It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are 6 Known Methods Used by the Obama Administration to SPY on The Trump Campaign.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What I also find exasperating and maddening is they aren’t doing a deeper dive when they even have covered FISA warrant in the past, they aren’t explaining to the American people how they work. How intrusive they are, and how all they had to do was find one person who had circumstantial ties to Russia. (Enter C. Page, who is suing.)

FISA “hops” gave it all to them.
Hell, they even wrote about it in the Snowden era. Now it’s willfully forgotten.

Link

It hinges on what's known as "hop" or "chain" analysis. When the NSA identifies a suspect, it can look not just at his phone records, but also the records of everyone he calls, everyone who calls those people and everyone who calls those people. If the average person called 40 unique people, three-hop analysis would allow the government to mine the records of 2.5 million Americans when investigating one suspected terrorist. The NSA has said it conducted 300 searches of its telephone database last year. Left unsaid until Wednesday was that three-hop analysis off those searches could mean scrutinizing the phone records of tens or even hundreds of millions of people. "So what has been described as a discrete program, to go after people who would cause us harm, when you look at the reach of this program, it envelopes a substantial number of Americans," said Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois, the No. 2 Democrat in the Senate.

Link

Previously, NSA was permitted to develop contact chains by starting with a suspect and, using telephone metadata records, determine with whom that individual communicated. That was considered one hop. NSA was allowed to take three hops –- which amounted to a pyramid-like communications sequence. “If the person of interest talks to 10 people and we get those 10 numbers, that’s the first hop. If each of those 10 people talks to 10 other people and we get those 100 numbers, that’s the second hop and so on,” said Turner. Under the old rules, a third hop could result in hundreds, if not thousands, of phone and contact information for people, most of whom officials believe likely would not know, much less communicate with, the suspect. On Tuesday, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) released documents detailing significant reforms aimed at addressing weighty privacy concerns raised after the Snowden theft. Under new rules released by the ODNI, NSA will be limited to two hops.

By 2015, three hops was changed to 2, but this still gave them surveillance “access” to Carter Page, all of his contacts, and a “hop” to their contacts.
C. Page has stated he spent much time in Starbucks Trump Tower using their public WiFi. If they had that, it is logical to assume it likely they “hopped” to monitoring the whole Trump Tower the entire election.

What we allege Adm. Rogers warned him about in his visit to TT shortly after Trump won. An unauthorized visit Clapper wanted him fired over. Trump moved his campaign out of TT the next morning.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Positively Orwellian.

Newspeak -

Feed the masses of brainwashed with it, they can't
think for themselves any longer so it works.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I hope you get well soon!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: carewemust

Very well broken down.

Of course they'll never acknowledge it though. They've gotten to the point where "orange man bad" is now part of their personal identities. They'll run off a cliff screaming "But Russia!" with their fingers in their ears first.

I think it was MSNBC that said yesterday that it was time for the Russian investigation to continue to move forward. ???????????????????? I thought it was over????????????

Democrats are all depressed and discombobulated right now. President Trump is playing them like a fiddle today, and their "protector" Rod Rosenstein, kicked Democrats in the teeth again. Saying people who question Attorney General Bob Barr's integrity are.. "Bizarre".

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Imagine the horror if the Trump administration used the same tactics on Harris, Biden, Sanders.

Well.. by threatening to send overflow migrants to the sanctuary cities and states, the President is starting to fight fire with fire. They are triggered royally today! It's been ANOTHER horrible week for them.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Using Cloward-Piven strategies to combat Cloward-Piven 😎

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I still say Democrats have been taken over by evil forces. Check out New York state today. No college tuition for Gold Star families. Only for Illegal Immigrants.

twitter.com...

Normal humans don't do that!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Evidence points to HUSSEIN OBAMA HIMSELF giving the order to SPY on the Trump campaign.

Source: twitter.com...

However, nothing short of REAL PROOF will make Democrats or the liberal Media believe it.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
What comes around goes around. Wouldn't it be funny if POTUS has FISA warrants on all those in question right now?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro
What comes around goes around. Wouldn't it be funny if POTUS has FISA warrants on all those in question right now?

A White House insider confirmed in 2018 that "FISA Works Both Ways". I took that to mean that the those spying, were also spied upon after their activities became known to the "good guys".

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Some food for thought....

The people whose lives were damaged, or ruined by the Bob Mueller HOAX-Witch Hunt have a right to not only be PISSED, but to sue for damages.

Source: twitter.com...

And I hope they do, after the Hoax initiators are exposed and indicted. IMO, President Trump's government will not fight the suits, either. There may even be a couple of Presidential Pardons thrown in.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I guess you missed that horse's rear end Obama cackling at the implications? Or Pelosi, Schumer, and sycophants doing the same?

Glad you at least acknowledge it though

And I agree with your last part, should do something about it

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Obama can do nothing wrong...

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I watched CNN yesterday some, and they had a woman on that said (from memory so be nice) something along the lines of "Look, let's just move on and move past what has happened"...

NO.

Not a chance in he!!.

I want every single rock looked under. I want indictments for laws that were broken. I want to see people heading to prison for breaking laws.

