It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here are 6 Known Methods Used by the Obama Administration to SPY on The Trump Campaign.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
April 12, 2019

This week, when Attorney General William Barr confirmed that the President Obama Intelligence and Law Enforcement agencies had indeed SPIED on personnel in Donald Trump's presidential campaign, and on campaign communications, liberal media outlets like CNN, MSNBC, and the Washington Post, went insane with anger.

They ACTED as if: 1.) Obama and his people wouldn't dare commit such a serious crime! 2.) The U.S. Attorney General shouldn't even utter such an accusation, unless he had proof.

I say "acted", because from what's been Publicly published of various indictments, IG reports, testimonies, and e-mails/texts, at least 30 individuals, ranging from reporters up to executives at several media outlets, were (are?) involved in the SPYGATE scandal. (Spygate Scandal = Help Hillary/Hurt Trump)

The Upper echelons of Obama's Intel and Law Enforcement agencies SPIED on the Trump campaign in 6 publicly revealed ways. AND..Media Outlets played a willfully sinister role in several of these.

1.) FISA WARRANT: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page was targeted with a FISA warrant by the FBI in October 2016. The warrant was subsequently renewed three times for 90-day periods. Other members of the Trump campaign might have had FISA warrants on them, as well.

2.) UNMASKING: Hundreds of so-called unmasking requests were made for the identities of members of the Trump campaign in intelligence reports. The House Intelligence Committee has so far identified Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice, Ambassador to the U.N. Samantha Power, and former CIA Director John Brennan, as having filed such requests.

3.) UNDERCOVER INFORMANT: The FBI used Stefan Halper, an undercover agent, to infiltrate the Trump campaign. He contacted Trump campaign associates Carter Page and George Papadopoulos. Halper has ties to the CIA, as well as MI6.

4.) NATIONAL SECURITY LETTERS: The use of national security letters to target the Trump campaign was first revealed by officials to The New York Times in a May 16, 2018, article. National security letters allow the FBI to secretly subpoena customer records from banks, phone companies, internet service providers, and others.

5.) FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE: British intelligence agency GCHQ provided officials within the CIA with information on the Trump campaign as early as late 2015, The Guardian reported in April 2017. Then-head of GCHQ Robert Hannigan also provided Brennan with sensitive information on the Trump campaign on a “director level” in the summer of 2016.

6.) REVERSE TARGETING: Brennan admitted in an Aug. 17, 2018, interview with MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that the CIA had obtained the communications of Americans associated with the Trump campaign through what appears to have been the use of reverse targeting. “We call it incidental collection in terms of CIA’s foreign intelligence collection authorities,” Brennan said.

MORE AT: www.theepochtimes.com...

Liberal Media has to pretend to be shocked and angered that the U.S. Attorney General has, as Nancy Pelosi put it, "Gone off the rails" with wild baseless accusations.

If Mainstream Media were to be TRUTHFUL, most of their viewers/readers would see them as: Criminals, who have deceived and lied-to their loyal viewers and subscribers, for the past 3 years.

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The egg shell is broken. At some point, one has to accept there's no putting it all back together any time soon.

Taking the long view, maybe things will improve in the next few generations.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

The egg shell is broken. At some point, one has to accept there's no putting it all back together any time soon.

I hope not too many generations. I want to be alive to see this renaissance occur!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Very well broken down.

Of course they'll never acknowledge it though. They've gotten to the point where "orange man bad" is now part of their personal identities. They'll run off a cliff screaming "But Russia!" with their fingers in their ears first.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I just hope that those who committed illegal acts and tried to destroy the Republic are severely punished... shame we do not burn anyone at the stake anymore.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I just hope that those who committed illegal acts and tried to destroy the Republic are severely punished... shame we do not burn anyone at the stake anymore.

You can't burn Ivanka, there is too much plastic in her body. She is considered toxic waste.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

You can't burn Ivanka, there is too much plastic in her body. She is considered toxic waste.

And there it is... deflection.

How about talking about the OP... you know, where our government used intelligence agencies to spy on private citizens for political reasons?

Now I know on your side of the pond that's standard practice, but here in America we still take a dim view of it.

To the OP, cudos for putting it together.

There really is no turning back now.... we throw some people in jail or the torches and pitchforks come into play.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No dem is denying spying .

