It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage returns to the Brexit Battle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Brexit has been stolen , evil Parliamentarians have it locked away in the Tower of London guarded by a fierce EU Dragon , all hope is lost and the good people of Britannia are in despair , a brave Knight is needed to rally the people and battle the EU Dragon so the peoples Brexit can be set free , the people need a champion but Parliament is devoid of champions or the will to enact the will of the people.

From out of the Brexit mist appears an old warrior , wounds healed from his last great battle Sir Nigel of Brexit steps forth with sword held high and a small but growing army of Brexiteers at his side , let battle begin ... again.

Nigel Farage returns with his new Brexit Party which has officially been launched today in Coventry , as members of our duplicitous Parliament head off for their Easter holidays Sir Nigel of Brexit will be rallying his troops for the battle ahead , first the EU elections which we are being forced to take part in followed , no doubt , by contesting the next General election when this putrid government falls.

thebrexitparty.org...

I welcome the return of our Brexit champion and pledge my vote to the cause , Hail Sir Nigel .... the peoples champion.

This revolution will be televised.

edit on 12-4-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Juzt watching it. I have always liked the dude. Watching him hulk smash the EU in Brussels was gold. Cant wait to see how the main parties react.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I really hope Nige can keep his party in order this time. He really has a good chance to gain a fair number of seats, but UKIP devolved into an overly nationalistic mess, which I think is the main reason he wanted to distance himself from them.

Although UKIP's goal was always to leave the EU, that goal seemed to get lost along the way and became an anti-immigration party.

I really like Nigel Farage. It's not something you can say in public though is it! But just watch the mans speeches, how he stands up to the EU parliament. That's the kind of ballsy leadership we need.

My bets are on a Tory party with new leadership (Boris anyone?) plus Brexit party coalition. Closer relations with the US seem obvious and inevitable at this point, so why do we keep kicking the can down the road? We have much closer relationships with our US cousins (literally cousins in many cases). We have the same love of freedom and self-determination that made our forefathers fight against the crown and create the US in the first place.

We now have an American duchess too.

We have very little in common with Europe, I think that is the main reason Brexit happened in the first place. They just do things differently to us. It's not a bad thing. I don't think we hate Europe as the internet/media would have you believe.

We just want to do things our own way. If the EU won't "let" us... well....

Do you want Fascism? Because that's how you get Fascism.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm from Coventry and on my way to work today I was interviewed by a French Journalist about my thoughts on Farage and Brexit.

15 Minutes later he looked like he wished he hadn't asked

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

one has to ask - mr farange - why diod you wait till now to act ?

you ran away once

hat assurance do we have you will hold the line this time ?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

one has to ask - mr farange - why diod you wait till now to act ?

Probably because now is the time to act since we voted to leave but are being forced to participate in the European elections , what better time is there to field candidates for the new Brexit party in the European Parliament.

Fist the European Parliament then the British Parliament , the only way for change is to bring change from within.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Looking in from the outside (American), this Brexit thing pisses me off huge.

The people voted for it fair and square. Now it is getting torpedoed. I'm glad NF is back in the ring. A voice like his is needed.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
' He's got my vote

Anyone will be better than the deceiving shower we presently have.

If anyone can do it he can.

Go Nigel go

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I see Rees Moggs sister Annunziata has resigned from the conservative party and

thrown her hat in with either Nigel's party or the new Brexit party not quite sure

which one just caught it in a news flash!!

Things may be looking up at last? This extension she made may be the

falling of May.

edit on 12-4-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I see Rees Moggs sister has resigned from the conservative party and thrown

her hat in with either Nigel's party or the new Brexit party not quite sure

which one just caught it in a news flash!!

Yeah , she's part of Nigel's Brexit party , she spoke at the launch this morning.

Given the amount of anger in the country at the traditional party's I see a good chance of success for the Brexit party next month.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the political revolution some of us are looking for.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: eletheia
Yeah , she's part of Nigel's Brexit party , she spoke at the launch this morning.

Given the amount of anger in the country at the traditional party's I see a good chance of success for the Brexit party next month.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the political revolution some of us are looking for.

A few more resignations of the dissatisfied in her party and the upswing

of the new Brexit party along with Ukip will give her something to think

about!!

Action at last?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well done on an OP that really made me chuckle, you could write comedy sketches.

As far as the brexit party goes like I said in another thread I feel like I’m living in Groundhog Day. Didn’t farage step down from UKIP because Brexit happened? Cough I mean supposed to happen? Wasn’t UKIP said to be a one policy party that sank when that policy was realised?

I’m all for shaking up the political system but I’m done with democracy, I favour we implement a Demarchy instead.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Brexit party is now forecast to do better than any of the established UK parties in the EU elections (above 30%). Interesting times ahead

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Double Post
edit on 3-5-2019 by NothingIsTrue because: Double Post

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NothingIsTrue

I'm actually looking forward to it ,the mainstream parties are going to get slaughtered.
Only 3 weeks to wait.

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It certainly is looking that way. It'll be interesting to see If they can carry that support over to a UK general section. Then it will get really interesting!

new topics

top topics

join