It's about time that these people understand that we have laws here that we expect EVERYONE to obey equally.

Take them all down. Teach the next generation that bad behavior results in punishment.

Fred..

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

No dem is denying spying .

The American people don't have the resilience to stand up to government or even protest the government.

Not only do the Democrats know trump was spied on, so do the Republicans. And none choose to do anything about it and, not even the staunchest middle ground libertarian...why is that?

Because trump is the definition of a dirt bag.

Not even trump as a sitting president can get after people who may have committed crimes against him, why? Because his laundry is the dirtiest of all.

Trump cant flex on Assange, Kim Jong un, Erdogan, Russia, or his own wife. He can't utter a word in because if he goes too far his laundry will be aired out.

A report which may reveal the extent of illegal spying is not being released? No taxes? Clinton's still free, no wall, no healthcare, no foreign jobs , plants closing, education and infrastructure in shambles, worst health care of any advanced nation. .. and an economy at the precipice of a recession and seesawing wall street.

Trump himself can't do anything about the spying, the hate, and lack of cooperation; trump knows what trump is. He picks and chooses his battles carefully.

0 people in jail since 2016 by trump for crimes against him personally and were still counting on people in jail fro trump's camp due to the dirt found from a dirty fisa warrant!

We can all play dumb till the end of the administration, but trump cant pounce because said pouncing would reveal evidence under his finger nails

Boy, did you nail that post. Trump is the biggest dirt bag in a room full of dirt bags. Now before a bunch of you Fox News watchers gets your panties all wadded up and want to use your only defense calling me a "lefty," I have been a lifelong republican. (Till now) How can you Trump supporters not see he is nothing more than a lowlife criminal not fit for the job? And yes, I hate Clinton also. Both crooks. Trump has bullied his way through life because of daddy's money whom also taught him to be above the law playing the system. The game is rigged in favor of those who can afford to rig the game to their favor screwing the rest of us.

The man is scum. Period. Plain and simple. He is not presidential quality and basically another NYC gangster with ties to organized crime. Has the social grace of a spoiled 8 years old, the vocabulary of a 12 year old and zero morals. "Just grab um in the pussy." He pays off hookers while criticizing Biden for giving hugs. Plays the system using lawyers and accountants to skirt the law with constant lies. It is only not OK if you are not able to pay your way out of immoral selfish acts and actually get caught going to prison. Besides that, it is all good.

Of Dumb and Dumber...……… He is the dumber. Most of the things he says are lies or just flat stupid. "I want my daughter to be in charge of the World Bank. She is good with numbers." Give me a break, she also has no inside banking experience. No one can work for the man as all he wants is yes people and as soon as someone doesn't say yes, he fires them. The whole White House is a mess. How obvious can it be?

Denny

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: fredrodgers1960

It's about time that these people understand that we have laws here that we expect EVERYONE to obey equally.
Take them all down. Teach the next generation that bad behavior results in punishment.

Fred..

Fred

I could not agree more. What are we teaching younger generations? The new moral is everything is OK as long as you don't get caugtht. You can cheat, lie, (both the new norm) screw hookers and it is OK except when you can't pay for it to go away. It is a sad moment in America when people here on this board post "but he wasn't proven guilty, therefore innocent." What happened to common decency, right and wrong? Immoral is immoral, and wrong is wrong. Using the excuse someone was not convicted does not make it right.

Trump should be in prison along with the rest of his friends. Nice, decent people, the are not.

Denny

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The truth is out - the liberal media are just making themselves look even worse (yes, I know that's quite difficult given they were in the trash anyway). What media would try and cover up potential crimes instead of seeking to expose such crimes???

The MSM are not a free press and therefore should not be afforded the considerations of the free press.
They should be shut down.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Really. Still about left or right, liberal vs conservative. How about how many times did Trump file for bankruptcy? How about the 3.8 billion he forfeited on? Who do you think really got stuck holding the empty bag and had to refill it? Blame the press on that one. What happened to honor, morals and doing the right thing?

Denny
edit on 13-4-2019 by DaCook because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2019 by DaCook because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Liberal Media and Democrats demonstrating RDS (Republican Derangement Syndrome) bigly this weekend.

House Democrats are crying foul over a plan by the Intelligence Committee's top Republican, Rep. Devin Nunes, to meet privately with Attorney General William Barr to push the Justice Department to pursue criminal charges against officials involved in the investigation of President Donald Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia.
Story: www.politico.com...

If Democrats spent more time doing good things for the average citizen, they'd win more elections. Focuses on whining and attacking is a dead end 4 sure!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DaCook

The best people that the liberals could stack against Trump in the Mueller "investigation" failed to find anything to charge him with. These are people with reputations for having sentences overturned on appeal for weaponizing anything they could to get any charge against a person.

Trust me, if there was anything, and I do mean ANYTHING that they could weaponize, it would be plastered on the front page of every single MSM source there is.

And yet, nothing. If he did something illegal? CHARGE HIM. And, they found absolutely nothing they could use, trust me, no stone was left un-turned.

And now? The real party starts.

Indictments are coming. Real sentences will be handed down.

Payback time.

About damned time.

Fred..

<< 1    3 >>

join