It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Obama legal counsel Greg Craig to be indicted from Mueller investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Remember when he said no magic wand? I do.

Remember when he said Trump would never be president? I do.

Remember when he said at least no one from my Administration has been indicted? I do.

3 Strikes you are out Mr Obama.

Link

Craig, 74, refused to accept a plea deal, and his case might be sent to a grand jury indictment as soon as Thursday, according to the Wall Street Journal. Craig believes he will be charged for making false statements to the Justice Department unit that handles the activities of foreign agents. Editorial Director Hugo Gurdon on the expanded Washington Examiner magazine Watch Full Screen to Skip Ads He was twice interviewed by Mueller's team.

The potential charges stem from statements he made about the work he and his then-law firm did in Ukraine in 2012. Former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort has already been convicted of a slew of charges, some related to his political work in Ukraine. In a statement, Craig’s lawyers noted that the case against him was investigated by the Southern District of New York, and although they expect an indictment from the Justice Department in Washington, they allege that prosecutors are abusing their authority.

“This case was thoroughly investigated by the SDNY and that office decided not to pursue charges against Mr. Craig. We expect an indictment by the DC US Attorney’s Office at the request of the National Security Division. Mr. Craig is not guilty of any charge and the government’s stubborn insistence on prosecuting Mr. Craig is a misguided abuse of prosecutorial discretion,” Craig’s lawyers said in a statement.

And it all goes back to Podesta and that leads to Clinton so who will say what to stay out of jail? the dominoes are starting to fall everyone and this is going to be a great ride.

Cue the mass shooting/terror attack/I would say NK missile but no way/hate crime to be in the media in 3....2.....1.....
edit on Aprpm30pmf0000002019-04-10T22:04:33-05:001033 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

And it all goes back to Podesta and that leads to Clinton so who will say what to stay out of jail? the dominoes are starting to fall everyone and this is going to be a great ride.

I think the next year is going to be epic politically.

There is now 23425252342 "things" coming up for the Democrats... so bad that CNN will just have to become the Weather Channel for a year or so to keep from reporting it.

Good times!

And S&F for the OP.

edit on 10-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

There is now 23425252342 "things" coming up for the Democrats... so bad that CNN will just have to become the Weather Channel for a year or so to keep from reporting it.

There's always liberal tear rain.

Better bring an umbrella.
edit on 10 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The first of the America hating cowards gets his day.

An attempted coup went down.

The very highest level of our Government is involved.

These people have ruined the “all equal under the law” ideal.

Until this crime is prosecuted, we are not equal.

They decided they know best.

They decided to pick our President.

Our Founders would of already hung them.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Obama: "I didn't have scandals."
thefederalist.com...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
How will Democrats explain this outrage !!!

Especially the VERY DIRECT connection 😎

😆

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

He should have learned not to mock Trump, since his first mocking.

It never seems to work out for Barry when he does that.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How will Democrats explain this outrage !!!

Especially the VERY DIRECT connection 😎

😆

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich advises JOE BIDEN to not waste his time/energy running for President. The same scandals that come back to bite Obama this year, will finish Biden too, according to Newt.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Just watch this for fun... it was posted in the OP.

To paraphrase Obama...

"What we haven't seen before is sombody questioning the integrity of elections and the will of the people"

I'm guessing THAT narrative wasn't remembered so much by the Democratic party after 2016...

I'm not even going to go into the last part about Obama going down...

edit on 10-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I watched it. His mockery is that of an whining child.

It is funny to reminiscence about how wrong he really was.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Hell it's beginning to look like some Democratic higher-ups had their proverbial hands in the cookie jar big time LOL imagine that.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I said 3 times so far. The US President's true goal is to insult the former President. That insult, we all don't know what it will be as of today, but the whole world will get to know it when that day comes.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
This is gonna be fun, because we have stuff. Real stuff!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Hussein disgraced himself all on his own...wake up if possible, or just go smoke another one. Root for the enemy! yea man...Life Fail.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

It's a wonderful situation!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The zer0Bama is going to get exposed like nobody ever thought possible 😎

And he thought he was so smart 😎

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Man I hope..these crusty ass clowns. Clap my O Brennan until I strock my page into a frenzy of Hussein mishaps that land on Hills face.
edit on 11-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: q

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I really hope this leads to the downfall of Clinton & Co and all the scumbags associated with them. This world is in chaos because of people like them. They propagandize til they're blue in the face with the goal of keeping the people divided because a divided populous cannot rise up when they are bickering among themselves. Just take a step back and look:

Black vs White
Men vs Women
Straight vs gay
Left vs Right
Rich vs poor etc...

It's all a ploy, if we all came together and dispatched these evil wankers we can focus on rebuilding our world into a better, more just, more harmonic society instead of invading peoples countries and killing them all in the name of Energy, Power and Money. Makes me effing sick.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

Man I hope..these crusty ass clowns. Clap my O Brennan until my I strock my page into a frenzy of Hussein mishaps that land on Hills face.

The zer0Brennan gets his lump of coal too.

Soon very soon 😎

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Brennan -- Why So Serious?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join