It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Comey doesn't seem to understand what "spying" means.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lumenari

Please point out any part of the dossier that has been proven true?

Some of the money laundering parts, for one.
Please point out any part of the dossier that has been proven false.

The cohen meetingd in prague comes to mind Oh and the supposed 10.5 billion dollar pribe that never happened. according to the dossier Putin gave Trump billions to lift sanctions. Never mind the fact Russia didnt even have the cash on hand to make such an offer. And even if they did would have destroyed the Russian economy.

Then we have the Russian that is suing over the dossier claiming it is fabricated and is currently going to trial in florida. But thats not all

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That the dirty democrat dossier was factual, for one thing.

Not only have parts been proven untrue, but the onus is still on the accuser (in this case, the person parading it as factual) to prove the allegations. The default position is "its not true until proven true"

It is obvious what Steele did, he took a heap of wishful thinking (as he confessed he was passionate about Trump not being POTUS) and sprinkled it in with some bits of truth (ie: the movements of certain individuals) and tossed in a whole truck load of BS

Regardless, a political oppo research document (a synonym for hit job lies) must never be used for any legal proceeding especially not FISA courts with much less scrutiny than typical court filings

I truly want to see ever single guilty party hang for this. They don't deserve 3 square meals in a USP just be potentially pardoned at a later date. This was treason, sedition and advocating overthrow of the US government at a minimum. On entirely invented grounds. There wasn't even a halfway decent reason, that's the shame of it. Pure, unabashed partisan sour grapes lead to outright treason and sedition. All were involved in a conspiracy to defraud the US. My only hope is this President realizes the vast national security powers granted to him and comes at these scum bags full force. Personally, at this point, I'm behind him 1,000%

edit on 4/12/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

That is what it is when you are targeted by someone else.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So, criminals who get caught are victims?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

The cohen meetingd in prague comes to mind

The jury is still out on that one.

10.5 billion dollar pribe that never happened.

That deal did go through, in a very secretive way. We don't know who got paid off, but we do know that Trump assisted the sale. And, Trumps did try to lift the sanctions.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Not only have parts been proven untrue

Can you please cite those parts proven untrue from the dossier?

Linked for your convenience. thesteeledossier.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

So, criminals who get caught are victims?

Depends on the circumstance. If they are investigated to find crimes, then yes, that's illegal in America. You liberals love to throw away your rights and freedoms.

If their crime is lying about a crime that never existed in the first place then yes, they are a victim.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

No one has to prove anything is untrue. YOU need to prove it is. If you can not do that, then by default it is untrue.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
That is the 10th time someone has told this troll that you cant throw around accusations and then make someone else prove them untrue.

He gets it but will continue to troll.

How about the pee tapes with the prostitutes sookie?

Trump did that unless we can prove otherwise right?

So Trump is definitely in Putin's pocket because of Russian prostitutes piss according to this guy.

A month ago this guy said Mueller was going to show the world what Trump was guilty of.

Mueller cleared Trump so this guy is saying hookers peed on him....

Lol

Just ignore him. It's silly not too
edit on 13-4-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Scepticaldem

Trump did that unless we can prove otherwise right?

I didn't make that accusation. It was part of a credible, but unverified, intel report. By the way, the BBC reported that there were many, many tapes of Donald Trump in compromised positions due to his penchant for prostitutes.

www.bbc.com...

They told him that Mr Trump had been filmed with a group of prostitutes in the presidential suite of Moscow's Ritz-Carlton hotel. I know this because the Washington political research company that commissioned his report showed it to me during the final week of the election campaign.

The BBC decided not to use it then, for the very good reason that without seeing the tape - if it exists - we could not know if the claims were true. The detail of the allegations were certainly lurid. The entire series of reports has now been posted by BuzzFeed.
………
Later, I used an intermediary to pass some questions to active duty CIA officers dealing with the case file - they would not speak to me directly. I got a message back that there was "more than one tape", "audio and video", on "more than one date", in "more than one place" - in the Ritz-Carlton in Moscow and also in St Petersburg - and that the material was "of a sexual nature".

Mueller cleared Trump

No he didn't.

edit on 13-4-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Those charges stemmed from years ago before Manafort was associated with Trump, but you know this already. That has nothing to do with Trump. You are twisting facts in an effort to associate Trump with illegal activities. And you are failing.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I was asked about things proven true in the dossier, specifically in regards to money laundering. Don't believe me? Go to the dossier and do a word search on Manafort. thesteeledossier.com...

Trump also has a money laundering past.

Trump’s Businesses Have A History Of Money Laundering Charges www.ibtimes.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's not "spying".

