bad guy.

Dumb

Hes been there for 7 years, theres way more Ecuador could do to make him the bad guy if they wanted to.

London got the word, Ecuador saw a way out to finally get the squatter out of their embassy, so they did it, and washed their hands of it.

<<   2 >>

join