It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
It is being reported that Ola Bini, a software developer in Ecuador has
been arrested as part of the probe into Assange.

Bini was arrested as he was preparing to board a flight to Japan.

www.foxnews.com...

A Swedish software developer with alleged ties to WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was arrested Thursday in connection with a group accused of attempting to blackmail Ecuador's President Lenin Moreno, The Associated Press reported.

Ola Bini was arrested Thursday at Quito's airport as he was preparing to board a flight for Japan, a senior government official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told the news agency.

Ecuador's doing....hmmm.

And it occurs to me that it was NATO that recently made international
law that makes it an act of war to hack. This was done in response to the
so called "election interference of 2016" by the Russians.

Lets hear it for NATO! Yeah!

/sarcasm
edit on 11-4-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

NATO...yet another worthless supra-national organization that needs the other foot in the grave

As a nuclear superpower, I am confused what NATO has left to offer us along with their freeloading vassal states

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Research this folks, funny how ADVISOR was the one person to pick this very important detail out

Possibly the most important fact/detail about any of this

Could even be that Assange intelligently used his media exposure to drop this book in people's minds. It is a great read (even the summary) and goes a long way to explaining at least some of the mess (government overreach and so forth) we have in this modern era. I personally don't think it is random he chose this book

Hats off to you ADVISOR, great find

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Cosmocow
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:21 a reply to: Malak777

WAS HE HOLDING A PICTURE OF BERNIE SANDERS WHEN THEY CARRIED HIM OUT??

No, it was a book;
Creating the National Security State: A History of the Law That Transformed America
Book by Douglas T. Stuart
G Books

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Being a 70 year old supra national organization in this day
and age, yes she needs a good makeover.

It is not the small nations that are the concern there,
it is the large powers. Not to bash the U.K or anything
but I am fairly certain they have very ulterior motives,
looking at their refusal to abide by their own laws
makes it hard to trust them.

For instance, BREXIT. It seems they just are going to
refuse to do what the voters decided. And looking
at their interference in the 2016 U.S. election,
it is even more worrisome.

It's pretty bad when your allies cant be trusted,
let alone facing China and Russia alone. And there
are several nations that have enough resources
not participating. Things that make ya go hmmmm.

edit on 12-4-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Being a 70 year old supra national organization in this day
and age, yes she needs a good makeover.

Seconded

It is not the small nations that are the concern there,
it is the large powers. Not to bash the U.K or anything
but I am fairly certain they have very ulterior motives,
looking at their refusal to abide by their own laws
makes it hard to trust them.

For instance, BREXIT. It seems they just are going to
refuse to do what the voters decided. And looking
at their interference in the 2016 U.S. election,
it is even more worrisome.

I hate to say it but I agree completely, the past 20 years and their current government gives me great pause.

And like you said, facing down Russia and China makes having a strong, trusted, capable alliance crucial. Heck Brazil would be a great candidate, along with Israel and many others

I hope the UK gov wisens up and comes through for their voters

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Does anyone have the insurance file torrent links?

Edit: nevermind, not sure the links can be posted to ATS anyway?
edit on 12-4-2019 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Different people have different ideas of what rape is, but the law is the law. Have a chat to a woman, if you know one, about rape tolerances, unprotected sex, STD and consent.

I read the police report and it’s clear from that they don’t have a case.

Why should I have to have a chat to a woman, are they an authority on the matter? It’s not just women who get raped you realise don’t you? STDs have nothing to do with it either moron. They both consented and that is that.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Julian Assange spent some years as a child in a CIA MKUKTRA cult The Family. His mum escaped with him and his brother and had to go one the run.

Julian was tortured as a child, don't forget this.

One of the boys in the cult was Martyn Bryant, the retarded guy that was blamed (patsy) for the Port Arthur massacre, he was gaoled without a trial.
He's been locked up for about 30 years.

It was a joint Mosaad/John Howard government false flag.

It's possible that Julian has been reprogrammed by Pammy, or at least she gave it a go.

Pamela Anderson is an MKUKTRA sex slave/operative.

Rumour is that the CIA took over wikileaks, but it doesn't mean they have control of Assange. Doesnt mean they dont.

Julian does have an Aussie double, he pulled a prank opposite the embassy years ago, by getting made up as Julian, and the two of them toasted each other across balconies.

Cops went nuts, they thought Julian was out.

This guy COULD have got Julian out anytime by replacing him for a period. Who knows.

I'd be interested to see if the symbol of the book, the way it was held, has any significance to Freemasonry.

Is it one of their symbols / signs?

Keep in mind the Jeffrey Robert's, an Aussie whose firm is defending Assange is a Lucifaran.
Most likely programmed, because, really, Australian children don't grow up with British accents. He says he learnt to speak from listening to the BBC. Must have been raised by dingo's with a good radio. He used to have a TV show.

