It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Obama legal counsel Greg Craig to be indicted from Mueller investigation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: LSU2018

Or the kids celebrating their win.... in the seventh inning.

No, my analogy makes sense.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's almost impossible to put into words how beaten-down and betrayed, Democrats are feeling right now.

But this Slate article describing how their beloved Bob Mueller is about to indict an Obama administration official, gives us a peek at their current emotional state.

What Happened!?: slate.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's almost impossible to put into words how beaten-down and betrayed, Democrats are feeling right now.

But this Slate article describing how their beloved Bob Mueller is about to indict an Obama administration official, gives us a peek at their current emotional state.

Using their logic, that indictment must mean that Obama was working for Ukraine.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How will Democrats explain this outrage !!!

Especially the VERY DIRECT connection 😎

😆

jesus Christ...read who this lawyer was working for AT THE TIME!....hint......IT WASN'T OBAMA!!..............friggin' right-wingers here don't care about the truth

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: carewemust

Using their logic, that indictment must mean that Obama was working for Ukraine.

and mickey mouse, and Donald duck....

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Another Obama implant exposed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😎

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

give it a rest sparky....you are the one on here day after day talking bs.....here's the actual time line....

white house lawyer 2009-2010....after 2010 that he went back into private practice, and this is the time the indictment is talking about...but why let facts get in your way

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

give it a rest sparky....you are the one on here day after day talking bs.....here's the actual time line....

white house lawyer 2009-2010....after 2010 that he went back into private practice, and this is the time the indictment is talking about...but why let facts get in your way

Who said he had to be employed at the White House to be working for Obama?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Deep Cover Operation by DNC 😎

Your Hillary Heroine is involved !! 😎

It comes out in the open soon 😎

edit on Apr-11-2019 by xuenchen because: banana democrats🍌

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So you're saying he never worked for Obama?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Here he HAS been indicted after being given a pass by the SDNY.

www.cnbc.com...

He worked in the Obama AND Clinton White House by the way as special consul also. He was Obamas First White House Consul.

Gregory Craig, who was White House counsel under President Barack Obama, was indicted Thursday on charges of lying and hiding information related to his work for Ukraine.

Hell. Manafort did not even work in the White House and when he was convicted of the SAME CRIME with the SAME PEOPLE
everyone flipped out yelling Collusion.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Here he HAS been indicted after being given a pass by the SDNY.

www.cnbc.com...

He worked in the Obama AND Clinton White House by the way as special consul also. He was Obamas First White House Consul.

Gregory Craig, who was White House counsel under President Barack Obama, was indicted Thursday on charges of lying and hiding information related to his work for Ukraine.

Hell. Manafort did not even work in the White House and when he was convicted of the SAME CRIME with the SAME PEOPLE
everyone flipped out yelling Collusion.

The Obama sycophants are among the worst of the worse. He cannot possibly have did anything wrong. Not only are you racist for suggesting it, but everyone you know is probably racist too.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Thats kinda how the manafort indictment was painted with Trump.

You see? Its all horsecrap. Miles and miles deep.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: face23785

Thats kinda how the manafort indictment was painted with Trump.

You see? Its all horsecrap. Miles and miles deep.

That's exactly the point I was making.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

If anything this just proves my point that I stated (and was shot down on here) that the investigations are still very active, and very much ongoing. I love the absolute jubilation of a guy with any connection at all to Obama going down, and how it somehow turns back on every single "Liberal." When the guy went down for telling lies about his work with Trump's Campaign Manager.

Also unlike what has been stated here, I havent seen one ounce of "liberal outrage" or "crying" over this guy going down. I havent seen one person denounce Mueller over it, I havent even seen anyone disagreeing with the indictment.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Not celebrating anything now. Not until the fat Hillary sings and the crazy Pelosi cries. Going to happen. Schemer and the bunch. I bet Corey Booker turns white. lol

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Hopefully enough damage has been done showing the corruption of the left/Obama/Hillary/DNC that will stop any further attempts by these very same people from "influencing and controlling our elections."

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I share your fear that if some key players get investigated or indicted on the left, powerful forces may pull some kind of giant diversion tactic such as a false flag. I don’t think they are beyond that.
a reply to: matafuchs

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: xuenchen

Man I hope..these crusty ass clowns. Clap my O Brennan until my I strock my page into a frenzy of Hussein mishaps that land on Hills face.

The zer0Brennan gets his lump of coal too.

Soon very soon 😎

Wait.. I thought this was a fishing expedition.. a witch hunt and they were arresting people for nothing that has to do with the investigation... now you support the arrests that come as a result?

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Poor Robert De Niro thinks Indictment of Obama's attorney means that Mueller is still active "undercover" and will put President Trump away, "for a long time".

www.breitbart.com...

To be honest, the only movie I've seen with De Niro is "HEAT". But he seems to have mentally deteriorated quite a bit since then.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join