It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats want immigrants, but not in their cities

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
As much fun as it is to see all these hypocrite's squirm and show their true colors, this really would be very unfair to American citizens that never wanted sanctuary cities to begin with that live in these states. Sure, I guess people could pick up and move, but that's easier said then done, especially if your Family, Home and Business is there.

In CA there is about 15% more voting Dems then Repubs and we don't even know if those numbers include only Americans. We also can't assume every Dem would be in favor of open borders, my guess it's much less then we're led to believe. Until every politician who endorses this madness has every inch of their property covered in tent cities and people bathing in their swimming pools, let's include celebrities too, I call BS on their blatant hypocrisy !

California had 18,055,783 registered voters, comprising about 47% of its total population of 38.43 million. Of those registered voters, 7,932,373 (43.9 percent) were registered Democrats, and 5,225,675 (28.9 percent) were Republicans.

en.wikipedia.org... er_registration

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

THIS IS BULL#!

The people and especially countries supporting this should be punished severely. I don't want to hear a word from you or anybody else when armed citizens start lining up on the border or physically removing illegal aliens IE: doing what the government has so utterly failed to do. Mark my words, if this keeps it this will happen

They have got volunteer #1 right here. As a side note, it is becoming very clear that we need to organize... now. Communications and logistics are paramount.Looks like thats what's coming. The USA is sovereign country and its citizens have a right to defend its sovereignty if its government refuses to. A boiling point is being reached.

Someone is trying to provoke a civil war just as plain as daylight at noon on a cloudless day. We have to do this by legal means until the invaders use force or the rigged system will hurt us all.

edit on 13-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well the problems that you have in Portland Oregon are not caused by illegals your city will probably show an improvement with a little extra flavor.

That makes so much sense.

Portland should probably be given an EXTRA large share of illegals...because "improvement" and "extra flavor".

Then may I suggest we start a "Go Fund Me" page for DBCowboy. I believe he's going to need a lot more popcorn than whats he thinks.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Justoneman

How do you upset a piece of parchment?

Will the parchment get the last laugh?

1) With fire.
2) The truth will get the last laugh eventually.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Greetings,

Democrats, lead by example.
Show your support for all border-jumpers.

(1) Invite illegal aliens into your homes
(2) Give them your house keys
(3) Give them your car keys
(4) Arrange for your daughters to date border jumpers (especially the MS-13).
(5) Notify CNN, reporters will praise you.
(6) Low-information voters will follow your glorious example.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Sure and how would that make trump supporters in those cities feel? Trump supporter living in sanctuary cities "I don't want to live by any damn illegals you can't force them down my throat" trump "I will flood sanctuary cities with illegals" trump supporter living in sanctuary city "trump is a genius"

My position is secure the border, vet asylum seekers and if they qualify for asylum let them live in peace spread out through the country evenly. I am of the opposite position of trump I do not believe that asylum seekers and illegals are rapists or criminals and some are good I believe it is the opposite the vast majority are good and some are bad. Make all illegals living here come forward vet them if they can support themselves have them pay a $5,000 fine and make them unavailable for government assistance or voting rights for 10 years. Enforce strict border enforcement along southern border. Go after Mexico and Central America government for their corruption and crime they are the reason so many people want to flee.

Now how to stop the other %50+ of illegals pouring though other ports of entry.

Trump supporters will probably have more mobility. You know, because we don't believe in careers revolving around gender studies.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

They want them in your neighborhoods, not theirs. That's why they don't think mass illegal immigration is a problem, they are insulated from it. I don't hate immigrants, but we have a lot of pressing social issues with our own people we are not even addressing, and we are going to flood the country with MORE people? Its insane. We would be better off going into central America like we did in Japan, and starting something like the Marshal plan to get the gangs out of there and stablize the region. We cannot absorb all these people when there arent even enough jobs and services for the people already here. I think thats the problem most people have, its not hatred towards the immigrants, its concern for the domestic situation.

edit on 14-4-2019 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
lol. I think that Nancy is being taken down from the inside. It looks like Cenk's plan is doing exactly what he said it would do.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Watch this hilarious video that shows Torontonians (lol) doing the same:

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Breaking: It Sounds like the Administration is going to give in to Sanctuary City mayors, and let them have all the immigrant (legal and illegal) overflows..

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Ain't that the truth. Call their bluff

Ship the illegals to sanctuary cities and declare all other parts of the country a restricted area (that applies to all illegals) under the Internal Security Act.

Watch how fast they change their dog and pony show

posted on Apr, 21 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Very true

But we need to have a strong logistics backing, communications infrastructure, etc in place before hand.

Codebooks, maps and everything else should be in place (encrypted) waiting only for the decryption key to be broadcast over shortwave or similar technology

We know we won't be able to rely on the internet, cell phones or most commercial radio bands in advance. Our most tech savy Patriots will no doubt work to ensure they won't be able to use them either.

Either way, whether superior or inferior numbers... give me a line of Patriot Citizens any day of the week, and not all the illegals, communists and traitors in the world will be able to get through us

However, kinetic operations may be presently not needed... for the moment... but detection, cataloging, surveillance, psychological, information and political operations and PLANNING are both A-OK and already in progress (no doubt)

Thankfully we already have legitimate leadership in place. At this point, there are tens of millions of Americans ready to follow any and all orders from POTUS should that be the case
edit on 4/21/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
May 20, 2019

Sanctuary City Seattle Washington is now BANNING government planes from bringing ICE-detained migrants.

NO MORE!: mynorthwest.com...

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Did you actually read the article? It doesn't say bringing it says "ban flights of immigrant detainees from our publicly-owned airport".

"From" means taking not bringing.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
May 20, 2019

Sanctuary City Seattle Washington is now BANNING government planes from bringing ICE-detained migrants.

NO MORE!: mynorthwest.com...

So, fly them into Seattle, then give them a free train ticket to Portland.

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I Hate Democrats in my Home . There are Not ANY , so why should I Complain ? Eh ?

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Definitely send them en masse, but only to the silver sanctuary cities on the hill. The cities most revered by the white liberal elites.
New York City
San Francisco
Boston
Seattle
Denver
Portland
(LA and Chicago would have negligible effect)

They LOVE immigrants SO much. It’s what they have been always saying, right? If so why don’t they talk about what goes on in these immigrants home countries. Wait, they would say, as it’s not their place to speak about a country and culture not their own. Wait again, there are no countries or borders really, we’re all human. And wait again, we support the military for keeping the barbarians at the gates. Where are those gates located, I wonder.

Let Pelosi, Soros, Koch’s, Chamber of Commerce donors and our friend Schumer take a summer vacation to Afghanistan this summer. They can preach their philosophies to the crowds on the street. Multiculturalism, free market liberalism and how there really isn’t a them, we are all one happy global family of he, she’s, us’s, maybe’s and could be’s who should never judge differences on our way to the abortion clinic then Wal-Mart. But not to many abortions because we need consumers, but still enough because your country (oops) needs to accept lots of immigrants from Namibia and Quebec.
edit on 24-5-2019 by Well72 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join