It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are 6 Known Methods Used by the Obama Administration to SPY on The Trump Campaign.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

That was pretty weak - we're talking about a liberal media in the can for the Democrats, dismissing the AG of the USA revealing another Watergate, and then trying to dismiss the actual AG as a crook.

Like I said - they are not part of the free press, they are a Democrat spin machine and should be closed down.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Let me tell ya what is weak. The whole damn crooked political system that allowed someone like Trump to become president in the first place and the shameful actions of both parties. Yes, Hillary is a frickin crook also. The media doesn't have a damn thing to do with it. It's ruthless people telling lies and the dumbasses who believed them and voted for the person telling them that is the problem. Did Mexico pay for the wall? No. Did he raise taxes for the rich? No, he gave them a tax break. Did he control prescription drug prices like he said he would? No, they have gone up. Did he release his tax returns as promised? How many more do you want? Did the media make it up or did Trump say that?

You conveniently skipped the part on who paid the bill for our brilliant leader to milk the system filing Bankruptcy SIX times to the tune of over 3 Billion dollars and who ultimately got stuck with the bill. What qualifies a person with no political or corporate management skills, and has failed regarding six business loosing billions of dollars to be president? Good lies and stupid people who believe them.

Hell, the man even has to lie about everything. Was it the media who reported his dad was an immigrant? Or did Donald Trump say it? And was his dad really an immigrant? Was it the liberal media who reported Trump knew nothing about payments to Stormy Daniels, or did Donald Trump say it personally? Did he mention Wikileaks prior or did the media make that up now that he says he knows nothing about it? The man cannot tell the truth, is that the fault of the media?

www.washingtonpost.com...

Plus the man is just plain stupid. Windmill noise causes cancer. Said he is smarter than all the generals and would be a good one. Only, he was a draft dodger. Just plain crude stuff: "By the way, I have great respect for China. I have many Chinese friends. They live in my buildings all over the place." "You just grab um in the pussy."

Do you have a full head of hair? If not, you need to heed his advise then: "The worst thing a man can do is go bald. Never let yourself go bald." And you wonder why, he threatened anyone who would revel his grades.

Bottom line is point your finger all you want at the media, it the man behind the curtain telling the lies that can barely tie his own shoe laces is the problem.

Denny

edit on 13-4-2019 by DaCook because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You forgot to add that "Stefan Halper" was the one who helped set up meetings of Trump campaign officials with Russians, and it was Harper who went to the FBI complaining about "Trump campaign officials colluding with Russians..."

edit on 13-4-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Why is it that left-wingers like yourself can't understand "statements made in context"?...

Let me give you some examples...

When POTUS Trump said "I don't know anything about wikileaks" what exactly was he answering to? Wasn't it about Assange being arrested? After all that question was made after Assange was arrested. Is it completely illogical to conclude that Trump was talking about the legality or reasons for Assange being arrested and Trump not knowing about it?

Context people, context...

Same thing with the "left's claims" about "he called all immigrants criminals and animals" when he was responding in specific about MS-13, or the crimes of illegal immigrants...

BTW, is it him who stopped Mexico paying for the wall, or was it left-wingers and rinos who have been trying everything in their power to stop anything, and everything POTUS Trump tries to do?...

A year ago you would probably be claiming "Trump also claimed he was going to clamp down on Obamacare and he hasn't..." Despite the fact that he tried to do that several times...

BTW, who you call "an idiot" brought jobs back which OBAMA himself claimed were not coming back... He lowered the amount of unemployed people, including minorities, to levels not seen since the 70s. Of course it also means more people are employed than have been in decades. He allowed millions of Americans/legal residents to not have to resort to "food stamps" anymore." Because of him the economy improved, he was able to heal relations with Israel, and did what many Presidents claimed they would do but only Trump did, he made it possible for Jerusalem to be recognized as the capital of Israel and opened U.S.'s embassy in Jerusalem.

As for the tax breaks?... If you mean "the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017" they benefited both the Middle Class and businesses. Not to mention the "10 percent tax cut for middle-income families" which is supposed to be in effect this year.

