It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats want immigrants, but not in their cities

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Trumps wins again. Makes democrats expose their true intentions, again.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
imagine the patriots supporting the transfer of ""Immigrants"" into the states that upset them

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Democrats don't need Trump to expose themselves if anything Trump is exposing the "Right" and all its prefixes/suffixes

the Democrats have always been this way, they just always have the right to play off of as the "worse of two evils"

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Trump just confirmed this story on Twitter and is still considering it.

Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only....

The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy – so this should make them very happy!

He's just giving them what they wanted so they need to shut up and welcome them with open arms. He should definitely do this. That's what "santuary cities" are all about, right.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I remember ATS members suggesting that overflow immigrants be sent to Sanctuary Cities/States many months ago. We're always ahead of the curve.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

At the very least, give them a map showing "immigrant friendly" locations in the United States.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

I couldn’t believe it at first! Well played President Trump for forcing them to show their true intentions 🇺🇸

Buahahahahaha Trump is incredible.

I'm still waiting to see our fellow Democrats here on ATS refute this one.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

That's some professional whataboutism, huh?

Getting nervous?
edit on 12/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
We as a nation can force the dispersion of immigrants to go into the areas of the people who are making the biggest stink about us having to accept them. We can form laws to make this the rule of the country, the Immigrants must stay in the community of these elites fighting to get them in. They cannot move till their citizenship is fully established and they have been there with a clear record, verified by spies put into the area that watch to make sure their law enforcement is not bias and letting them get off with crimes.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
We as a nation can force the dispersion of immigrants to go into the areas of the people who are making the biggest stink about us having to accept them. We can form laws to make this the rule of the country, the Immigrants must stay in the community of these elites fighting to get them in. They cannot move till their citizenship is fully established and they have been there with a clear record, verified by spies put into the area that watch to make sure their law enforcement is not bias and letting them get off with crimes.

I guess this billboard was not real, but what if it was...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Lol I’m really starting to love this timeline.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

First thing we need is a court case challenging birthright citizenship as it's not in the Constitution and there are SC cases suggesting it does not exist for illegals.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
imagine the patriots supporting the transfer of ""Immigrants"" into the states that upset them

I have no idea what that post even means. Immigrants of the legal kind have the right to be in the US anywhere they want. Immigrants of the illegal kind have no right to be anywhere in the US. So keeping them out of the places that don't want them is a step in the right direction, but still not enough.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Trump is clearly baiting the pro sanctuary city crowd and has no intention of doing that. Pelosi does not seem to get that she's taken the bait. Now, if only some group would protest Pelosi for her racist remarks in rejecting asylum seekers from taking refuge in San Francisco.

Even though I don't care for Trump, I've got to applaud his exposing of hypocrisy.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

All the left would have to do is say, "We welcome them with open arms" and it would have parried Trump's jab.

But politicians would have to be smart to understand that.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EchoesInTime

At the very least, give them a map showing "immigrant friendly" locations in the United States.

Sanctuary State/City/County map
cis.org...

I went and looked it up myself. Not one bit surprised, not one bit.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
To "own the left" Trump is "proposing" (because I dont think he's being serious) using the supposedly limited budget of ICE to fly/bus/transport illegals to a place that was probably the place they wanted to go to anyway where the judges tend to be more lenient on them.

He would then also either have to admit he's either lying about immigrant crime rates, or admit that he's intentionally putting american citizens in danger by putting what he believes to be violent criminals right onto their streets. He's backing himself into a corner with this one.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

After nothing of substance being done about the borders by Congress in over 30 years, it's clear they have no intention of giving up this wedge issue. If either side has the opportunity to do something, and they have, they always let the opportunity pass.

I blame both parties equally at this point.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Oh I agree!

there is a huge list of things that congress could easily resolve but then they'd have nothing to campaign on!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71

He would then also either have to admit he's either lying about immigrant crime rates, or admit that he's intentionally putting american citizens in danger by putting what he believes to be violent criminals right onto their streets. He's backing himself into a corner with this one.

How do you not get that by doing this he’s exposing those exact lies that the Dems have been spouting for years?

He’s forcing them to put their money where their mouth is and practice what they preach, and by doing so he’s exposing their hypocrisy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join