It's just documenting behaviors and actions of individuals without their knowledge.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Mueller cleared Trump

No he didn't.

so you have seen the report? Or you just like the rules applied in special ways? Like how you dance around the topic of Trump paying for "opposition research" on his challengers, then using that unverified opposition research to obtain FISA warrants and spy, oh wait, "surveil" them, and selectively release things he finds via MSM and back channels, that would be A-OK with you correct?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I've seen the Barr memo in which he quotes Mueller saying that the report doesn't exonerate Trump.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I've seen the Barr memo in which he quotes Mueller saying that the report doesn't exonerate Trump.

so you accept the Barr memo for what it is, nice. You should let your butties know, they don't seem to believe it.

And nothing about the second part of my post? (I have my shocked face on)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

Do you people

"You people" is an ultimate precursor to a sweeping generalisation.

Do you think people don't have their own thoughts?

Do you identify as one of the "other people".

How about addressing one poster at a time on what they personally posted?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I didn't make that accusation. It was part of a credible, but unverified, intel report

Sweet
So you will be calling for the prosecution of those who presented unverified info to the fisa court to get a warrant as that is illegal? Right?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Regards Paul Manafort and money laundering:

First, the Bank Secrecy Act and its implementing regulations require United States citizensto report to the Treasury any financial interest in, or signatory authority over, any bank account or other financial account held in foreign countries, for every calendar year in which the aggregatebalance of all such foreign accounts exceeds $10,000 at any point during the year.
The reports filed by individuals and businesses are used by law enforcement to identify, detect, and deter moneylaundering that furthers criminal enterprise activity, tax evasion, and other unlawful activities.
For each year in or about and between 2008 through at least 2014, MANAFORT hadauthority over foreign accounts that required an FBAR filing.
For each year in or about and between 2010 through at least 2013, GATES had authority over foreign accounts that required an FBAR filing.
Furthermore, in each of MANAFORT’s tax filings for 2008 through 2014, MANAFORT, with the assistance of GATES, represented falsely that he did not have authority over any foreignbank accounts.

SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT - (direct .pdf link to Manafor indictment)

Make note of the dates emphasized by me above, then take a look at the information from your dossier link:

Speaking in confidence to a compatriot in late July 2016, Source E, an ethinic Russian close associate of Republican US presidential candidate Donald TRUMP, admitted that there was a well-developed conspiracy of co-oepration between them and the Russian leadership. This was managed on the TRUMP side by the Republican candidate's campaign manager, Paul MANAFORT, who was suing foreign policy advisor, Carter PAGE, and others as intermediaries.
We reported previously, in our Company Intelligence Report 2016/135 of 19 October 2016 from the same source, that COHEN met officials from the PA Legal Department clandestinely in an EU country in August 2016. This was in order to clean up the mess left behind by western media revelations of TRUMP ex-campaign manager MANAFORT's corrupt relationship with the former pro-Russian YANUKOVYCH regime in Ukraine and TRUMP foreign policy advisor, Cater PAGE's secret meetings in Moscow with senior regime figures in July 2016.
Speaking in late August 2016, in the immediate aftermath of Paul MANAFORT's resignation as campaign manager for the US Republican presidential candidate Donald TRUMP, a well-placed Russian figure reported on a recent metting between President PUTIN and ex-President YANUKOVYCH of Ukraine. This had been held in secret on 15 August near Volgograd, Russia and the westner media revelations about MANAFORT and Ukraine had featured prominently on the agenda.
Speaking separately, also in late August 2016, an American political figure associated with Donald TRUMP and his campaign outlined the reasons behind MANAFORT'S recent demise.

With regards to Cohen:

CNN’s Jake Tapper reported Wednesday morning that intelligence officials looked into allegations from an explosive unsubstantiated memo that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in late August to meet with Russian officials, and found that it was a different Michael Cohen who visited the city.

Cohen strongly denied the charges Tuesday, saying that he had never been to Prague. The Washingtonian reported that two sources at the University of Southern California confirmed that Cohen was in Los Angeles at the time he was supposed to have been in Europe.

Tapper seemingly confirmed Cohen’s story. “People tried to run that down and concluded it was a different Michael Cohen. It was a Michael Cohen with a passport from another country, same birth year, different birth date,” he said.

REPORT: Intelligence Community Believes It Was a Different Michael Cohen Who Visited Prague - Mediaite - 01/11/2017

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

so you accept the Barr memo for what it is

I accept that Barr's memo is a politically biased opinion that contains a few actually words written by Robert Mueller and his team. The words, "does not exonerate the President" particularly stand out.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join