It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left Got the Timing Completely Wrong

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
In their vain, over zealous, and not well thought out attempt to bring a false Russian collusion case against President Trump the political left wasted the wrong 2 years. Now the tables have turned and the next 2 years are going to be indictments, prison time, fines, and tons of negative publicity for the left.

Had the Deep State perpetrators been smart they would have spent the first 2 years simply continuing to whine, cry, overstep judicial bounds, and just plain try to undermine Trump more than they already have. They could have spent the next 2 years running up to the election undermining him with the false Russian collusion case. This would have given all 2,452 2020 democratic candidates some subject matter. Even if it's false at least it's still something for them.

INSTEAD...the Deep State has set it up for the democrats to spend the next 2 years defending their corrupt peers. Once the evidence of a corrupt political left is made public and more people are indicted it will only be a matter of time before the 2020 democrats begin to turn on their own party.

I predict we are going to witness not only the complete cratering of the political left as we know it but also a complete and absolute laughing stock of a show with the 2020 democrats.

If you lefties want me to tell you who your chosen one is going to be I'll tell you know now. It's going to be Buttigieg. He's the Deep State darling and will be your "man". That is unless "BIG MIKE" decides to run.

None of what I wrote above really matters because this guy here is going to be in the Oval office until 2024

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

There's plenty of time before the election for Trump to stick his own foot so far down his throat Pence can't even pull it out.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
The left wanted to win the house so their puppet congressmen could be bullied into following the leader down the wrong path. The far left is not worried about the reputation of the states congressmen, they want to win the game, the congressmen are just pawns.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You’re 100% correct about who is going to be in the Whitehouse until 2024

President Trump is going to win the election in 2024 and every single leftist knows this to be true.

But don’t fret snowflakes, he’s a good President and him winning is a good thing.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Democrats have been running on an ass-backwards clock since 1993.

It's manifesting on steroids now with what we see to be their un2020 (the irony of 2020) "Presidential" Candydates 😆

Their failing "foresight" is their new "hindsight" 😆

The BOOMerang of the "Russian" thing is going to maim heavy on the return hit 😆

Straight Jackets are appropriate 😆

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

There's plenty of time before the election for Trump to stick his own foot so far down his throat Pence can't even pull it out.

You're probably right and that probably is your only hope, that the other team says something so bad America turns against them. Not going to happen but pleasant dreams anyways.

It's really sad that the left has absolutely no message beside hate. All they've done in the last few years is impede progress and complain, rinse and repeat over and over. They just don't get it no matter how many people have tried to tell them, it seems to always fall on deaf ears.

Post made by a large majority of the left leaning members here is a good example of why they lost and will again in 2020. When y'all post negative comments and endless insults not only is it childish and unattractive, it's also a huge disservice to your party. You've become a parody of everything you say you hate.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

So your saying the Left is a joke with bad timing?

I had never thought of it like that. I like the way you think.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It is as if the left has made a choice to lose. How is it possible for them to have such poor leadership? Is there an alterior motive? How can this be. Is the left so vain, that they cut off their nose to spite their face?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Is the left so vain, that they cut off their nose to spite their face?

Yes?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Did they?

You have a centrist talking about boosting legal immigrants like it's the early 80's all over again.

I got this strange feeling that progressives own both playbooks.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

How does that compare with creepy Joe and Maxines big toe,
🤢🤢🤢🤢

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

And therein lies the problem. Whilst the bottom dwellers from the left are in there dazed and confused state of "Get Trump" they have there eyes off the ball as we say in Australia.. The left loonies will only have themselves to blame in 2020. Throw as much crap as you like at Trump because at the end of the day all the population that have now got a job and enjoying spending there money and that little bit extra ( because of the tax cuts) will end up making the loony left looking like stunned deer in headlights ... but can you imagine look on there faces on Election night when Trump wins again ... priceless

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You’re 100% correct about who is going to be in the Whitehouse until 2024

President Trump is going to win the election in 2024 and every single leftist knows this to be true.

But don’t fret snowflakes, he’s a good President and him winning is a good thing.

2024? Ok, I'm fine with three terms of Trump, LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
2024? Ok, I'm fine with three terms of Trump, LOL

? That would be the end of his second term - er, actually Jan of 2025 will be the end of his second term...

What I'm really looking forward to is what will happen on the Left when they lose bigly in the House and Senate races too in 2020.

Good thing I bought that 5 gallon bucket of organic popcorn kernels.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Did they?

You have a centrist talking about boosting legal immigrants like it's the early 80's all over again.

I got this strange feeling that progressives own both playbooks.

Your obsession living in the Q threads has expounded upon your cognitive dissonance. Comparing support of legal immigration to illegal immigration is your argument the left owns both playbooks? Laughable.

Besides...if you think this then why is the left freaking out over the White House's proposal to release illegal immigrants into sanctuary cities? The very cities who claim "sanctuary for everyone" don't want illegal immigrants roaming their streets.

It's the literal definition of hypocrisy.

Keep watching your political party crater. I sure am.

And so is your president.

edit on 12-4-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
But but doesn’t that mean we are literally in the 4th Reich? #literallyshaking /s
a reply to: Breakthestreak

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I actually think that this is why Muh Russia is so popular. It provides sjws a theory for why trump won
that doesn’t challenge their worldview or require them to listen to opposing voices. Cognitive dissonance.
a reply to: mtnshredder

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I actually think that this is why Muh Russia is so popular. It provides sjws a theory for why trump won
that doesn’t challenge their worldview or require them to listen to opposing voices. Cognitive dissonance.
a reply to: mtnshredder

You nailed it. Cognitive dissonance to the 10th degree. The leftists are still in such disbelief over the Trump win the only possible way for them to justify it is via the greatest lie ever made up in political history. Goes to prove a long standing theory I've held the only people who really pay attention to the MSM are leftists.

It's their echo chamber which disassociates them from the reality of the rest of the country's views. The left is truly unhinged.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So weird. I could have sworn that the right time for an investigation (an investigation that continues to produce results and indictments, by the way) would be when there was first something to investigate (as was the case with the Mueller investigation), not a couple years down the road.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
So weird. I could have sworn that the right time for an investigation (an investigation that continues to produce results and indictments, by the way) would be when there was first something to investigate (as was the case with the Mueller investigation), not a couple years down the road.

I hear ya! Isn’t it so weird tho that none of those indictments or findings support the collusion narrative? I just don’t get it, but my sources on cnn told me that mueller and Barr are Russian moles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join