It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Assassination Files on Revolution Radio's "The Independent Voter Radio Show"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
YEEHAW, Good evening all ATSers, I know that I haven't been around much. I've been busy. Here is part of my original research into the "Trump Assassination Files" as I call them. The assassination by rumor cooked up by Hillary Clinton, John O. Brennan, James Clapper, and James Comey to name a few. I have 1000s of news links about this topic in the "Independent Voter Radio Show" subforum at Revolution Radio. This show broadcasts LIVE Tuesday night 8-10 PM Eastern US time.

Independent Voter Radio Show

More than a year ago I created a data flow modeling of the assassination by rumor mill using hundreds of news stories to piece together this plot.

How many Fusion GPS dossier funders?

And the so-called Steele memo? Nothing more than a limited hangout and incomplete cherry-picked smear of 17 memos totaling 35 pages. ... Where are the rest of the memos? The 79 produced before mid-June and those missing numbers up to number 166 in the BuzzFeed limited leak?

And finally a partial list of the spies ...

Finally, I guest hosted Dr. James Fetzer's, "The Raw Deal" Sunday, March 10th tying together Julian Assange and President Trump as the two biggest targets of the Deep State. Here is a public link to that show,

The Raw Deal link from Twitter,

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I want to see where this goes. Looks like someone is paying attention and perhaps FBI NSA and the like will act upon this information. Names there..... what more do you need to start looking into these threats. They may not be idle.....

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I want to see where this goes. Looks like someone is paying attention and perhaps FBI NSA and the like will act upon this information. Names there..... what more do you need to start looking into these threats. They may not be idle.....

We can only hope?!

My prediction is about 3 minions like Sztrok, Comey and McCabe will go down only. Which in my eyes, means we still have a corrupt as hell government.

If we don't root the corruption out till the Republic can pass a piss test, we only have one option left to save her.

I view my government as a cancer at this point. If we as a nation don't condemn and demand every one of these corrupt criminals against our Constitution get their day in court and punishment? It will be rinse and repeat until the Constitution will be something only talked about in darkness. Because any other mention of freedom and liberty will be a crime against our Globalist overlords.

Hats off to the OP for taking the time to map things out for those who care!

edit on 10-4-2019 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Handwriten notes from a rightwing radio show, how much more proof do we need?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

edit on 11-4-2019 by Anathros because: I surrender.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
_

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

proof from a left wing nut that they aren't ?

new topics

top topics

join