So then again, it isn't "trump telling lies" but rather people like you believing he is telling lies meanwhile ignoring the context of these situations and statements...

edit on 13-4-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

First of all...……… I am not a left winger. I voted republican all my life until the last election where I did not vote because there was not a choice. Crook n more Crooked. They are both dishonest people. Nor am I a fan of Obama. Lets get it right, the world is shades of gray, not black n white. Stop the stupid black n white stuff.

How can you say or even pretend Trump is a honorable person when he clearly associates with and surrounds himself with people whom are dishonest and who bend the law? Water finds its own level. He certainly has found his. Grab um in the pussy. Is this how a clear thinking person talks? None I know. The people whom I associate with do not talk like that, locker room n all. He is not a high school 17 year old football player with pimples. No excuses. Period.

The man is a flat ass bigot. You put your own spin on his constant rant that criminals (aka MS-13) was his target. Lets get real. People are people all over the world. The statistics are, virtually all of the people crossing the border are looking for a decent life. They are not criminals nor are they smuggling drugs. We need to figure out how to help them, not degrade nor abuse them. We need to look at the root source as to why they are fleeing and cure that. No more border problems. The Catholic church using the Spanish robbed much of the wealth of the southern Americas. For real. They are the real bad guys. Yes, there is a drug problem, maybe we should solve addiction problems at home and there would be no demand. Maybe you should look at the black money the CIA yields controlling the drug trade and look there.

He has no cure for our medical system. I spent my career in the surgical business actually owning a clinic. Believe me in every way, it is a mess. He has no answer. Tell me your first hand expertise in the area.

And yes, Trump tells lies. He can't even tell you the truth that his dad was born in the Bronx. He has no common sense. NO, his daughter is not qualified to oversee the world bank. You honestly do not see his stupidity? He is an unstable person who changes his mind more often than he changes his underwear. No one can work under him unless they are his bitch and boast his ego. How about some real truth for a change.

Denny

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It's a good bet that all powerful and influential people have quite a few dishonorable, and even criminal people in their orbit.

Turn a Special Counsel loose on Bill Gates, Barack Obama, George Bush, Pope Francis, etc., and its almost a certainty that some of their friends and associates will be indicted.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
You forgot to add that "Stefan Halper" was the one who helped set up meetings of Trump campaign officials with Russians, and it was Harper who went to the FBI complaining about "Trump campaign officials colluding with Russians..."

THIS is shocking!

As the multiple investigations uncover communications and connections, it's now appearing that even the FISA judges were "complicit", according the findings of Judicial Watch, revealed today.

In a normal world, the FISA court judges would be furious to learn that they were used and abused to attempt to legitimize a long-term political spying operation by a cabal of swamp rats. Nothing’s normal anymore.

Judicial Watch uncovered that the FISA courts, four different judges, couldn't be bothered to hold one hearing on unprecedented spy warrants targeting Candidate, and then President Donald Trump. Abused... or Complicit?

More at: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Believe me. Zero doubt in what you said. At one time I was appointed to a committee overseeing industry standards for 11,000 surgeons. No dope girls. There is more that goes behind the scenes than the average person could even imagine. And, I will say no more.

Denny

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

Believe me. Zero doubt in what you said. At one time I was appointed to a committee overseeing industry standards for 11,000 surgeons. No dope girls. There is more that goes behind the scenes than the average person could even imagine. And, I will say no more.

Denny

DENNY - Revealed this morning: The FBI also planted FAKE stories with the complicit media to obtain the warrants to SPY on the Trump campaign.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
April 12, 2019

This week, when Attorney General William Barr confirmed that the President Obama Intelligence and Law Enforcement agencies had indeed SPIED on personnel in Donald Trump's presidential campaign, and on campaign communications, liberal media outlets like CNN, MSNBC, and the Washington Post, went insane with anger.

They ACTED as if: 1.) Obama and his people wouldn't dare commit such a serious crime! 2.) The U.S. Attorney General shouldn't even utter such an accusation, unless he had proof.

I say "acted", because from what's been Publicly published of various indictments, IG reports, testimonies, and e-mails/texts, at least 30 individuals, ranging from reporters up to executives at several media outlets, were (are?) involved in the SPYGATE scandal. (Spygate Scandal = Help Hillary/Hurt Trump)

The Upper echelons of Obama's Intel and Law Enforcement agencies SPIED on the Trump campaign in 6 publicly revealed ways. AND..Media Outlets played a willfully sinister role in several of these.