Robert's wife Cathy Letter has been seen at a ritual sacrifice at Sydney University.

This guy is supposed to be a brilliant QC, yet Assange has been stuck in the embassy, I believe Robert's makes sure he stayed there.

Assange betrayed by an Aussie CIA peice of crap.

edit on 12-4-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Trying to find masonic symbols

whale.to...

veritas-vincit-international.org...

I've had another look at Julian's Arrest photo.

I'm sure that the book and hands are photoshopped into the pic.

I read an article saying that Julian is reading the book in court.

To much focus on the book.

I think the book is a deep state message, not Julian's.

Nope, not likely, just watched this video of the arrest and he's wiggling it and calling out.
Bastards.

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/apr/11/julian-assange-arrested-at-ecuadorian-embassy

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
A link to a story popped up on my Twitter feed earlier on highlighting the bias of Wikileaks/Assange.

In the summer of 2016, as WikiLeaks was publishing documents from Democratic operatives allegedly obtained by Kremlin-directed hackers, Julian Assange turned down a large cache of documents related to the Russian government, according to chat messages and a source who provided the records. WikiLeaks declined to publish a wide-ranging trove of documents — at least 68 gigabytes of data — that came from inside the Russian Interior Ministry,

FP

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: RexKramerPRT

according to chat messages and a source who provided the records

Could you please serve up the chat logs with the source please.

Of course you can't nor would you.

P

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
HI US on &43``d to

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Who is this Julian Assange Lady again?

I don't know what his fate will be but he has being blowing hot air for years now 'we will spill the beans on this, we will spill the beans on that' where's the beans Julian? where's the beans?

Wikileaks and anonymous have been quiet of late, my tinfoil hat is telling me many of them could be in the employ of one of the alphabet agencies.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Just kind of a side note, but isn't it kind of interesting this whole Assange deal goes down the day after May announces the BREXIT delay (for what, the 4th time now)?

LOOK...SHINY OBJECT....OVER HERE!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

not really - mr assange fate - has almost zero impact on the UK population - and brexit does

unless mr assange is fed to rabid dogs - or boiled in acid - most UK people dont care

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I think that last few years Julian has clearly either been losing a strong grasp of his mental health (not surprising given the circumstances), or changed his world view and approach.

To my knowledge Wikileaks has had 100% accuracy in what it's reported so far, in today's climate, that's astonishing. While the west has been critical of him and Wikileaks because they've been embarrassed.... Some time after the release of Manning's material, the Pentagon's admin said that there had Been no deaths as a result of Wikileaks drops. So by all measure, they were one of the best as far as accuracy and self redacting IMO, regardless at where their bias may lay.

I think people want to believe in the dead mans switch, which has been talked about... But maybe exaggerated at times by people in and close to Wikileaks, and those who want that material to drop.

But it would appear from Julian's own mouth in 2012 when he was more stable, the insurance file seemed more of a backup should something go wrong...He himself never wanted it released, and it seemed to be more for Wikileaks as a whole than him as an individual.

We openly distribute … encrypted backups of materials that we view are highly sensitive that we are to publish in the coming year… So that there is very little possibility that that material, even if we are completely wiped out, will be taken from the historical record… Ideally, we will never reveal the key… Because there is things, like, … redactions sometimes need to be done on this material.”
- Julian Assange 2012 Heavy article.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Ahhh...but connect the dots...

BREXIT--->globalism--->Obama/H. Clinton (Gore)--->Iraq/Asskrackistan/Benghazi--->State Department--->international diplomacy--->Secrets--->$$$$$$$$--->May/Merkell--->Wikileaks/Assange.

edit on 4/12/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Just kind of a side note, but isn't it kind of interesting this whole Assange deal goes down the day after May announces the BREXIT delay (for what, the 4th time now)?

There is a precedent here for burying bad news behind other news but the Brexit delay was expected as we were due , once again , to leave today with no deal but neither the UK Parliament or the EU will let that happen , it was also expected that Julian would , at some point , be leaving the Embassy following statements made by Ecuadorian president Lenín Moreno the only question was when , we now know the answer.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

LOOK...SHINY OBJECT....OVER HERE!

I don't know what there would be to gain from that though... From where I'm sitting it seems that while the people of the UK are clearly frustrated with all of this, they're realists and are not surprised by the ongoing deliberations.

I think there are more curious things that happened shortly before Julian's arrest... But I have kept them off the board as I have not found anything to validate my suspicion.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLorax
One of the boys in the cult was Martyn Bryant, the retarded guy that was blamed (patsy) for the Port Arthur massacre, he was gaoled without a trial.
He's been locked up for about 30 years.

Sorry, but he was tried, that is to say, there was a trial and he was found guilty.

It was a joint Mosaad/John Howard government false flag.

Yes, those pesky Jews agsin, travelling all the way around the world to commit an atrocity for reasons unknown.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join