It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rod Rosenstein defends Attorney General’s handling of Mueller report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
So it looks like now the only people who are still attacking Barr's letter and claiming to be misleading are the Democrats, Rachel Maddow, CNN, [snipped] and some bots on Twitter.

I'm still expecting lot more to come into light about what happened in America (and other countries too) because a elite group was trying to overthrow the people's decision to elect their President.

Outgoing Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein on Thursday defended Attorney General William Barr against allegations that he is misleading Congress and the public about the special counsel’s Russia report.

“He’s being as forthcoming as he can, and so this notion that he’s trying to mislead people, I think is just completely bizarre,” Rosenstein said in a rare interview with The Wall Street Journal.

Not as bizarre as the brainwashing CIA psy-op that took place in America for all these years.

I wonder how much will take for these people to start waking up.

Link to the article
edit on 11/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Apr 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Quite simply, Democrats didn't get the results they wanted from Mueller and the mainstream media now looks like they are just the PR arm of the DNC.

This whole thing is rather terrifying to them, because the worst-case scenario that could have possibly happened is...

1. Hillary lost.

2. They couldn't get the "insurance policy" to work, despite the MSM plugging it 24/7... for 2 freaking years.

3. A new AG is in town and he's actually unbiased.

4. They could hide all the really juicy bits, but there is enough evidence out there now in the public realm to where either people HAVE to go to jail, or there will be an actual civil war.

5. They are now totally screwed and so is the DNC.

Glorious times.

Perhaps when it all ends, we can have a justice system again that will be equal for all.

Because now there is no other choice or they cannot stay in power.

By staying in power I mean the intelligence agencies... they could give a rat's ass who is in power on our elected side.

There now HAS to be sacrifices for that to happen.

edit on 11-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Democrats are becoming experts on exposing their own failures 😆

I think [RR] has been "asked" to broil his own crowburger 😆

Cook it or get indicted 😆

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
DEMOCRATS Up to Feb 2019.

Protect "savior" Mueller!

Protect "savior" Rosenstein!

Today

Mueller has an Obama Admin Attorney INDICTED.

Rosenstein says people who are against A.G. William Barr are "bizarre".

The Result: Democrats feel depressed, angry, and betrayed.

GOOD!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Result: Democrats feel depressed, angry, and betrayed.

Just pointing out that depressed, angry and betrayed is their normal state now.

It's not like it has changed at all since 2016...

edit on 11-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

I wonder how much will take for these people to start waking up.

I don't see this ever happening.

Its past the point of no return.....

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Let the grovelling, ass kissing and boot licking by the left begin. I had a post a long time ago on Mueller, wondering if it all wasn't just a big assed fake and maybe Mueller was working with trump to out all the dem corruption. I wonder if they are snapping in line now to save their jobs and their asses lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Agreed

We are about 1,000,000 lies, crimes, unjustified murders and drug deals past the point of needing to privatize intelligence

Those scum bags couldn't even put that animal Castro down after 50+ attempts
edit on 4/11/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   
When they go after clinton and obama for selling out america, then I'll have respect for "law and order" or what the politicians call "the rule of law", which if you think about it, what does it mean. Nothing because the rules are no law, just a suggestion on how one should be punished if punishment comes about, which is why they the politicians call it "rule of law". Comey, no competent attorney would prosecute hillary on the evidence presented. That my ATS friends is what the "rule of law" means. Means "jack#te" to those with common sense.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Really sad to see incompetent people in charge of our lives. Leaders must have insight for the better of its nation and people. Not selfish and corrupt economic desires to enrich themselves through false promises to be elected as their leaders.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I couldn't have said it any better!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

"So it looks like now the only people who are still attacking Barr's letter and claiming to be misleading are the Democrats, Rachel Maddow, CNN, [snipped] and some bots on Twitter. "

So,asides from them.....anyone else? Or just no-one else worth mentioning.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Quite simply, Democrats didn't get the results they wanted from Mueller and the mainstream media now looks like they are just the PR arm of the DNC.

This whole thing is rather terrifying to them, because the worst-case scenario that could have possibly happened is...

1. Hillary lost.

2. They couldn't get the "insurance policy" to work, despite the MSM plugging it 24/7... for 2 freaking years.

3. A new AG is in town and he's actually unbiased.

4. They could hide all the really juicy bits, but there is enough evidence out there now in the public realm to where either people HAVE to go to jail, or there will be an actual civil war.

5. They are now totally screwed and so is the DNC.

Glorious times.

Perhaps when it all ends, we can have a justice system again that will be equal for all.

Because now there is no other choice or they cannot stay in power.

By staying in power I mean the intelligence agencies... they could give a rat's ass who is in power on our elected side.

There now HAS to be sacrifices for that to happen.

I'm not sure about all that, Lumie. There ARE still lots of people who believe the whole Trump is Putin's Puppet narrative. The MSM are still doing a good job of keeping that going. People think that somehow Trump got them to whitewash the report, blah blah blah.

Hell, anti-Trump people are now using the Julian Assange situation to continue with the Russia deal. I talked with a very otherwise smart friend yesterday who said that the reason Assange was picked up is because of the Russia deal. He was getting information from the Russians for Trump, blah blah blah.

I want to have your hope there, but I don't see any change in people's views on this whole thing. Not in real life or social media.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The Dems must be PISSED! Back when they bought off Jeff Sessions they also bought Rod Rosenstein with all that under table money, and then when things don't work out he turns on them.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Still waiting for Rosenstein to say that the Obama administration spied on trump.⌛

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

No one has gotten the results from Mueller yet. EXCEPT THE PRESIDENT'S LACKEY.
Oh no mr bill............

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Im so sure trump is an eagle scout.... spotless and a god.....

Oh my....

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The angry Democrats on the Mueller Team know.

And they're scared to leak the bad news 😎

Can't imagine why 😀

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Trump is a billionaire, so he is an a hole and most likely crooked.
But apparently he is innocent, or there isn't enough evidence that any reasonable prosecutor would take it to trial.

Eta: in this particular case.
edit on 12-4-2019 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Will you believe him anyway? Or anyone that ever says that?

Don't bother 'cause we all now the answer.
edit on 12/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join