It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Got the Timing Completely Wrong

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
But there was nothing to investigate.

It was all made up to get back at Trump for being right about winning the presidency when they told him he could not. So they went Ken Star on him to get back at the lock Hillary up talk. They should have put that b itch in prison a year ago.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The Left should focus on how to assimilate all the Immigrants/Migrants, who will soon be arriving in their "immigrant friendly" Sanctuary Cities.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You forgot the word 'undocumented' or 'illegal' immigrants in that post. The rest of the country will continue to assist with the legally documented immigrants as always.

Not sure why they are so upset either, they keep saying that the number of undocumented illegals is exaggerated after all.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Yeah. But, I think the original theory is not cognitive dissonance but a purposeful political strategy by democrat leadership. Rank and file folks that believe it are just useful idiots.
a reply to: 1point92AU

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU
Your obsession living in the Q threads has expounded upon your cognitive dissonance. Comparing support of legal immigration to illegal immigration is your argument the left owns both playbooks? Laughable.

Not really and I recognize the difference between legal and illegal immigration which is why I mentioned the early 80's, when Reagan made 3 million illegals legal with a stroke of a pen.

Yes, they (DS, cabal, or whatever you want to call it) got a centrist that is comfortable pandering to either side to do a hard sell to the disgruntled.

Besides...if you think this then why is the left freaking out over the White House's proposal to release illegal immigrants into sanctuary cities? The very cities who claim "sanctuary for everyone" don't want illegal immigrants roaming their streets.

It's the literal definition of hypocrisy.

Dog and pony show.

Keep watching your political party crater. I sure am.

And so is your president.

It isn't my political party and I'm not american so he isn't my president but even if he was, it wouldn't make a difference. I don't really have anything against Trump other than the general distrust that I have for everyone in positions of power. That might be something you might have a hard time wrapping your mind around but it isn't the box you are trying to put me in.

edit on 12-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

In their vain, over zealous, and not well thought out attempt to bring a false Russian collusion case against President Trump the political left wasted the wrong 2 years. Now the tables have turned and the next 2 years are going to be indictments, prison time, fines, and tons of negative publicity for the left.

Had the Deep State perpetrators been smart they would have spent the first 2 years simply continuing to whine, cry, overstep judicial bounds, and just plain try to undermine Trump more than they already have. They could have spent the next 2 years running up to the election undermining him with the false Russian collusion case. This would have given all 2,452 2020 democratic candidates some subject matter. Even if it's false at least it's still something for them.

INSTEAD...the Deep State has set it up for the democrats to spend the next 2 years defending their corrupt peers. Once the evidence of a corrupt political left is made public and more people are indicted it will only be a matter of time before the 2020 democrats begin to turn on their own party.

I predict we are going to witness not only the complete cratering of the political left as we know it but also a complete and absolute laughing stock of a show with the 2020 democrats.

If you lefties want me to tell you who your chosen one is going to be I'll tell you know now. It's going to be Buttigieg. He's the Deep State darling and will be your "man". That is unless "BIG MIKE" decides to run.

None of what I wrote above really matters because this guy here is going to be in the Oval office until 2024

The only negative publicity they'll get is from news stations like Fox. Those nerds at ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, BBC, Hollywood, and the music industry will blame the right. They're all useful idiots for the DNC.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It would take years of some pretty big screw ups to negate this

They as usual ate their own and destroyed the best chance they had at putting up a contest in 2020 - Biden. Not only was he distanced from the Russiahoax nonsense (AKA not on MSM screeching about "collusion" and Russia, Putin, Russia, KGB, Russia, Russia, Russia 24/7) but he is a moderate that could've attracted those who actually show up and vote (unlike the little screechers)

They should've listened when their own party said they rambled and speculated breathlessly about Russia entirely too much
edit on 4/12/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
It is as if the left has made a choice to lose. How is it possible for them to have such poor leadership? Is there an alterior motive? How can this be. Is the left so vain, that they cut off their nose to spite their face?

110% yes. They do it all the time. Remember Harry Reid's nuclear option?

*snort*

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Keep watching your political party crater. I sure am.

Enjoying it

Maybe we can even sell the melted sand artifacts of their political implosion

Instead of "trininite" we'll call it "Deminite"

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

You shouldn't get so emotional over politics. It's all but a game.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

They are ALL useful idiots. While I prefer Fox versus the other MSMs Fox is nothing more than controlled opposition.