1.) FISA WARRANT: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page was targeted with a FISA warrant by the FBI in October 2016. The warrant was subsequently renewed three times for 90-day periods. Other members of the Trump campaign might have had FISA warrants on them, as well.

2.) UNMASKING: Hundreds of so-called unmasking requests were made for the identities of members of the Trump campaign in intelligence reports. The House Intelligence Committee has so far identified Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice, Ambassador to the U.N. Samantha Power, and former CIA Director John Brennan, as having filed such requests.

3.) UNDERCOVER INFORMANT: The FBI used Stefan Halper, an undercover agent, to infiltrate the Trump campaign. He contacted Trump campaign associates Carter Page and George Papadopoulos. Halper has ties to the CIA, as well as MI6.

4.) NATIONAL SECURITY LETTERS: The use of national security letters to target the Trump campaign was first revealed by officials to The New York Times in a May 16, 2018, article. National security letters allow the FBI to secretly subpoena customer records from banks, phone companies, internet service providers, and others.

5.) FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE: British intelligence agency GCHQ provided officials within the CIA with information on the Trump campaign as early as late 2015, The Guardian reported in April 2017. Then-head of GCHQ Robert Hannigan also provided Brennan with sensitive information on the Trump campaign on a “director level” in the summer of 2016.

6.) REVERSE TARGETING: Brennan admitted in an Aug. 17, 2018, interview with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that the CIA had obtained the communications of Americans associated with the Trump campaign through what appears to have been the use of reverse targeting. “We call it incidental collection in terms of CIA’s foreign intelligence collection authorities,” Brennan said.

MORE AT: www.theepochtimes.com...

Liberal Media has to pretend to be shocked and angered that the U.S. Attorney General has, as Nancy Pelosi put it, "Gone off the rails" with wild baseless accusations.

If Mainstream Media were to be TRUTHFUL, most of their viewers/readers would see them as: Criminals, who have deceived and lied-to their loyal viewers and subscribers, for the past 3 years.

-CareWeMust

Most is true but not how deep it went.

Trump was alerted to the spying against him two days after he won by a very Patriotic individual in the Intel community and that's why Trump bailed on Trump tower and ran off to upstate where they had not planted any devices because he wasn't known to go there. The Tower had been wired up, still at that point which is HIGHLY ILLEGAL.

Mueller, Brennan and Clapper used the British memo which was originally wrote in drum roll 2 0 0 7!!!!! yes and had not one word of Trump or his friends in it TO FOOL THE FISA COURT. They used Photoshop, inserted Trumps campaign aids in it and wallah. Thanks to the CIA, NSA and FBIs two step rule it allowed them to directly spy on Trump himself. The FISA court still should have never allowed it and instead should have brought Trump himself in for a one on one meeting to find out the truth and then expose this whole ordeal but they did not and will likely feel the pain for it.

They lied about everything and the only thing Mueller did was try to buy time, get anyone on anything because after Trump won they knew he was going to find out and be coming for them when Mueller's BS investigation had stopped.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

Recall the media outcry when Trump said he was wire tapped in the tower? One then must ask, how many of the Presidents tweets that were mocked and ridiculed by the MSM, in fact turned out to be true.

If I had the time, that would be an interesting adventure.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeMarine

Thank-you for the additional info. You must be referring to American hero, former NSA chief, Admiral Michael S. Rogers.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Re: amgreatness.com...

It's crazy how Democrats got so upset when AG Barr said the Obama Admin was SPYING on Donald Trump.

But they weren't bothered at all when he said, "Perhaps illegal surveillance" is more appropriate.

"Spying" can be LEGAL or ILLEGAL.

But "Illegal Surveillance" is, well... ILLEGAL!

Americans who vote for today's Democrats in Congress should feel ashamed.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
New info regarding the U.K.'s spy agency (GCHQ), helping the U.S. Intel Community:

The decision to insert GCHQ as a back door to eavesdrop was sparked by the denial of two FISA Court warrant applications filed by the FBI to seek wiretaps of Trump associates.

GCHQ did not work from London or the UK. In fact the spy agency worked from NSA’s headquarters in Fort Meade, MD with direct NSA supervision and guidance to conduct sweeping surveillance on Trump associates.
Source: truepundit.com...

<< 1  2   >>

join