It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats want immigrants, but not in their cities

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
President should not be using humans as pawns.
Simple.

Actually Democrats are. Then they use the courts and media to force Trump to play.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
While it is a funny move on trump's part.

But this is still not good. What's keeping the illegals from spreading?

Even if it's to stick it to the liberals, this will ruin the moral fabric of the country.

Many central Americans are known to over populate and have more children then they could handle or that society could handle.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Democrats are playing games trying to force Trump to release them into America. So basically, if they have to be released, Trump is saying he will only do so in Sanctuary areas so as to not subject the rest of America to them.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: JOHNMARK012

This is a terrible agrument you guys keep bringing up and it doesn't work that way. I would be willing to give a little extra out of my paycheck to pay for "some" refugees, you see I am reasonable I am not calling for 100 million plus refugees to be allowed in. When you want to start talking about reasonable solutions and not "well how many illegals are you gonna let in your house" or " build the wall don't let anymore in we are full" then we can have an honest discussion.

So, you are a blatant hypocrite then?

Oh, you'll give $$$ to someone else to take them in, but not in your house or neighborhood. Can't have that. I guess that makes you a bigot or racist then.

Why do you hate brown people?

edit on 4/12/2019 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
While it is a funny move on trump's part.

But this is still not good. What's keeping the illegals from spreading?

Even if it's to stick it to the liberals, this will ruin the moral fabric of the country.

Many central Americans are known to over populate and have more children then they could handle or that society could handle.

And isn't that what the far left is always saying they will support for these poor undocumented people yearning for a better life? Well, sanctuary cities do offer all kinds of free support for people in that situation. They also openly welcome them and protect them.

Wouldn't it be cruel to NOT send them there, and instead send them to another city that might ignore or worse shun them in their society?

I expect an HONEST answer.

edit on 4/12/2019 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

link   

originally posted by: JOHNMARK012
a reply to: JAGStorm

Reminds me of this we all know leftists are full of crap though.

They should do the same thing again with people , but this time ask them if we should increase taxes in this country. Then ask them on the spot for a few extra $1K for the cause.

edit on 46430America/ChicagoFri, 12 Apr 2019 15:46:04 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I don't have any problem with them in my neighborhood as long as they're spread out throughout the entire country equally. Same goes for my tax dollars. like I said before as a reasonable person if you spread out a fair amount of refugees throughout the entire country it won't "bring down the moral fabric" again let's be reasonable I'm not calling for a hundred million refugees. I'm not against extra tax dollars going towards helping them here, helping them in their country and at the same time enforcing stricter border enforcement.

Tough love and sympathy at the same time.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

You keep calling them illegals these latest waves have been asylum seekers and are being treated like dogs. Not very American of us. Not very good samara tin behavior.

Oh please, with exception of a few, these are not asylum seekers by definition. Besides that, you don't know for sure who or what they are or where they're coming from. If so, please enlighten us and how you know each and every one of their Homelife conditions???

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

You keep calling them illegals these latest waves have been asylum seekers and are being treated like dogs. Not very American of us. Not very good samara tin behavior.

Oh please, with exception of a few, these are not asylum seekers by definition. Besides that, you don't know for sure who or what they are or where they're coming from. If so, please enlighten us and how you know each and every one of their Homelife conditions???

Isn't that obvious? Of course CNN, MSNBC, NPR, etc... told them. Why question or think for oneself and make it personal. After all, they are willing to give $$ to someone else to deal with them, but heaven forbid they take personal interest in their care.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

why are you accusing people of being racist isn't that what you guys hate so much being accused of being racist? Can you guys have one discussion without bringing up racism? you guys seem to pull the race card more than the very people you accuse of pulling race cards.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I don't have any problem with them in my neighborhood as long as they're spread out throughout the entire country equally. Same goes for my tax dollars. like I said before as a reasonable person if you spread out a fair amount of refugees throughout the entire country it won't "bring down the moral fabric" again let's be reasonable I'm not calling for a hundred million refugees. I'm not against extra tax dollars going towards helping them here, helping them in their country and at the same time enforcing stricter border enforcement.

Tough love and sympathy at the same time.

Then, how many have you sponsored so far, personally in your home or neighborhood?

My guess is none...and this is just another case of virtue signalling to make you feel better. Like many racist bigots do to appear to be genuine.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

why are you accusing people of being racist isn't that what you guys hate so much being accused of being racist? Can you guys have one discussion without bringing up racism? you guys seem to pull the race card more than the very people you accuse of pulling race cards.

Oh, did that trigger you? I have been told that people that speak and say the things you have been are just that. racists and bigots.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hey referee stop pulling out the race card.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I try to have a reasonable dialogue and you accuse me of being a racist.

Not that it makes any difference but just to show you my cultural diversity I am "brown" technically mixed as Hispanics tend to be, my wife is "white" and our children are also "mixed"

I am open to other cultures and have no problem with anyone as long as they have no problem with me or my family.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I've heard it so much,. I have embraced it. I only call it as I see it now. Thee things you have posted clearly indicate that you are spewing bigoted statements against brown people. You are OK with letting them in, and offer to pay someone else to care and feed the. To "help" you are willing to sacrifice your $$$ only, not time nor home/family. You will not personalize it at all, and refuse to welcome them into your own home.

How is that not being bigoted against brown people?

That is what I have been told is the reason, repeatedly.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I say send them back without a hearing, however... if that is totally out of the question then it is time to enact REX-84, CABLE SPLICER and GARDEN PLOT as needed to deal with the massive influx

Incredible how the speculated purposes of these programs are exactly what we face today

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Not that it makes any difference but just to show you my cultural diversity I am "brown" technically mixed as Hispanics tend to be, my wife is "white" and our children are also "mixed"

I am open to other cultures and have no problem with anyone as long as they have no problem with me or my family.

And you are merely digital bits, and can claim whatever you like with zero proof. All to deflect away from the bigoted statements. Like, being brown absolves you from thinking that way.....NO, it does not.

Actions speak louder than words IMO. And your lack of actions to back up your claims indicate SJW thinking.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Krakatoa

Another racist to add to the ignore list ^^^^^^^
edit on 12-4-2019 by panoz77 because: fixed quote

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It has nothing to do with being "brown" and everything to do with being US citizens or legally authorized residents vs. foreign nationals illegally entering the country without authorization

Illegal aliens do nothing but cause strife among US citizens & legal residents, tax our public "safety nets" and take jobs from Americans (not all hard work/cheap labor jobs either - look at the hundreds in TX arrested at the Tech jobs)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

the ignore list

ATS has one of those?

Interesting

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join