It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats want immigrants, but not in their cities

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
imagine the patriots supporting the transfer of ""Immigrants"" into the states that upset them

They see Illegal Immigrants as a boon. The rest of us don't.

Its a triple win. How is this a bad thing?

Hell, with the lefts fear-mongering why wouldn't Illegal Immigrants want to go to a sanctuary city, and why wouldn't Dems accept them with open arms?

Unless its true they need them to flip red states/districts..
edit on 12-4-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Trump is just throwing tantrums and trying enact vengeance on these cities and their populations.

No he's not trying to do anything to the cities or the populations - only illegal aliens. Illegal aliens are not the population they are uninvited squatters. And the politicians who support them in the name of political expediency should be ridiculed, shamed and exposed.

These are the same morons inviting them to come here en masse now

This is all on you guys, and we will make sure to hang it squarely around Dems this upcoming election season

‘It’s time for me to go back’: Deportees join migrant caravan to return to U.S.

www.washingtonpost.com... 84-bcc5492fef49_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.d473f23e161f

THIS IS BULL#!

The people and especially countries supporting this should be punished severely. I don't want to hear a word from you or anybody else when armed citizens start lining up on the border or physically removing illegal aliens IE: doing what the government has so utterly failed to do. Mark my words, if this keeps it this will happen

They have got volunteer #1 right here. As a side note, it is becoming very clear that we need to organize... now. Communications and logistics are paramount.
edit on 4/12/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

THIS IS BULL#!

The people and especially countries supporting this should be punished severely. I don't want to hear a word from you or anybody else when armed citizens start lining up on the border or physically removing illegal aliens IE: doing what the government has so utterly failed to do. Mark my words, if this keeps it this will happen

They have got volunteer #1 right here. As a side note, it is becoming very clear that we need to organize... now. Communications and logistics are paramount.

Looks like thats what's coming. The USA is sovereign country and its citizens have a right to defend its sovereignty if its government refuses to. A boiling point is being reached.
edit on 12-4-2019 by JOHNMARK012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JOHNMARK012

Darn right

It is our right and duty to defend our nation and our Constitution

A boiling point/tipping point is being reached where government inaction is going to force Citizens to take care of business. Where they fail and tip-toe we will not

Shame that we spend so much money on a government that has shown itself to be utterly inept, incompetent and imbecilic

This BS is going to end one way or the other. And the results, the inevitiable conclusion, will be 100% on the hands of Dems cheering them on and telling them to come here in the name of signalling their virtuous virtues to us "deplorables"

Well I've seen their "virtues" at work and I'm not impressed!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Enact vengeance?

"Vengeance" is another word for "political retribution", which is what the OP's cited article called it.

The attempt at political retribution raised alarm within ICE, with a top official responding that it was rife with budgetary and liability concerns, and noting that “there are PR risks as well.”

Isn't that why the righties in this thread are so giddy with the idea?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

"A large influx of illegal aliens is good for the economy and they add to the rich cultural diversity of our great nation," that's what all you leftists keep saying.

So prove it.

Own it.

Embrace them.

Every last one of them.

In every god-damned sanctuary effing city.

OWN IT!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Isn't that why the righties in this thread are so giddy with the idea?

No , the "righties are giddy" because just the mention of it created a media firestorm and a giant display of blatant hypocrisy from the left.

You know people like you, and we get giddy when the idiots expose themselves lves for who they really are

Keep up the virtue signaling tho, you guys ALMOST had us fooled!!!!

Oh wait, no you didnt.
edit on 12-4-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hilarious - do you REALLY think that they care about even a hundred more immigrants in their cities?

They don't want immigrants used as pawns in Trump's crybaby antics to get his way, that's it. I imagine many of Trump's supporters feel that immigrants are not human. They are sub-human, and not deserving of human-like rights. Bus them wherever benefits Trump.. HAHA! Funny!

Trump is one of the most immature old guys I know, and his base often follows suit.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Could you point out in the US Constitution where illegals have the right to enter the country illegally?

Thanks much.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
In the famous words of Obama...

If you like your refugees, you can keep them too...!!!

Own it, hypocrites...!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

They don't want immigrants used as pawns in Trump's crybaby antics to get his way, that's it.

Yeah, the left care about those "immigrants" so much that they actively try not to bring up the issue with child sex trafficking, that their border policies cause.

Or the fact that the sheer numbers they we have pouring in, and their sanctuary cities, allow for basically what amounts to slave labor, because employers dont have to follow the same standards with illegals as they do with legal citizens.

Please, virtue signal somewhere else kiddo, and do yourself a favor, instead of vomiting up talking points from your television, do some actual damn research.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Court allows Trump administration to send asylum seekers to Mexico

(April 12, 2019) The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled to uphold the Trump administration's policy to make asylum seekers wait for their court hearings in Mexico, rather than stay in America the AP reports.

😎

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

They are not afforded rights under the US Constitution because they are not under US jurisdiction. They fall under the jurisdiction of the country they are a citizen/subject of.

By your argument, UK Citizens should be having a revolution because our 2A would guarantee their right to keep and bare arms backed by the full force of the US government.

By that same right, their "hate speech" BS would have never passed muster due to infringe on 1A.

Need I continue?

If the left wants illegals here so bad let them have them. Call it dehumanizing call it what you want, I really don't care. Only the left wants them here.
edit on 4/12/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Court allows Trump administration to send asylum seekers to Mexico

(April 12, 2019) The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals ruled to uphold the Trump administration's policy to make asylum seekers wait for their court hearings in Mexico, rather than stay in America the AP reports.

😎

Great news

And since their liberal enablers encouraged them to come here by the hundreds of thousands, let them enjoy the massive backlog. But rest assured, we'll get to them sometime in the next 50-60 years (depending on how many more keep piling up)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
So how do Trump supporters that live in the cities feel about Trump dumping the illegals up in the sanctuary cities since those cities are highly Democratic Trump just forgetting about it and not worried about his supporters that live there? Do his supporters blindly justify everything he does even if it harms their best interest because as posters on here have said they don't want any illegals in their neighborhood.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

I live in Portland, OR, Sweetcheeks.

Would love to see the justification.

Even got popcorn.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Do you speak to grown men like that in public? you're probably toothless by now.
edit on 13-4-2019 by conspiracy nut because: Text to talk error

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

Do you speak two grown men like that in public? you're probably toothless by now.

I speak to two, three, even four grown men like this.

I'm old and mean.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Well the problems that you have in Portland Oregon are not caused by illegals your city will probably show an improvement with a little extra flavor.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Duty
Honor
Cause
😎

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join