The one channel who is not controlled is OANN. One America News Network. They are the literal definition of fair and balanced. Check them out sometime if you haven't already.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I'm not emotional.

I'm just pointing out what you got wrong by trying to label me.

And, I offered a counter to your OP.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm not emotional.

I'm just pointing out what you got wrong by trying to label me.

And, I offered a counter to your OP.

You didn't counter anything. You attempted to deflect by explaining away your error by comparing legal immigration to illegal immigration. It's your MO on ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You didn't counter anything. You attempted to deflect by explaining away your error by comparing legal immigration to illegal immigration. It's your MO on ATS.

Flew over your head, huh?

I never compared legal immigration to illegal immigration, so there was nothing to explain away.

My point is that the guy who will probably be in the oval office until 2024 is a centrist and was even a registered democrat for some time. Just because he is good at playing the part for a portion of the population to lap up doesn't mean that there is a real "us vs them" attitude in the halls of power. You might actually be watching a movie.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Ah denial...it is a strong drug. These days it is truly opium for the masses

Nothing against you daskakik, I have spoken with you on other threads and I respect you both as an ATS member and a debate opponent.

However, Trump is a man of his word. One need only look at the people he is installing in government positions to foresee his potential avenues in dealing with the above noted issues.

I don't know what he's thinking to himself, but I do know his actions which speak far louder than words and I also know THIS is unacceptable:

This cannot and will not stand. That dog don't hunt

It is indeed us vs. them

Additionally, 1point92AU is an intelligent individual and I really doubt anything went over this indiviudal's head.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Maybe you missed my original post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The article I linked was about Trump saying "he wants to boost US legal immigration". That is why I compared it to Reagan's amnesty. It is just one example of Trump not being as tough as some of his base might want him to be.

Also, "us vs them" didn't mean you and whoever you think "they" are but the "political elite" fighting each other on the boob tube while getting along just fine once the cameras are turned off.

Interestingly 1point92AU said it themselves, politics is all but a game.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: colang

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There's plenty of time before the election for Trump to stick his own foot so far down his throat Pence can't even pull it out.
And therein lies the problem. Whilst the bottom dwellers from the left are in there dazed and confused state of "Get Trump" they have there eyes off the ball as we say in Australia.. The left loonies will only have themselves to blame in 2020. Throw as much crap as you like at Trump because at the end of the day all the population that have now got a job and enjoying spending there money and that little bit extra ( because of the tax cuts) will end up making the loony left looking like stunned deer in headlights ... but can you imagine look on there faces on Election night when Trump wins again ... priceless

Great reply mate

I'll sit up that night watching the faces on TV.

Plenty of beer and eats on the coffee table.

bally

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Flew over your head, huh?

I never compared legal immigration to illegal immigration, so there was nothing to explain away.

My point is that the guy who will probably be in the oval office until 2024 is a centrist and was even a registered democrat for some time. Just because he is good at playing the part for a portion of the population to lap up doesn't mean that there is a real "us vs them" attitude in the halls of power. You might actually be watching a movie.

Tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better. You made a direct comparison of two polar opposites and your ego is bruised for being called out. Deal with it and move on.

Nothing you say nor anyway you word smith it will negate your comparison of two opposites being the same. Just accept the fact you are wrong and grow from the experience. The truth will set you free and so will your president.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better. You made a direct comparison of two polar opposites and your ego is bruised for being called out. Deal with it and move on.

A direct comparison of two polar opposites when I only mentioned one? Not sure how that works but OK.

Nothing you say nor anyway you word smith it will negate your comparison of two opposites being the same. Just accept the fact you are wrong and grow from the experience. The truth will set you free and so will your president.

Can you quote those two polar opposites because I don't recall mentioning illegal immigration in my original post and only mentioned it after you claimed I had said something about it.

edit on 12-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I want to boost LEGAL immigration also. Some do not, but I fully recognize and appreciate what immigrants have done for the US and still others support legal immigration but think we have too many problems here to be continually introducing more and more foreigners. I full in the first group, personally. I love LEGAL immigration and LEGAL immigrants

To me, LEGAL immigrants embody the American dream. Coming from somewhere else, working hard, becoming a Citizen and building a new life for themselves. LEGALLY. IE: with our sovereign nation's permission, in accordance with the laws we establish with a clear interest in assimilating into our culture (most know more about civics than many native born Americans)

I have a problem with ILLEGAL immigrants and those who defraud our asylum privilege to falsely gain entry

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join