The American people don't have the resilience to stand up to government or even protest the government.

Not only do the Democrats know trump was spied on, so do the Republicans. And none choose to do anything about it and, not even the staunchest middle ground libertarian...why is that?

Because trump is the definition of a dirt bag.

Not even trump as a sitting president can get after people who may have committed crimes against him, why? Because his laundry is the dirtiest of all.

Trump cant flex on Assange, Kim Jong un, Erdogan, Russia, or his own wife. He can't utter a word in because if he goes too far his laundry will be aired out.

A report which may reveal the extent of illegal spying is not being released? No taxes? Clinton's still free, no wall, no healthcare, no foreign jobs , plants closing, education and infrastructure in shambles, worst health care of any advanced nation. .. and an economy at the precipice of a recession and seesawing wall street.

Trump himself can't do anything about the spying, the hate, and lack of cooperation; trump knows what trump is. He picks and chooses his battles carefully.

0 people in jail since 2016 by trump for crimes against him personally and were still counting on people in jail fro trump's camp due to the dirt found from a dirty fisa warrant!

We can all play dumb till the end of the administration, but trump cant pounce because said pouncing would reveal evidence under his finger nails
edit on 12-4-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Number 3... Was Halper working for the CIA? If so, the CIA actually broke the law since it is illegal for them to operate on US soil. It's something like posse comitatus, I believe.

Number 5.... It could be argued that the CIA was using GCHQ as a foreign proxy acting on the CIA's behalf, by collecting information on US citizens within the US. So again, highly illegal in the context of the CIA's operational parameters.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Ahhh friendly Loam....

Sorry these scum etcetera will not survive nor be apart of any next generations, the CLEANERS are arriving in September, they are efficent as all get out, too.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Very well broken down.

Of course they'll never acknowledge it though. They've gotten to the point where "orange man bad" is now part of their personal identities. They'll run off a cliff screaming "But Russia!" with their fingers in their ears first.

I think it was MSNBC that said yesterday that it was time for the Russian investigation to continue to move forward. ???????????????????? I thought it was over????????????

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Plastic burns like a torch, but Lefties as a group have so much of it they invented the ban so tney can be fake in that area too match the rest.

Plastic Fakery, toxic waste is what Lib/Dems Eurotards are all about.

edit on 12-4-2019 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Highly doubtful, the Dems are proof.

Pounce all anyone wants, has nothing to do with him.

Even in this fairy lefty world, in the End pouncing with the wrong evidence and intention will get yhe fools stomped and buried.

The graves are mostly dug, these nutcases are gonna start realizing it is quitting time.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Imagine the horror if the Trump administration used the same tactics on Harris, Biden, Sanders.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Really? Then why are they all pretending to be shocked that AG Barr would dare to suggest there was spying?

The American people don't have the resilience to stand up to government or even protest the government.

Take a look around, they are waking up. Maybe you should get out of your parents basement now and then?

Not only do the Democrats know trump was spied on, so do the Republicans. And none choose to do anything about it and, not even the staunchest middle ground libertarian...why is that?

What do you expect them to do above and beyond the 3 or 4 investigations that are ongoing, combined with the new one that the AG himself just announced?

I snipped the rest of your TDS rant, and can only say... wow... it is amazing just how far gone some of you TDS sufferers are.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Well who would have thought the germans would be the experts on what can burn and what can't?
Family trade secret?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Guess you missed out on all put out by the msm in the last 24 hours?

I would point to the results of the last potus election.
Doesn't get more of a protest than that.

Which is in no way illegal.
Still not justification for being spied on.

Trump himself can't do anything about the spying

That's what huber and barr are for.
Seems you are not really paying attention. You seem distracted by the hatred of the bad orange man.
no worries

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Democrats in total disarray 😎

No wonder their "Presidential" Candydates are all flaky and loony 😎

"Democrats have a hidden message for you"

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Once again, proof that they knew Trump could win the presidency, despite all their lies to the contrary.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Great to see this finally be addressed

I only hope those responsible meet the appropriate fate for treason and espionage

Hopefully they are tried using special tribunals in order to thwart any activist judges or prosecutors throwing out the case like they did with that slime ball hoaxer Smallet

When do the treason trials start? When do the arrests start? Should I make my popcorn now or wait a little yet

Great OP

edit on 4/12/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join